Irresistible

By splendiferousness_

I held his shoulders gently, "Look at me love." He slowly looked up at me and he looked so gorgeous even when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

5.4K 209 298
By splendiferousness_

Louis p.o.v.

"Put on your seatbelt."

He hadn't done anything apart from listening to me in one go, never looked me in the eye or said anything just nodding. Either it was yes or no.

He leaned on the left side and started to attempt pulling the strap of his seatbelt, it got stuck midway because he didn't pull it the right way, he tugged the strap a little harder and he swallowed thickly, was he scared to. He had accidentally locked it.

I sighed and removed my own seatbelt and leaned forward to help him with his, he flinched behind when I went closer and a string of apologies left his mouth.

I observed his features, his dough shaped eyes were squeezed shut and he bit his bottom lip

"Relax curly, just adjusting the seatbelt. "

His breathing was shallow and he mumbled a, "Sorry sir." Tucking my seatbelt in I sighed and started to drive, it was going to take a lot of time to get his behavior back to normal.

It had been five minutes and he was just staring outside the window and I could sense it that he was in deep thought well I was scared of him thinking too much.

"Harry?"

He looked at me with a completely frozen expression, what was so frightening when someone took his name.

"Are you hungry?" as soon as my words reached him his expression changed to a happy one, well I think he was hungry considering they didn't provide him with five-star service back where he lived. He quickly masked his expression and looked down at his lap fidgeting with his fingers.

"Curly, are you going to answer me?" I asked as I was concentrating on the road.

"Yes sir."

"Awesome. What would you like to have?" I parked the car across a busy street, the food stalls were at a walking distance and I was hungry as well, after a tiring day of work and well, buying a fiancée.

He shyly said, "McDonald's." But a loud gurgling of his stomach followed his timid voice; he visibly paled and squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry sir, it wasn't on purpose." Did he anticipate me to get angry with that? That was the utmost adorable thing I had seen, I could buy the entire McDonald's for him if he wanted.

This had to be fixed as soon as possible, "I'm not angry." The back of my hand gently touching his cheek, he calmed down a bit, "That was pretty adorable." The boy blushed crimson. I got off the car and walked to his side, luckily for me, he knew how to get out of the seatbelt.

"Lets go."

"I'm scared sir." I was happy and confused at the same time, happy because he finally said something by himself, confused because he was scared.

"Why?"

"It's been a year since I've..." I could see the tears brimming his eyes, poor boy! Might have been through a really rough patch.

"It's okay sweetheart..." I took his hands in mine, holding them in a way that my thumb could run loose circles on the back of his hands, "I'm going to be coming with you. Aren't I?" he shook his head in a 'yes'

"How about?" I paused, "you hold my hand, whenever you're scared."

"I can?" he looked at me with sparkling eyes, "Of course you can." I held his right hand in my left one and got him out of the car, initially I struggled a bit but I managed to click the lock button, finally locking the car behind me.

"Thank you sir."

"Not a problem." I lightly scrunched my face expressions and smiled at him.

When we entered McDonalds Harry was so amazed it felt like I got my five year old child to McDonald's for the first time, his head turning from left and right looking at the number of people walking in and out, he was blindly following me as both his hand were now clutched to my left one.

"Hi sir, may I have your order?" the lady behind the counter smiled, "What do you want Harry?" his head snapped in my direction, "Pick from the menu." he looked up at the huge board that had a hundred things to pick from.

"What would your order be sir?" the lady asked Harry and even though she was almost a good one feet shorter then him, he looked at her with wide eyes, like she was a four headed alien and moved behind me and huddled closer holding my arm now, he brought his lips closer to my ears and whispered, "Happy meal." His soft lips brushed my earlobe.

His lips were so soft. I wanted to kiss them but then he would just get scared of me too and I didn't want that.

At all!

The lady found Harry's behavior obscure so before anyone could thing I had done something wrong I chuckled and ordered for a Happy Meal and a strawberry milkshake along with my order.

_*_*_*_*_*

Before grabbing his burger off of the tray he hesitated and asked, "May I eat sir?"

"Yes Darling, you don't need permission to eat your food."

Initially he looked at the burger with a lot of love and when he took the first bite he closed his eyes and ravished the food in his mouth, on the next bite he mayonnaise was dripping from the side of his mouth and he removed his pink tongue and kitten licked the leaving sauce from his lips.

He looked so happy at the end of his meal, I saw him pause and look at the strawberry milkshake and then he immediately looked away, then at me and he again stole a glance at the pink drink before looking at his lap.

I realized that I hadn't started eating my food yet because I was busy admiring Harry.

I pushed the plastic glass in front of him, "I brought that for you."

He looked at me from under his eyelashes before; he shyly wrapped his fingers around it and started to sip the drink.

_*_*_*_

"This is your room." I opened the door to his room, it had been a long day and I just wanted to go to sleep so as soon as we reached home I showed him his room.

"There is a bathroom attached right there." I pointed to the right and his gaze followed, "Everything in this room is yours till you stay here."

THIRD P.O.V.

The boy was horrified at his new master's words, the words rang in his head

'Till you stay here'

He was too afraid to go back, the people back at the place treated him so badly, he didn't want to go anywhere else and he liked his new master. His new master gave him whatever food he wanted and now he had a room so the floor was fully his and his new master was so pretty.

Harry was fond of Louis but neither was he going to be undisciplined, he didn't want Louis to hate him; he would be at his best behavior.

"You can freshen up and go to sleep." Harry just nodded his head.

"May I take my clothes off?" Harry asked shyly, he couldn't do that without his master's permission, his master owned him now.

Louis swallowed thickly, "Sure." He said in a thick voice, Louis was planning on turning away but his feet stayed planted and his body didn't allow him to turn away, the eighteen year old boy pulled his T-shirt above his head, exposing his milky skin and erect nipples and leaving his hair ruffled.

He then pulled his bottoms off and blushed slightly under Louis's burning stare. Once he did, he stood fully naked in front of his new master and Louis raked his eyes on Harry's entire body. When Louis saw how big Harry was and he could stop his mind from racing and imagining about the things he'd do with the curly boy.

"I'll-I'll...I'll take a leave." Louis stuttered and left the room.

Harry felt ashamed.

He thought his master hated his body and everyone was right when they said he looked hideous. With his head hung low Harry walked into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. The hot water felt so good, he couldn't remember the last time he got the privilege to bathe in warm water. He let the water drops trickle down his back and then his hair, he grabbed the shampoo from the shelf and opened the bottle and the air smelt of strawberries, he loved strawberries. He squeezed a sufficient amount on his hands and started to massage his scalp. He washed off the shampoo and started to apply shower gel on his body, once done with a bath he dried himself with a towel and walked out of the bathroom to see his clothes lying on the entrance, where he previously left them. He looked at them and saddened because it reminded him that he needed to cover his hideous body.

_*_*_*_

Louis P.O.V.

Touching myself and wanking definitely made me feel much better but I still couldn't get Harry's naked picture out of my head. He looked absolutely stunning and I wanted to discover how every inch of him tasted, I wonder how he would moan when I filled him with myself.

Stop. Stop Louis. Fuck!

This boy was messing around with my brain. I let the cold water pour above my head to help me calm down.

After about ten minutes I was finally ready to sleep I decided I'd take a look if Harry was doing okay.

His room was not far away from mine, I was not surprised when I saw the door left open (the way I left it)

I entered inside not bothering for permission, to find the adorable boy sleeping on the carpet, curled up into a ball hugging himself, I sighed in pity. I had forgotten to give him permission to sleep on the bed.

Sweet Jesus. Poor lad.

When I bent down I paused for a second to observe his angelic face, he looked so beautiful while asleep. His lips were pink and his wet hair were messily stuck to his forehead, pushing them behind I tried waking him up, "Harry?" the boy moaned in his sleep and once again I started to feel the blood moving to my dick.

Fuck. Not again. I was not wanking the second time in one night!

"Wake up Harry."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes like a kitten, why did he remind me of kittens all the time?

"Yes master?" his voice was horse.

I never had a kink but the words sounded so sexy when they rolled out of his mouth.

"Why are you sleeping on the ground sweetheart?"

"I never asked for permission to sleep sir. " He mumbled sleepily," I'm sorry. "

"Listen to me." I helped him stand up only to make him sit on the bed, "You don't have to ask for permission to use or do anything in this house? You understand?" I softened my tone because he looked like he was fighting hard to keep his eyes open.

"You sleep now. Okay?" I whispered.

"Okay." He said.

He had already closed his eyes before I could lay him down on the bed. I tucked the blanket over his shoulder and switched the light off.

Just when I was about to leave the room I heard a feeble voice, "Goodnight sir." He said in sleep.

I could stop myself from kissing his forehead, "Goodnight ,apple pie."

And that night I slept with Harry on my mind.
-----

Another update!!

Did you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 1 6
"Hey," Louis cradled Harry's face. "Why are you crying?" Harry fell into the touch with a slow sigh. "Because I feel like it's the ugly part that nob...
628K 21.3K 25
❝Don't ever try to get near me! I don't wanna see you.❞ Harry had slurred in his face looking him in the eye. ❝I-I don't understand,❞ Louis managed t...
167K 4.5K 36
"I don't have to hear you say it to know you love me." Harry began losing his hearing when he was 13, now he's 22, and wears hearing aids, but prefer...
783 24 31
Thankyou for being there for me every day when I wake up, thankyou for being the light in the darkness and my guide during the day, thankyou for bein...