Kindred Spirits 2

By SUPAAMAZEN

◽EDITING COMING SOON◽ After overcoming so many crazy things meant to split them up, meant to destroy them. Th... More

Chapter 1: Taraji P. Gibson
Chapter 2: Some Kind of Day
Chapter 3: Happy
Chapter 4: Date Night
Chapter 5: That's Your Husband
Chapter 6: Visit
Chapter 8: Set Up
Chapter 9: That Don't Sound Good
Chapter 10: All Messed Up
Chapter 11 : Halfcrazy
Chapter 12: I'm Sorry...Happy Now?
Chapter 13: Look Here
Chapter 14: Sorry, Yes I'm Sorry.
Chapter 15: Boom!
Chapter 16: When It Rains It Pours
Chapter 17: Not Our Reality
Chapter 18: Recovery
Chapter 19: Oprah
Chapter 20: Oh Wow (The End).

Chapter 7: The Lie We Told

1K 49 23
By SUPAAMAZEN

January 2001

AJ looked across the room during the photoshoot. She noticed Taraji, with her pink crop top showing off her toned stomach, had her arm wrapped around Tyrese's & they were just laughing & giggling away at nothing. Tyrese would whisper something to Taraji & she'd just giggle like a little school girl talking to her crush. When Taraji rested her head on Tyrese's shoulder, during a photo with AJ the both of them completely ignoring her prior, she knew she was going to have to talk to her. Taraji is young, she's new in the game & she could do some things she'd later regret. As a veteran, AJ felt it was her duty to school her, it would be wrong not to do so. Not that she had anything against Tyrese, he was a nice guy, but he's young too. When the shoot wrapped & everyone was going home, she pulled Taraji off to the side.

"Hey girl, I need to talk to you" she said as she grabbed her arm. "About what?" Taraji innocently asked.

"About the business" replied AJ. They sat on Taraji's car in the parking lot. Just as AJ was about to begin, Tyrese came walking over to them. He hugged Taraji & kissed her cheek. He held her just a little too long. AJ could tell they liked each other a lot. That was a problem.

"Bye" he said as he bit down on his bottom lip. "See you tomorrow" he continued.

"Bye" Taraji said while smiling from ear to ear. Meanwhile, AJ sat there looking back & forth at the both of them.

"You be good, Tyrese" she shouted his direction as he walked away. "I'm always good" he replied. She returned her focus to Taraji, who just seemed to be so smitten with the guy. Her big eyes just followed him until he was no longer in her view. John did have the both of them hanging out all of the time, his way to help build a chemistry that would be felt in the movie. "You can't fake good chemistry, you either have it or you don't", he'd say. Sparks flew between Tyrese & Taraji the moment she came in for the audition months ago. Them hanging out, outside of the set, just set their chemistry on fire. They were inseparable. Like Velcro, if you saw one, you'd see the other. This girl was falling. Bad news, AJ thought.

"You like him, huh?" she asked, snapping Taraji out of her trance.

"I mean, he's cool" she replied, nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah he is cool, but you listen to me. Don't mix business with pleasure, you hear me?" Taraji turned to face her, a confused look adorned her features. "You're young & I look at you like a little sister. So as a big sister I feel it's right to let you know how to play this game."

"What game?"

"Hollywood. Never sleep with a man you work with. That's rule number one, don't ever shit where you eat. Now Tyrese is fine, he's charming as hell, but don't you cross that line Taraji. I know y'all both are feeling each other & that's cool. Looks great on camera, but don't catch a rep out here in these streets."

Taraji laughed at her. "I'm sorry" she apologized while still laughing. "You think I'm going to sleep with him? He has a girlfriend & I'm too focused to let some dick come between me & my coin. I'm hustling & grinding for my baby, I don't have time to get caught up AJ. But I do appreciate this talk. I'll be sure to always come back to it, in the future."

"Y'all have that sex scene tomorrow, so I thought I'd step in, say a few words & step out. A lot of actors & actresses get caught up with character feelings they end up doing shit off camera & later regret it, because now they have a rep for fucking people they work with."

"But he's had way more sex scenes with Tamara, did you have this talk with her?"

"He's not feeling Tamara the way he's feeling you. I doubt he'd even try to fuck her. The way y'all are feeling each other. I don't see him all over her & all around her like he is with you. I see big things for you girl. You're going to be a star, I can just tell. Don't get caught up, it's just a movie, ok?" she said as she brought Taraji closer to her. They hug. "Kiss Marcell for me."

Later

"Marcell eat your food, it's getting cold & you have bed in 20 minutes."

"Is Tyrese coming over today he said he'd bring a PlayStation for me" he asked as he poked at a piece of pasta on his plate.

"No he isn't. Now eat your food...Hello" she answered the ringing house phone. It was her mother calling & asking how the day went. She was super excited about her baby being in a big movie, so very proud of her actually. She called every day at the same time to check on her & Marcell & to ask about Taraji's day on set.

"Is that grandma?" he asked, his little eyes lit up. "Can I talk to her?" Taraji handed the phone to him. "Hi grandma. Guess what I did today?" he said, excitedly. "Yeah & I drew a rocket ship too." Taraji smiled as she grabbed his plate off their little dinner table & walked over to the kitchen. One day she was going to have a big table & a big house just for her & her baby. They would have all the things they craved & then some. That was her goal when she came out here with $700, a hope, a dream & prayers. Do what she loved, get paid to do it & take great care of her son.

"Alright boo, it's bed time" she said as she walked out of the little kitchen. Marcell handed her the phone & climbed off the chair, pushing it in before walking to his room. "Hey mama...Yeah we're about to go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow... I love you too. Bye." She placed the phone on the charger & proceeded to the back. Once she had Marcell situated, they said their prayers, she kissed his forehead, said a few jokes & left. She took a long shower, deep in her thoughts. She was trying to prepare herself for this damn sex scene. When she stepped out, she looked at her naked body in the steam covered mirror. She wiped some away & turned to the left side, then the right, then the front. She examined her body from her hair follicles all the way down to her toe nails.

She had some critiques about her body, what woman doesnt? But hell this was her & one thing she never did was give a fuck about what people thought. This is what millions would see come June. Like it or not, this was her. She blew out hot air & turned the lights off as she entered her room. She put on a loose fitting nightgown & went to bed.

Tyrese was singing away as he made himself a sandwich. Watching TV, jacking off in the shower, then bed. When he woke up the next morning, he got ready & left to go to set. He was nervous about getting naked again. In fact the more he thought about it the more he didn't want to do it. He'd gotten naked enough already he felt. The difference was he just knew he would get hard with Taraji. He liked the girl. Every time he'd go home & fuck the shit out of his girl, it was Taraji's face he saw.

As he sat in his trailer in a robe & fitted black underwear, he held the shooting script in his hands. Going over every line he was going to have to say.

"You love daddy dick?" he recited. "Nah, that's not believable...Fuck I don't want to do this." Just then there was a knock at his trailer door. "It's open" he said.

Taraji walked in & he could've sworn he felt his dick jump. He sat up straight in his chair & smiled at her.

"What's up?" he said all smooth, trying his best to think of other things before his dick pitched a tent in his robe. How her ass was poking in her robe, it was taking all his might. "Please go down" he begged in his head.

"I came in here so we can go over these lines. I've been going over them in my trailer, but I need you."

That was it, he was pretty much standing at attention now. She needed him. That did it for him, he put the script down on his lap, hoping it would hide it from her. He hoped she didn't notice. But she did, she just didn't say anything. He cleared his throat.

"Alright cool, where do you want to start?"

"At the top."

"Alright" he waited, her lines were first.

"Aren't you going to pick up your script?" she asked, pointing down to it. She remembered just a few weeks ago, how they made out in the same spot he was sitting. Once again going over lines & Tyrese wanting the spread kiss. He didn't want the kiss to be awkward on camera, since Jody & Yvette had been together forever. They kissed so much & so long she was damn near lightheaded, but enjoyed it. He was a good kisser.

"Yeah, I am just read your lines first" he smiled.

When the time came to go on set, Tyrese was shitting bricks. Taraji dropped her robe & climbed onto the bed & waited for him. His eyes were glued on her breast, he wanted to suck them but the script didn't call for it.

"I can't do this" he announced.

"You're fucking up my scene. Boy, you better come over here & fuck this shit" she shouted from the bed.

"Man, John you got me out here naked again bruh."

"Fuck all that man. This is what your fans wanna see. C'mon" said John.
Tyrese looked back at Taraji, who he noticed eyes were affixed on the bulge under his robe. He sucked his teeth.

"Man, alright" he said with an attitude.

"Good, use some of that anger for this scene. Jody is supposed to beat Yvette's pussy up" replied Taraji. Later when she was grinding on him, she felt him getting hard, hiding from the few on set once they changed positions. It was rubbing all up against her & was turning her on. She just knew she was going to soak right through her undies & the bottoms they had given her & Tyrese.

When John yelled cut & they wrapped for the day, she was relieved to finally be done. Tyrese was forgetting every line they went over, making an already awkward situation even longer.

"Good job, baby" he said behind her. They gave each other a high five & went to their trailers. As she put on a waiting T-shirt, she felt a pressure building between her legs. She was hornier than a damn horny toad. She found herself outside of his trailer. She knew what AJ told her, in fact AJ's words kept replaying in her head in a loop. "Don't mix business with pleasure." But her body was calling for his. Feeling his shit poke her earlier didn't help none. The little angel on her shoulder told her to go back to her trailer, get dressed & go home. She & Tyrese were wrapped for the day. Go home, he has a girlfriend, go home, it kept saying. But the little devil on her other shoulder said, fuck what AJ was talking about & fuck this nigga's girlfriend. You haven't had dick in a long while. This nigga likes you & wants you & I bet he will fuck the shit out of you. Go in that trailer, taste that chocolate & never fuck with him on that level again. You can't knock shit if you don't try shit. That nigga got you wetter than a damn river off dry humping. Go get you some.... Don't do it...Do it...Don't do it...DO IT!

"Fuck it" she said. She knocked & waited. The longer he took to open the door, the more easier it was becoming to walk away. But he opened the damn door, now in some blue boxers she could see his dick print in. She was lost for words.

"Taraji?"

"Fuck me" she blurted out. He stepped back, his eyes widened then dimmed. He licked his lips, stroking his chin hairs as he looked at her. He walked back into his trailer, the door no longer open from his presence, leaving her standing all alone. Her hand wrapped around the door handle quickly & snatched the door open. There he sat, dick out & hard as concrete.

"Lock the door, girl" he said in a seductive tone. She obliged & climbed onto his waiting dick. "We have to be quiet" he said as his pushed himself into her wet womanhood. "Mmm" she moaned as she rode him slowly. He started sucking on her neck harder, the deeper he went. His strong hands held her ass with a tight grip as his dick slipped in & out of her.

They ended up on the floor, her legs over her head. Young & full of stamina Tyrese was putting it all the way down. She came so many times she lost count. He wanted more & just kept going. He was doing her so good she almost forgot the rule for them to be silent. His grunts & moans made her wetter, his dick made her body explode.

And when it was over they went home. In the make-up trailer the next day, AJ squinted when she saw a big hickey on Taraji's neck.

"I see you had company last night" she said with a smile. Taraji played coy.

She & Tyrese talked over the phone last night & they both agreed that they'd never say a word about it & years later they never did.

Every time they were asked if they ever hooked up, they'd lie & say no. She even started dating Hill Harper, who she liked alot, though a few years later they were done. On the set of Four Brothers she & Tyrese almost did it again, but Taraji stopped it. Once again Tyrese had a girlfriend this time she had a boyfriend. They couldn't do that to them. She regretted even fucking him back in 2001 because of his girlfriend. She gave into the lust & regretted it. Like AJ said would happen. But she & Tyrese were good friends & they stayed that way for years. Never having sex with each other again.

Tyrese even made her the god mother to his newborn daughter Shayla. They were good & platonic friends. Until one day in 2015, he came over to her house during her break from Empire & the rest is history.

Thank you all for reading. See you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.7K 58
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
181K 21.9K 113
Love can make anyone think crazy, isn't it? These two are not exceptions too. But the only difference is that he couldn't see her with romantic inter...
19.5K 706 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
533K 29.2K 103
This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with the Gadodia sisters and vice versa? Yo...