Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 14

92.8K 2.5K 544
By Ohhlala_77

Chapter 14

Both of us were frozen on our spot. This can't be. Rose couldn't hear it.

"Naughty little poor girl. What will Carson's reaction be when he found out about your dirty daydream?" she laughed wickedly.

"You can't tell him." Ally threatened her.

"Or what?" Rose spat her words with venom.

"Or I'll tell everyone your little secret which will ruin your reputation." Ally smirked at her.

I stood there looking at the both of them. What does Ally mean by her little secret?

"Don't you dare-"

"I'm not afraid of you anymore Rose. 3 years is enough." she cut her off by shouting at her.

"You're lucky she's here to save you but next time I don't think so." she eyed me up and down.

"Yeah next time I won't cause Carson will." Ally laughed.

Rose scowled at her and walked away. I turned to look at Ally and gave her a questioning look.

"What was that?" I asked her. I'm like so out of place.

"That's called black mailing." she shrugged nonchantly.

"What's that secret?" I asked curiously.

"Her mom's our maid, she's not really rich you know?" Ally smirked.

So her mom's a maid?

I have something against her now. I smirked to myself.

"How'd you know?" I asked her with a shocked expression.

"I just said that she's our maid." she rolled her eyes.

I mentally smacked my forehead I'm really dumb. Ally opened the bathroom door for us to go out. We walked towards the cafèteria when someone covered my eyes and all I can see is darkness. I smelled the scent near me.

It's Carson's.

But I played along, so I screamed but not too loud.

"Who are you? Get off me!" I whisper yelled.

I heard Carson laugh from behind me. I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked his hands away. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest as I raised my eyebrow.

He shrugged and smiled at me. His heart warming smile. I missed it.

Shit. My heart's thugging too fast right now and my stomach god my stomach. Butterflies errupted in my stomach.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. I caught myself staring at him so I quickly looked away and started to line up. He followed me and lined up after me. I reached the counter and told the cashier my order.

"One slice of pizza and a medium sized iced tea please." I smiled at her.

"That's $2.50." I pulled my wallet out but Carson stopped me.

"I'm paying for you." He pulled out a $5 bill from his wallet and gave it to the cashier but I stopped him.

"No. Miss take this instead." I gave her my $5 but Carson stopped me again.

"No. Take this." He winked at her.

The girl batted her eyelashes and took his bill but I pulled it from her hands. I gave my money instead, and that my friend earned me a glare from the girl. Carson pulled my money and gave his.

"Hey you two will you stop flirting? I'm hungry!" A man behind Carson said.

My eyes widen as my blush crept up my cheeks. I ducked my head because of embarrassment. Carson chuckled and gave his money, but this time I didn't stop him.

"Here. Get your food." he instructed me.

I grabbed my tray and walked towards the table where Ally and Ian is. I sat down next to Ally as Carson sit next to me.

Great! Now I'm being squished.

I glared at Carson and earned a laugh from Ian. I pierced my eyes at him which made him laugh harder and then later on all of them are laughing except me.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I whined and pouted.

I looked at Carson with a questioning look.

"You. Why are you sitting here and not where the jocks are seated?" I asked him curiosly.

"Isn't it obvious? He wanted to be with you!" Ian shouted, he sure is loud.

Ally bumped my shoulders and giggled like a little girl.

Every single person in the cafèteria looked at us especially me and Carson. My eyes widen as my face heat up. I grabbed the peperoni from my pizza and threw it straight on Ian's face. Everybody laughed including me.

Ian glared at me and grabbed his grapes from his plate and threw it to me. You know what happened? It entered my shirt and I felt it roll through my chest. Everybody laughed harder.

"Food fight!" Ally shouted, more like declared.

Within a few seconds I saw food flying and one of the pizza hit my face. I spit the tomato sauce and hid under the table. I felt someone's prescence near me and saw that it's Carson.

"You've got tomato sauce on your face." he grabbed a tissue and leaned closer to me so that he can wipe it off my face.

He's so close to me that I smell his minty breath, and his intoxicating perfume. I looked straight in his eyes as he did the same. He stopped wiping my face and leaned closer to me.

He looked at my lips then he licked his lower lip.

He's one inch apart from my face when a sandwich hit his face. I burst out laughing and rolled over on the floor.

As soon as realization hit me I stopped laughing.

Carson Matthews almost kissed me.

Shit. He almost kissed me. Can you believe it?

I can feel my heart pounding hard against my chest. What if the sandwich didn't come? Will he kiss me? Will I be able to touch his pink lucious lips? What's the feeling when-

"Who started the food fight?" I saw Ms. Prescott shouting which snapped me out of my trance.

Everybody turned and faced us. I think the guy named George pointed me and Carson. Ms. Prescott looked at me with a sharp look.

"Clean this mess up! And Mr. Matthews detention for you too." she smiled sweetly and walked away.

I groaned and started picking the fruits on the floor when someone poked me. I looked up and saw a blonde guy with blue eyes, he has a height of 6"2 I think.

"Can I help you?" I asked him politely.

"No. I'm Max Carter by the way." he offered his hands for me to shake.

"I'm Cassidy."

I shook his warm big hands but his hands are not as warm as Carson's.

"Yeah. I kinda figured it out." he rubbed the back of his neck.

I nodded akwardly not knowing what to say. He opened his mouth to say something but Carson cut him off.

Thank god.

"Cupcake! Help me." Carson thankfully called me.

I bid goodbye to him before walking over Carson.

"You saved me from that guy." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought that you'd be angry." he chuckled out of no where.

"Why would I be?"

"Cause you're flirting with him?" he frowned.

"I'm not flirting with him!" I shouted not aware that Max is still there.

He nodded. We started to pick up the mess that we made.

***

After I think 1 hour of cleaning I sat down on the bench and let out a deep breath. I wiped the sweat of my forehead using the back of my palm. Someone sat beside me and I assumed that it's Carson.

I looked at him and felt a little disappointed to find that it's Max.

"Hey." he smiled at me.

He doesn't have the dimples that Carson has. I nodded back and turned away. I kind of feel bad for him but I don't want a conversation with him. Well not in a bad way but it's so awkward.

I saw Carson walking towards me with a bottle of cold water in his hands. He looked past me and his face changed from soft to slightly angry. What's wrong with him? One minute his happy then later angry?

Oh. I get it now. Max is behind me that's why. He's jealous?

He sat beside me and handed me the bottle of cold water.

"Where's yours?" I asked him.

He looked at me as his facial features softened. He smiled at me. Gosh that smile. If I could only stare at that smile for all my life I would.

"We're sharing," he shrugged his shoulders.

I heard Max clear his throat behind us. We turned to face him.

"I'll get going Cassidy. See you later." he took a last look at Carson and I think I saw him glare before he walk away.

"Nobody says that you should stay." Carson muttered quite loud for him to hear.

I laughed out loud and looked at him. I bit my lip to stop laughing but obviously I failed as the laugter came out of my mouth. A few seconds later Carson joined me.

"You're so mean!" I stick my tongue out at him playfully.

"I am not." he smiled innocently.

I stared at his dimples. I want to touch it and feel it. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and looked at him returning his smile.

"Let's go to class before the godzilla make our detention longer." he wrinkled his nose.

Holy shit. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

"Uhmm.. Cass did you hear me?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Then why aren't you standing up?"

"Oh."

I stood up quickly. So quick that I stumbled thankfully Carson catched me and steadied me.

"Clumsly little pumpkin." he chuckled.

"Thanks." I felt my cheeks heat up once again.

He chuckled again and shook his head in amusement before walking out of the cafèteria.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello my friiiends! <3

Thank you for reading this book! I really appreciate it:)

Don't forget to Vote, Comment or Share! Don't forget to follow me also. Thanks xx

-ohhlala_77

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 3K 23
You'd think Annie Heart's life was perfect. She was the nerdy girl with the clique captain of the football team boyfriend. That's what everyone thoug...
1.4M 15.6K 22
Veronica Harris was the school's loner. She was also a straight A student. One day, her perfect straight A life became one F'd up life when she's for...
27.5K 1.5K 14
#1 in silent 2024 #1 in noticed 2024 "Why are you staring ?" he asked making a straight face. "I was just looking around ,wasn't staring at you part...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...