Me? A Kpop Idol?[COMPLETE]][B...

By Jihye_1a

A talented young adult girl. But being an idol wasn't her dream due to some reason. But what will she do if t... More

LET YOU KNOW
CHAPTER 1[NEW]
CHAPTER 2[NEW]
CHAPTER 3[NEW]
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 4[NEW]
CHAPTER 5[NEW]
CHAPTER 7 [NEW]
CHAPTER 8 [NEW]
CHAPTER 9 [NEW]
CHAPTER 10 [NEW]
CHAPTER 11 [NEW]
CHAPTER 12[NEW]
CHAPTER 13[NEW]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
MIN YOONGI!!!
MIN YOONGI!! 2 And EXO
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
YIKES DEPRESSION SLAPS ME
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
----
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BTS COME BACK
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Merry Christmas
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
SPECIAL CHAPTER : Valentines day
WTF BANGTAN?!
CHAPTER 46 pt.1
WTF BANGTAN pt2.
CHAPTER 46 pt2
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Go let's talkeu👀[Meeting] pt. 1
Go let's talkeu👀[Q&A time] pt. 2
Me? A kpop Idol? book 2
ATTENTION
How to read(attention 2)

CHAPTER 6 [NEW]

55.7K 1.5K 927
By Jihye_1a

01.03.20
New version
Edited
___________

LEE HA EUN

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at each other; the tension of the dance studio is heavy because of them.

I already snapped from the shock that he hugged me just because I told him that Yoongi hugged me as a gift.

But then I felt my phone vibrate, I checked who it was, and it was an unknown number.

???:
Hi, Ha Eun

Ha Eun:
Who is this?
How did you know my phone number?

???:
Kai gave it to me,
Don't worry; I am not a bad guy
I don't bite unless you let me;)

Ha Eun:
....
Alright then, I'm blocking you now

???:
Chill chill!
I am a fan of yours
This is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun
The cutest member and the hottest member of EXO

Ha Eun:
But the cutest member is D.O sunbae
And the hottest member is Kai oppa.
But sunbae, you are also attractive though but
You are way too pretty for me

???:
"Kai oppa"? But yet you call
Kyungsoo hyung "sunbae."

Ha Eun:
Well yeah because
Kai sunbae told me to call
Him oppa so he is Kai oppa now.
Why, though, ?

???:
Call me oppa too
Call me, "Baekhyun oppa."

Ha Eun:
Why would I do that?

???:
Because I let you so
You should call me oppa

Ha Eun:
I'll think about it

"Ha Eun.",
"Yeah?"
I looked up, and Jhope was already in front of me.

"Let's escape here, " he grabbed my hand as everyone was talking to each other.
"But sunbae, I have practice-"

"sshh, it's okay. We will only go to the other dance studio anyway." after that, we left them, and both of us ran to the other studio on the 3rd floor.

Both of us dance and dance, we did a funny dance, we covered and stuff, but we also danced to V by Jay Park.

After the dance stopped, we heard screaming.

"WHY DID YOU LIFT YOUR HOODIE?! YOU ARE STILL A CHILD! YA JUNG HOSEOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR HA EUN!!" Both of us turned around and saw the others watching us.

"Ha Eun, why did you disappear? Do you even know how worried we were?" Sang Hwa lightly smacked my head.

"I invited her to come with me for a while because y'all are not even paying attention, and you all were so busy." Jhope placed his arm to my shoulder.

I don't know what this feeling or what I am seeing but, I think I saw the boys glared at us, especially to Jhope.

"But again, Jhope-ah, don't do that, we are going to be even busier, and we need Ha Eun with us after all." Soo Rin said.
"Yeah I know, i'm sorry about it."

~~~~

Finally, the time has come. We are debuting!!!!!!!!!!!! We already made the music video.

And now we need to perform; the song is called Mr. Potter (original song is by DIA)

"Ha Eun, you can do it. I believe in you." I mumbled as keep walking back and forth, biting my nails.

"Are you nervous?" I turned around, and it was Manager Hyuk and manager Chuk along with the girls.

"Yeah, kinda." I nervously chuckled to hide my feelings; I already took a pill to prevent my breathing.

"Don't worry; you'll do well. We are all nervous too because it's our first time, so no need to get too concerned." Rae said and hugged me.

All of us group hugged to console one another; even the managers join and the staff.

"MxS! Stand by! You are up next!" we all pulled away and went to the stage, we saw our fans. They are all mostly 60% boys and 40% of girls.

We all went to our position, and the song started.

~~~~

"Great job, everyone! You girls did great. I'm so happy." Manager Chul hugged us all, also the staff from Bighit.

"I'm so proud of you girls, after all your hard work. It finally paid off."

"Thank you so much," Rae said as she bowed at everyone, we did the same. We thank all our staff for their service.

They encouraged us, and when we tried to calm down a while ago, while we were in the waiting room.

After everyone performed, we went back to the stage and celebrated the winners.

We greeted all the other idols, some people recognized me from my mini lotte drama. And they said that they watched it and like it.

We went back to the stage, and one of the staff went to me.

"Someone wants you to go to room 5; the person wishes to talk to you face to face."
"Who? Who is it?"

"You'll know it, let's go." She guides me, and we went to room 5.

Once I unlocked the door, he was there. Relaxing and smirking when he saw me. The woman left us and closed the door.

"You're here; I thought you wouldn't come." He said.
"What is it Baekhyun sunbaenim."

"As I said, call me oppa. I prefer being ordered oppa by you cute." He stood up and went towards me.

"Alright, alright, "oppa," what are you doing here?" I said as I crossed my arm.
"I'm here to congratulate you on your debut, " had leaned closer as our faces are few inches away.

"I like your performance." He smiled.
"Thank you-"

"Hold on there, aren't you way too much for getting closer to her?" I turned my head to the left and saw all the members of EXO.

My eyes went wide; they are all here. I have to calm myself down.

"H-hello..." I bowed, they all smiled at me. Once I had eye contact with me, I smiled.

"Kai oppa!" I run up to him and hug him; he told me I should hug him every time we meet up.

" "Kai oppa,"?"

"What? I told her to call me that, anyway. Congratulations on your debut, here's a gift for you." He pulled away and gave me a gift also ruffled my hair.

"A gift? But what for? No need to give me a gift." I chuckled

"For debuting and doing a great job, so you deserve it." He pinched my cheek, and both of us were having a moment until Baekhyun went in the middle of us

"He is right; you deserve it Ha Eun, by the way. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No, and I am not planning to have a boyfriend. Instead, focus first on career and my school since I'm already a senior." I gave him an eye smile.

"Oh ouch, damn I already got rejected." He touches his chest and pretends to fall as the boys were laughing.

"I didn't mean to do that; I would give you a chance but naahhh rather not." I shook my head.

All of them even laughed more, some of them gave me a thumbs up for saying that.

"Ha Eun, congratulations. I hope this song will get big." Chen stroke my hair, and tucked a strand behind my ear.

I can feel my cheeks are hot right now; I looked down because I can't look at him in the eyes.

"Ha Eun? You there?" The door opened, and it was manager Chul. I feel saved now.

"M-Manager Chul! You're here! H-Hahaha! I need to go now. Thank you so much!" I bowed them and grabbed my manager's arm and went out.

KAI

Her face and her ears were red; she is panicking from the sudden action.

"Hyung, I think you went overboard by that..." I said.
"Why?"
"She was blushing mess." I chuckled.

LEE HA EUN

"Baby!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!" My mom hugged me along with my brother and father.

"Thank you, mom, dad, and brother." I hugged them all back after the little celebration; I went back to the company.

Once I enter the dance studio, the lights went on and party pop noise.

"Oh, jeez." I touch my heart; my breathing became slow again.

"Please don't do that again." I fixed my breathing again from the sudden action of them.

"Sorry! But hey! Congratulations everyone from a successful debut!" PDnim held his coke up and made a toss to everyone.

"Come to think of it... why do you always have a breathing problem?" Jae asked.
"Not your problem... I meant is I had asthma before, but it's still there." I tried to smile.

I'm susceptible when it comes to this topic about my breathing problems. It's not their problem; I would tell them I have asthma.

"Ha, Eun..."
"Sorry, I'm susceptible when it comes to this topic, sorry about it unnie."

"Hey, hey!! Let's go, let's go!! We have to practice more! We have to perform tomorrow!"

"Yes, sir!!!"

~~~~

"The performance was excellent," PDnim said as he smiled at us.

"Thank you, PDnim." We all said at the exact
time and bowed.

"Keep the great work, girls." Manager Hyuk said we all went out of the meeting room.

When we were in the hallway, we saw TxT. They bowed at us, and we did the same thing.

"Sunbae!" I said and grinned at them, they all blushed and panic.

"I can't believe this; I'm a sunbae." Huening Kai said and cupped his blushing cheeks.

"Hahaha." We all laughed.
"By the way, are you going anywhere, Ha Eun? Maybe we can all hang out together." Yeonjun said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry sunbae maybe next time, I have to go to my friend. It's his birthday today(September 22)" I said and bowed as an apology.

"It's okay; we can do it next time. Tell your friend a happy birthday, " he said and smiled.

"Wait, who friend?" Jae asked.
"Yohan, Kim Yohan. From X1." I said.

They all widen their eyes

"Kim YOHAN?!"
"THE ONE WHO RANKED 1 IN PRODUCE X 101?!"

"Yeah? Why? He was also my sunbae in taekwondo, and he invited me, so why not. And I asked PDnim and the managers if I can go they said yes, but I should be careful of the reporters." I said and shrugged.

The girls sighed and nodded, "Fine; you may go, do you need a ride?" Rae Kyo asked.

"Nah, my brother, will be picking me up. Need to go, bye-bye!" I said and ran away from them, but then when I took the left directions, I bumped into someone and fell.

"Ouch, that hurts," I said as stood up, I looked up who it was, and it's Kim Taehyung.

"I'm so sorry sunbae," I said and bowed.
"Don't rush too much, where are you going anyway?" He asked and smiled.

"Oh, my friend's birthday, Kim Yohan," I said and grinned, but his smile disappeared.

Kim TAEHYUNG

"Oh, my friend's birthday, Kim Yohan," She said, and my smile disappeared.

Him? Again? Why does she so happy when she talks about him so much?

"Oh... him? By the way, when is your birthday?" I asked.
"Oh, December 30." She smiled.

My eyes went wide, no why.

"We have the same birthday!" I said in excitement.
"Oh my gosh! Really?!" She grabbed my hand.

But then a ringtone ruined the moment.

"Oh sorry, let me take this." She said and took her phone out of her pocket.

"Hello? Yeah, oh you're outside now? Okay, then I'll be there." She ended the call.

"Sunbae, I need to go now." She said.

Please, don't go.

"Oh... alright then, bye." I said and waved at her.

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

"Oppa! Happy Birthday!!" I ran up to him and hugged him; he hugged back.

"Aw Ha Eun, you're here. Also, meet my members. Kim Woo-Seok, Han Seung-woo, Song Hyeong-jun, Cho Seung-Youn, Son Dong-Pyo, Lee Han-gyul, Nam Do-Hyon, Cha Jun-ho, Kang Min-hee, and Lee Eun-sang." He pulled away and introduced his members.

"Hello." I bowed, they all looked at me but then slowly have a shock reaction.

"A-Aren't you a member of the popular rookie, MxS?!" Dong-Pyo said and pointed at me.
"And the little sister of Lee Jongsuk?!"
"AND AN ACTRESS OF SEVEN FIRST KISSES?!"

"Yes, my name is Lee Ha Eun." I giggled.
"She's my friend; we went to the same school and also taekwondo," Yohan said and placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Are you sure about the " friend" part?" Hyeong-Jun raised his eyebrows.

Yohan and I looked at each other with a confused face, and then looked at him.

"Yeah?" He and I said in unison with a confused look.
"But you two look like dating."

"Hahaha!"
"I wish..." we looked at Yohan.

"What," I said.
"Nothing, let's go."

-TIME SKIP-

Our debut was a success; now we are at our dorm. Playing truth or dare

"Okay, so Ha Eun. Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"

"Did you have a boyfriend?" Soo Rin asked.
"...yeah, I had. He is three years older than me; he was my senior in school before."

"Oh damn, can we know who it is?" Sang Hwa asked.
"Ugh, it's... in... he's an idol, " I sighed.

"AN IDOL?!"

"Yeah, he's in a group."
"Come on, what his name?"

"Seventeen... Kim Mingyu."
"NO WAY?! REALLY?! WOAH!!"

"But yeah, something happened and stuff, but it's okay now. Let's not talk about this." I said.

"I thought it was Yohan, or he is your boyfriend? Because it seems like you two are so close."
"We are not."

"Alright alright, one more thing but this is not part of the game though. Do you like any BTS members?" Yong Soo with a questioning look.

"They are our sunbae; I like them. I am a fan of them-"
"Last time, EXO asked, were you at before after the performance."

"Oh about, they only congratulate us on our debut, that's all. Except for Baekhyun sunbae being a flirt though." I said and shrugged.

All their jaw drop.

"Being a flirt?"
"Yeah, he keeps asking some stuff, moving close to me and asking me to call him oppa just because I call Kai oppa since he told me to call him that." I drank my soda.

"What the heck?"
"I know right," I said.

~~~~

"...Hi? Um, what are you doing here?" I said as I looked around the place.

"Visit you? Is it wrong?" Chanyeol said and smiled at me.

He is currently... at our company, outside of the dance studio.

"Oh, uh. How did you get in?" I whispered.
"I saw your manager, so he let me in."

What the heck?

"Oh, um, do you need anything from me?" I asked.
"Yeah, wanna hang out?"

"But sunbae-"

"What's going on here?" Both of us turned around to the voice, and it was Namjoon.

"Ah! Namjoon sunbae!" I bowed at him.
"Ha Eun what's going on here? And hyung, what are you doing here?" Namjoon gave us a questioning look.

"I uh-"
"I was asking your junior if she wants to hang out," Chanyeol said and stared at him.

"But hyung, she has to practice."
"Yeah, I know. Maybe next time then, but here, this is for you." Chanyeol handed me a plastic bag.

I looked inside of it, and it was full of snacks and food.

"Oh my... gosh, is this for me?!" I said.
"Yup"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I jumped to him and hugged him.

Both of them were shocked by my sudden screaming and Chanyeol, who was mostly got shy from the hug.

But... did I just saw Namjoon glaring at him? Maybe it's just my imagination.

He hugged back and stroke my hair. I pulled away and bowed at him.

"You're the best! Whoah, I can't wait to try these snacks. I love surprise gifts so much." I keep checking the snacks.

KIM NAMJOON

He was staring at her, with soft eyes like those eyes with hearts.

I have to do something fast.

"Ha Eun, let's go. You have to practice more." I held her hand.

"Huh? Alright then, bye-bye sunbae." She waved at him, and he left us.

"Can't wait to eat these."
"You like surprise gifts?" I asked

"Yup! Because you won't know what's inside or what it is." She grinned.

I think I felt something in my chest.

No no no, Namjoon, she's your junior. She is 18 soon to be 19, no.

"Oppa- no sorry, I mean sunbae are you okay?" She moved closer to me.

"From now one, you should call me oppa. Namjoon oppa, don't call me sunbae." I looked at her eyes.

"Op-oppa...? Alright, then." She's blushing, so cute.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook. He was glaring at me.

"What's wrong with him," I mumbled, but she heard it and turned around, then saw him.

"I don't know, Jungkook sunbae! Want to share?" She held the plastic up and shaking it a bit. He walked towards us.

"What is it?" he checked the plastic bag, and then looked at her.
"Food and snacks, also aren't you guys will go back on tour?" she gazed at both of us.

"Yes Ha Eun, we will be going back to tour after some four days," I said, and Jungkook nodded his head.
"Awe, I hope you all will have a nice and fun tour, good luck!" she tiptoes and patted our head.

JEON JUNGKOOK

Her patting turned into stroking, "You all have a nice tour, okay? Also, eat well." she giggled.
My heart keeps beating so fast, and II can feel my cheeks burning.

She stopped stroking at our hair and checked her watch "I think I have to go, bye boys." she ran to the second floor, for the recording studio.

"You're falling in love?" I heard Namjoon hyung speak.
"What? Why would I."

"Because I am." he chuckled and looked down, I have no idea but why am I angry about it? Also jealous of how to be can say it without a problem.

"Oh? Nice then." I placed my hands on my pocket and walked away.

I went to a hallway that there are not many people there. I saw down as I lean my back to the wall.

"Why is this happening to me..." I mumbled and hid my face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.7K 18
A kpop fanfiction featuring BTS, BAP, EXO, SNSD, F(x), you, and more ~ Jihyun is a cheery 17 year old fangirl with a bubbly and cheery personality...
4.2K 289 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
1.6M 51.4K 49
Y/n is rich but one of the biggest nerds at school she has been bullied by most of the school including one of the most popular groups but everything...
457K 13.6K 37
"...I think I lost my way." In which (Y/n) (L/n) gets a new job at BigHit Ent. and tries to maintain her life as the new assistant of BTS. Will (Y/n)...