// LOVING SOMEONE //

Bởi myanyome

Amelia struggles with her emotions during and after her relapse after four years of sobriety. as she nearly g... Xem Thêm

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
Sorry for the extended hiatus!

chapter 5

2.3K 39 6
Bởi myanyome

pov: amelia
------------------------------------------------------

It's been three weeks after Meredith's attack and things were going well. Or at least, as well as they could be going. I was able to get myself to meetings and stay with Arizona while I got through some of the hard parts. Arizona took me in and I couldn't be more grateful, talking to her every day and sleeping next to her every night, all the while not putting anything over my sobriety, such as a new relationship. Even though I did feel like this thing between Arizona and I has been getting stronger and maybe while we're still getting to know each other, I have been thinking that I could try and take the next step with her, once I know I've gotten my sobriety in hand and know that I can handle it. After all, the last time I had sex was with a man and now he barely looks at me when we're at work.
-----------------------------------------------------
It's Tuesday morning and I know Meredith gets out today. It made me feel better to go see her after getting my thirty-day chip, especially after the last time we spoke we weren't really speaking since I was the only one that could actually talk due to the operation Meredith had to wire her jaw shut. Luckily we came to an understanding. It's tough to love each other but we're family and sometimes it's gonna suck to have to deal with each other.

I stopped by Mer's room before she was released and updated her on Zola, Bailey and Ellis and how Maggie and I have been taking care of them and got a good sitter to take our place when we went to work.

Meredith was skeptical about the fact that I didn't mention whether I had moved back in or not but I told her I hadn't, but I have stayed to get the kids to sleep and waited for Maggie to get home a few times. I didn't want to mention the Arizona situation because I figured it's nothing too serious just yet and it's best to have this one thing for myself without having it be out in the open. Alex came by her room afterward and started packing Mer up to go home.

I ran into Richard after leaving Mer's room and couldn't help but feel bad for however I acted when he found me here that night, weeks ago. I walked up to him, glancing down at my feet from the embarrassment I felt. "Good morning, sir. It's good that I ran into you, I have a few things I wanna say, if that's okay," I didn't know what his reaction might be, then again it's Dr. Webber, a kind and understanding man that just about everyone can trust. "Alright, no problem," he responded, guiding me down the hall to a waiting area where we sat and talked about my reasons for relapsing and how much I regretted falling off the wagon and he listened and understood and forgave me for my actions. Who knew I was surrounded by so many great people that I never really opened my eyes to see before?

-----------------------------------------------------

While driving home from my early shift later that afternoon, after everyone was situated, I got a text from Maggie telling me Mer had settled in at home with the kids and everyone was doing well. I was glad and I was even in the mood to head to a meeting before I made it all the way home. I got to the meeting just as it started and felt good to end the session with even more peace of mind.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference," a saying that gave me that extra reassurance that no matter how much I fuck up, I could always get myself back up.

Finally driving home, only being a little after 7 p.m., I decided to stop and pick up dinner for Arizona and I. I shot her a text:

Driving home with dinner, excited to see you :)

She replied shortly after:

Can't wait ;)

At first I chuckled at the idea of Arizona being playfully suggestive with me, it felt great to have someone that I could be silly with, even after she knew all of me. Then, I got a little nervous thinking about how great everything was going and how I was feeling on top of everything and I might just make the move I have been thinking about tonight in order to move us into new ground and make this relationship a real one, whatever that means. I want to be physical with her, I know I'm ready. I pushed the nervousness out of my system and stuffed in the idea that we could actually be even happier and it made me incredibly hopeful.

I pulled into the driveway and took the food out of the passenger seat, climbed out and locked the car doors. As soon as I walked up the path to the front, Arizona had already opened the door for me, with her infectious, glowing smile. I smiled back and kissed her on the cheek as a greeting. "Sorry if you were expecting me a little earlier, I stopped at a meeting," I said, placing the food down on the dining room table.

"Oh, no worries I had to go drop Sofia off at Callie's, she wanted to switch nights and I told her that was fine by me."

"Aw, okay. Well then, dinner just for us two?", I asked, pulling out a chair for the blonde to sit.

"Yes, indeed," she remarked, pulling her golden locks to the side, exposing her bare neck and shoulders as she had already settled for a loose tank top and jogger sweatpants for the night.

I walked around the table, kicked off my black boots and put down my bag and keys on the table, and pulled out the chair opposite from her. I sat down, pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail and removed my jacket, exposing the low cut top I had chosen to wear that day, partially because I was feeling great and wanted to feel sexy, and partially because I was running out of normal clean clothes.

I pulled the food out of the bags and the plastic utensils that came with it and Arizona and I started eating and making small talk about how the day has been and cracking jokes about any and everything. Soon enough, we finished our food and just sat sharing stories and laughing and tearing up from how much we were laughing.

Then, Arizona said, "You know, I don't think I've been this happy just having Chinese takeout with someone in a long time."

"Well, I'm glad I made this enjoyable for you," I said, smiling and looking into her eyes for a drawn out amount of time, and her, head resting on her hand, leaning on the table, smiling back at me, chuckling lightly, still recovering from our fit of laughter.

After a long moment of staring longingly at one another, I noticed her avert her gaze down at my chest, I looked down to see what she was looking at and noticed my low cut stop had exposed the lace from the top of my bra. I looked back up at her, feeling myself blush, and suddenly felt a rush within me. Tonight was going to be the night.

I bit my lip slightly, her piercing blue eyes still staring into mine. We kept eye contact as I began to slide the straps of my shirt down my shoulders further exposing my black lace bra. I did this slowly, dragging out our eye contact until it was interrupted by me finally pulling my shirt over my head and holding it up with my left hand. She continued staring me down and I saw her eyes growing impatient. But I wasn't going to speed anything up. We had waited this long, why not wait a little more?

I dropped my top onto the floor and put both elbows on the table, holding up my head with my knuckles, engaging in a bit of a staring contest with the woman seated across from me. I smiled at her and giggled a bit before saying, "So, you know how I have been waiting to engage in anything new while I've been taking care of myself?", I asked with a smirk.

"Mhm, you wanted to take things slow," she responded, trying hard not to peek down at my chest. "Well, this might go without saying.... but I'm definitely ready now," I said with a seductive tone. I leaned back and slid my chair away from the table. I reached up and pulled my hair out of the loose ponytail and snapped the elastic around my wrist. I placed my hands on my thighs, sliding them open slowly and whispered to Arizona across the table, "Well... what are you waiting for?". Arizona stood up and stepped around the table slowly, and got on her knees right in front of me, placing her hands on either side of my waist.

She looked up from my pants button to my torso, then my bra, my neck and finally my lips which she looked mesmerized by. The blonde leaned in and whispered against my lips, "I'm so glad I was patient," before colliding our lips in a heated kiss. I almost forgot what it was like to kiss her, lips soft and sweet. Her teeth grazing my bottom lip and her tongue dancing with mine.

Her hands began to glide down from my waist to my knees where she broke our kiss to hoist herself up from her kneeling position to straddle my lap. We kissed like that for a while, her center grinding on mine creating even more heat between us. She grabbed my hair and tugged it gently to reveal my neck which she covered in wet kisses and nipped with her teeth. The blonde's kisses on my neck made me long for her even more, I wanted to be closer, I wanted her badly.

At the end of my thought, she stopped and looked up at me. "Come on, let's get upstairs," She said with a rasp to her voice. She climbed off of me and took me by the hand to guide me upstairs. Once we got to the top of the stairs, me still trailing behind her, I grabbed her ass playfully and she giggled and pulled me into her, kissing me sweetly, simultaneously walking me backward toward her bedroom door. She pushed me against the entrance and kissed me hard on the mouth, making me moan in pleasure.

She opened the door and pushed me inside until I fell back face-up on the bed. She shut the door behind her and walked over to me, witnessing me grab at my own breasts, bra still on, waiting for her to climb on top of me. The blonde bit her lip and straddled me yet again, grazing her nails up and down my abs. She leaned down and planted a teasing kiss on my lips then all the way down my neck, making me arch my back, and continuing all the way down until she reached the button of my pants. She smiled at me devilishly, and then took her right hand and rubbed over my clothed, warm center teasingly, hoping to get a reaction out of me. I covered my eyes with both hands and moaned in frustration.

She giggled at the response and then began to unbutton my pants and slide them down my legs. Once removing them, she stood up to throw them on the ground and then sat at the edge of the bed to remove her own pants followed by her prosthetic. The blonde climbed back on top of me and hovered over my warm center with hers. She completely straddled me, center to center, then sat up to remove her gray tank top and deep purple sports bra. I let out a sigh at how stunning she was completely topless.

She reached down and then behind my back to unclasp my own bra then slid it down my arms and off my body in one swift motion. At that moment we regained our eye contact as she went down on my body to remove my black lace panties. As she did so, I felt the air she exhaled expel onto my now exposed wetness, making me get goosebumps all over my body.

I was overcome with chills and the sensation that I may never get tired of feeling this way with her. My nipples grew hard as in between my legs grew wetter and it took everything in me not to moan her name right then. I brought my hand down and stroked my wetness with two fingers, Arizona watching while now laying beside me. I glided the two fingers inside myself and moaned at the feeling of being filled. I pulled them out reached over to grab at Arizona's thigh.

Arizona whispered "fuck" at the grasp of my now wet hand on her skin and moved back on top of me to slide her thigh in between both of mine. She began to grind her thigh on my wetness making me pant and moan uncontrollably. I reached down into her silk blue panties to stroke at her own wetness and eventually begin work on her clit.

I felt her moan into our kisses, our bodies exuding heat and lust. She started grinding against me faster and harder and I mirrored the same with my hand on her wet folds and couldn't hold back my screams of pleasure while feeling her lips and tongue on my neck and her nipples hard against mine.

After fucking vigorously and moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear for who-knows-how-long, I felt myself get closer to the climax I've been longing for. I was moaning for her to go faster and I moaned her name breathlessly when I got closer and closer and I knew she was almost there as her core was dripping wet, almost seeping through the fabric and her moans as loud as mine.

We both let out powerful moans at the force of our orgasms and continued to ride out what was left as we came down from our amazing high. I pulled my right hand out of her panties and slid my index finger into my mouth and moaned once more at the taste of her. She collapsed onto me panting, I could feel her legs shaking on top of mine, my diaphragm rising and falling rapidly after the intensity we just shared. "Oh, fuck," I said, still out of breath. "Have you ever... slept with women before because you knew... exactly what you were doing," Arizona said, looking up at me.

I smiled and rolled us around playfully, so I could be on top of her and said, "The only woman I've fucked before today was myself." Arizona looked at me, wide-eyed and then she broke out laughing making me laugh along with her until we both gasped for air. We stayed in bed the rest of the night, just like that, talking and laughing, never even thinking about putting our clothes back on, feeling one-hundred percent at ease with each other.

I couldn't believe how happy I felt that day and then that night. It felt like she was the thing that I was missing. We fell asleep naked adjacent to one other, knowing that it would be another great day with each other tomorrow.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

45.1K 1.3K 27
Arizona Robbins has a problem. For the last 7 years she has battled deep depression that has resulted in self harm and eating disorders. Callie Tor...
7.1K 118 26
This story is 100% fiction and my interpretation of what could have happened. I do not own any of these characters, all that credit belongs to Shonda...
12.5K 352 31
Arizona is going through difficult moments with her divorce and the custody battle of her daughter Sofia but then she meets Amelia, a new neurosurgeo...
377 32 12
Amezona the great love story that never happened. this story takes place 13 years later during Sofia and Zolas third year of residency. Arizona and...