The Rock Star and The Mafia

Autorstwa neonblonde1

A big thank you to @Rujula07 for the new cover! Cheri Sixx, the lead vocalist and guitar player for New Jer... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 10

11K 457 18
Autorstwa neonblonde1

Alessio just lay there watching her sleep.  Her right hand was thrown above her head, her left hand rested on her belly.  She was gorgeous.

She made a little moan, rolled over and scooted her body right into his, throwing her left arm across his waist.  Her soft breath sounds indicating she was still in slumber.

He liked that she felt comfortable enough to be possessive over him in that way.  God knows he was of her and in so many other areas.

Stroking her knuckles for a bit, he entwined his fingers in hers.  Alessio looked at her hand in his.  Those beautiful and talented fingers that could make a guitar sing, that looked sexy wrapped around him and would wear his ring...soon.

He closed his eyes, not because he was tired but because he was thinking.  His mind never shut off, it was always in forward motion.

Lorenzo had gotten word to him, last night, that one of the local business owners paying protection money to him, of his own accord, was now saying he wanted out.

He would have to deal with this today.  You see, Alessio never went to the businesses in his territory demanding money for protection. 

If they needed it, they sought him out.  All he asked of them was to sign an annual contract.  They could decline any time once the contract was up or just resign and continue.

That would be the only business he would deal with today.  That's why he employed the men he did, so they could run things as well and he trusted them to do so.

The annual Policemen's Charity was coming up and the children's charity at the local hospital.  Alessio's parents, when alive, tried to teach him that caring for those less fortunate was not weakness but a sign of good character.

He also volunteered and donated money to a local homeless shelter.  Knowing what he knew about Cheri, she would fit right in with these functions.

"Alessio" Cheri called out softly.  Opening his eyes, he looked into her green ones.  "Good morning, baby" he told her.  "How long have you been up?" she asked.

Rolling onto his side, still gripping her hand, he answered "I'm not sure.  Did you sleep well?" he asked.  Leaning towards him, she kissed his neck, then jaw and finally a small peck on his lips.

"I did" Lord help him, she was so very pretty.  "What's on the agenda today?" she questioned.  Sighing, Alessio told her he had one appointment and he was hers the rest of the day.

"You have a beautiful pool" she commented.  "I wouldn't mind spending time out there." Alessio smiled at her while caressing her face. "We'll spend as much time together today as we can" he told her.

Cheri reached over, grabbed Alessio and pulled him on top of her. "I love you being here" he told her. "I love being here too" she said.

"Kiss me, Mr. Castellano" Cheri begged. Lowering his mouth to hers, he whispered "I'd love to."

Their mouths molded perfectly together as they deepened the kiss. Alessio rolled their bodies so now Cheri was on top.

It was evident they were both turned on as the make out session got heavier and more impassioned.

Cheri sat up and pulled off her tank shirt. Taking his hands, she brought them to her breasts, breathing "Touch me."

Twirling, twisting, licking and sucking was what he did to her nipples. His mouth latching on, making her grind her hips into his.

Alessio rolled them over, putting her beneath him. "Make love to me, Alessio" Cheri begged. His lips sucking her neck.

"Cheri, I don't want you to compromise your principles because we're in the heat of passion" his breath was ragged.

Cheri smirked. "Alessio I'm not compromising anything. I just simply know what I want and right now I want you to make love to me. All night, all positions" her voice low and husky.

Without blinking an eye, he shredded her panties, pieces of material flying everywhere. Making his movements quick, he was out of his underwear, kicking them to the corner.

"Birth control?" he panted. "I take shots, but if you feel more comfortable, you can use a condom" she answered.

He shook his head. He trusted her. Spreading her knees apart, he placed himself at her entrance. "I'll go nice and slow" he told her softly. Nodding, she prepared herself for him.

Pushing a little at a time, his shaft started entering her tight body. "Fuck!" he gasped. "Oh Jesus, Cheri! You're so goddamn tight" he gritted.

Digging her nails into the flesh of his thighs, she moaned as he filled her with his heat. He hadn't even started moving yet and she was already clinching around him.

"Baby" he gasped. "If you don't stop clamping down on my dick, this is going to be over quicker than it started."

"Sorry" she whispered. "It's just it's been a really long time since I was touched like this." Alessio took his time as he started moving in and out of her.

Placing her feet on his shoulders, he deepened his thrusts and picked up his pace but slowed back down, not wanting the happy ending too soon.

"Christ, baby" he moaned as his hips rolled into hers.  "Alessio" came her erotic response, his name.  When she said it like that, damn!

"Again" he begged.  A little breathier, sexier "Alessio."  Oh hell yes!  "Again!" he yelled.  Oh baby he was turned on and about to come.

Marilyn Monroe had nothing on this girl when she said "Alessio" and arched her back little.  Just enough that her perky, magnificent breasts were there, just begging.

He could feel his shaft thicken, as his body prepared, he roared "Cheri, baby, ah!" his body shaking from his ongoing orgasm while her body clinched around him like a vice.  He'd never experienced that feeling, ever.  

Cheri was still heaving, her breath ragged, her tears building; no man had ever touched her like that since Paulo.  Alessio was the first man that she has let in since her fiance and it felt so very good and so very right.

Alessio pulled himself to a sitting position against the head board and as soon as he settled, Cheri was in his lap, curled up, her head against his chest and arms around his waist.

"Cheri?" he called.  She sniffed.  "Yeah?" she replied softly.  "Oh baby, what's wrong?" now he was all concerned.  "Nothing's wrong, Alessio.  As a matter of fact, everything's right.  It's just been a very long time since I had that kind of intimate contact.  To be honest, I thought I'd feel guilty but I'm not sorry I don't feel that way" she finished, holding him tighter.

His hand came around her shoulder, lovingly caressing it as they laid there in each other's arms.  Sighing, Alessio told her that he needed to get up, shower and dress.  Starting to get up, she could feel him pull her back into his lap.

"I promise not to be too long and I will join you at the pool" he said while memorizing her face.  She just nodded as his mouth came to hers, taking her sexy thoughts to new heights as his tongue danced with hers.

Once she heard the shower and him getting in, she grabbed her black bikini, blue jean shorts and a faded tee shirt she always wore as a cover up, dressed and waited for Alessio so they could walk out together.

"Tommaso is at your service today, as always, bella" he said kissing her head.  "See you later, baby" were his words as he walked out with Lorenzo.  "Have a great day, dear" she joked back.

Walking outside, she was totally impressed with the back part of the house.  Beautiful gardens, some were nothing but roses of all colors, some were wild, there was a fountain, a gazebo, stationary wooden swing, and the pool?  Holy Mary!  It was beautiful!  Had a hot tub at one end and a fountain at the other end.  It was like a resort.  "This is going to be an awesome day" Cheri said as she took off her shirt and shorts.

Settling down on one of the lounge chairs, she put on enough sunscreen to last a year but with her porcelain skin, she had to be careful so she didn't burn.  Sighing, she lowered her sunglasses, set a timer on her phone and closed her eyes for a bit, dreaming of him. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35.1K 877 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
186K 7K 30
Celeste Bennet is only 18 and she's already ran out of luck. Fresh out of high school, valedictorian but the weakest link in the family. Being sexual...
52.4K 781 37
His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the way down to my collarbone. "Luca." I m...
32.3K 772 15
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴅʟᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ? ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ *** It's 1987 and A...