Bucky's New Pet (Avengers Fan...

By Winchester_Huntress

It's nearing Bucky's birthday and Steve wants to get him something special. Something that would really stand... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30

28

27.3K 634 8
By Winchester_Huntress

Steve blinked at me in shock before Bucky asked, "Why did HYDRA experiment on you? How did they get you?"

I started typing with my front paw, 'Fun' I typed again before I added, 'Born'.

Bucky read over me and told Steve what I'd typed.

Steve looked a bit disgusted and asked, "Were there anymore animals they were experimenting on? Or was it just you?"

I looked away from the keyboard for a moment before typing 'Yes'.

Bucky read my answer to Steve, who blinked in confusion.

"Try asking one question at a time Steve,".

Steve sighed and took a breath, "Were there any other animals they were experimenting on?" He asked me.

I typed, 'Yes' again.

Bucky read my answer.

"Do you remember if there were any left?" Steve asked.

'No'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...
23.7K 1.1K 30
Samantha just wants to live her life with her family. Unfortunately, HYDRA just can't stand to have that, especially since she and her pack aren't yo...
146K 6.8K 8
When Steve and Bucky find an abandoned infant (reader) and decide to adopt them, they never realized how much it would change them and everyone on th...
313K 7.6K 36
All Clint wanted was coffee, instead he got thrown into the trunk of a car, unconscious and without coffee. Perhaps he can reason with his kidnapper...