Little Legends (Akatsuki no Y...

By L_A_Studios

(Book 1: Little Dragon Warriors) Yona had finally assembled all of the Dragon Warrior Descendants, though wha... More

Information (Before you read)
Legend 1: Recovery
Legend 2: The Kindess of Yoon
Ch.3: Rise of the Bandits (Prt.1)
Ch.4: Rise of the Bandits (Prt.2)
Ch.5: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Legend 6: Behind the Mask (Prt.1)
Legend 7: Behind the Mask (Prt.2)
Legend 8: I'd Rather Sleep in a Tree
I aint even mad
Legend 9: Yoon and the Villagers
Legend 10: The Broken Lord Arrives
Legend 11: The Lord Goes Undercover
Legend 12: Putting an End to the War
Legend 13: An Order
Ch.14: I Knew You'd Come
Ch.15: A Great Leader (Prt.1)
Ch.16: A Great Leader (Prt.2)
Ch.17: The Return
Ch.18: The Gin Dragon Clan
Clan Info
Ch.19: The Elder Story
Ch.20: Not So Strong
Ch.21: Back to Business
Ch.22: The Kai Empire
Ch.23: I'm Gonna Kill Yoon
Ch.24: Fire Festival
Ch.25: Beginning of War
Ch.26: At Daybreak

Prologue

6.3K 218 6
By L_A_Studios

(This story is the sequel to my other story Little Dragon Warriors. That story followed the basic storyline of Akatsuki no Yona the anime, with a few minor adjustments. Therefore you do not have to read LDW, unless you want to.)

-Fire Tribe-The Ambush-Present-
A group of Fire Tribe officers were making their way from a village, carrying a cart full of things that they were able to grab.
"You officers over there!" A shout rang through the mountain pass, causing a few of the officers to glance at one another in confusion. "Stop right there!"
"Who are you?!" Questioned the head officer to the group of 7 shadows.
"This land has become our territory! Hand over all your money if you value your lives." A female, face covered by a hood that only revealed a few stray red hairs, demanded.
"Bandits?" One officer boredly glanced at the group. "They don't seem very big in number." Another observed.
"Hey, do away with them quickly." The head officer commanded.
"Well spoken scum! Keep your eyes peeled and look carefully! We are the fierce Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch!" The red haired female stated.
With a smirk, one of the shadows swiped her cloak off, blinding some of the officers as the sun reflected off of the scales of her wings.
It's funny, honestly. Especially since this had only begun three days ago! The (H/C) thought as she soared through the sky and towards the officers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11.9K 44
(COMPLETED) Meet Yona, the cherished princess of the 'peaceful' kingdom of Kouka. When something terrible happens on the night of her sixteenth birth...
94.8K 3.8K 54
Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KINDLY POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL FIX IT THANKS...
55.6K 1K 17
Y/N basically lived her entire life alone without her family that decided to abandon her just because they felt she didn't live up to her mother expe...
27.8K 734 13
You know the original story of Yona and the Dragons, but what if there was another person there helping the gang out along the way? This story follow...