Koopalings Ask'n'Dare!

By WolfieTehWaffles

Koopalings are the best! More

Ask Away!~
Answer #1
Answer #2
Answer #3
Answer #4
Answer #5
Answer #6
Answer #7
Answer #8
Answer #9
Happy New Year!/Eve!
Questions #10
Fireworks! ((Late-ish))
#12
Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Answer #11

172 6 7
By WolfieTehWaffles

From Magicwinterdreams;
"You're my #1 favourite koopaling I wanted to ask is: Could I get a hug from you and could we do experiments sometime??"
-
Iggy: "Sure and of course we can sometime, honestly though. I've been needing a new subject~" He chuckled before opening his arms to an open hug. "HUGS-!!" He merrily smiled.

A Question for everyone this time! The asked is by a person who goes by llClockMakerll !;

"Iggy, your smart. When it came to the Super Mario WiiU battle... But your weird.."
-
Iggy: "I know, I know. I get that alot, but it doesn't really bother me! Thanks for the compliment!"
~

"Lemmy, if you keep eating that much candy, you'll get a cavity!"
-
Lemmy: "My last check up was
yesterday! And I'm pretty clean!" He smiles brightly.

Ludwig: "The dentist said you have about 5-7 of them... You have an appointment next week.." Ludwig mutters under his breathe.

~

"Wendy, your WAY to snobby."
-
Wendy: "Hmmpft! Sorry! I just guess you don't appreciate my style!" Sticking her tongue out. "I'm just being myself!" Scoffing.
~

"Morton, ... No Words, your just out of control. Twerp."
-
Morton: "Thanks, I try." He coughs. "Least I have my own castle and an army to go order beat you with..." He mumbles, crossing his arms.

~
"Larry, Can we hang out sometime? I'd love to play some with you! I'd play them all day!"
-
Larry: "Sure, but I'm pretty busy this month! Lots of koopa's are asking for a party and needing a Dj like me! And cool that you play lots of videos games like me! Heh, heh." He chuckles.
~
" Bowser, Just. No."
-
Bowser: "Huh? What-?" He growls " 'No'? That's King For you..."
~
"Bowser.Jr, Keep being the adorable cinnamon roll you are, and maybe one day. You can even get Mario!"
-
Bowser.Jr :"Heh! Heh! I know I will! And I'll make papa happy! I'll try my best! O.K?" Nodding happily and trailed off somewhere in the massive castle.
~
"Ludwig, your adorable! Maybe even my number 1 Favourite!"
-
Ludwig: "Thanks, I Guess...?" He awkwardly says, sighing.
(He sure gets that a lot!)
~

"Roy, your perfect the way you are."
-
Roy: "pfft, heck yeah! I know it!"
He smirked with his crossed arms.

A/N: "Well, that's all for today folks! Keep asking to keep this going!"
"And hopefully finish cleaning my room! Seeya around!" \(Ow<)^ *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
320K 18.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong