𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 (Sinister)

By softpadalecki

imagines about the sinister characters (movie 1 and 2) (highest rank: #3) (©softpadalecki) More

intro!
i. TRUST ME
ii. DO YOU LIKE ME?
iii. MY MOVIE
iv. PLEASE DON'T
v. CUDDLE TIME
vi. EVERYTHINGS OKAY
vii. STAY WITH ME
viii. DON'T LEAVE
ix. BEAST (SONG PREFERENCE)
x. I LOVED YOU FIRST
xi. EYES NOSE LIPS (SONG PREFERENCE)
xii. KISSES
xiii. PAPER CUT
xiv. PASSIONATE
xv. HOT KISS

xvi. LATE NIGHT CUDDLES

1.8K 23 12
By softpadalecki

Ship: Mylan (Milo/Dylan)
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Milo wants to cuddle with Dylan.

Dylan lay in bed; awake. He couldn't sleep at all and he had no idea why. He moved around in bed, snuggled deeper into the sheets, but he missed something. The feeling, when Milo is with him. The fast beat of his heart, when Milo smiled at him. Or the soft touch of their lips, when Milo kissed him, while the other ghost children are away.

Dylan sighed loudly and sat straight. Then he saw someone next to his bed. „Hey Dylan.." Milo smiled softly and sat next to his boyfriend. „Milo", Dylan whispered and hugged him. Milos hand moved into Dylans hair.

„Are you okay?" Dylan nodded slightly, as he faced Milo. He smiled too. „I'm fine, now that you're here.." Milo cupped Dylans cheek with his right hand and leaned in to kiss Dylan. Dylan did the same and soon as their lips touched, he sighed pleased.

Milos lips were cold, like the rest of him, but Dylan still loved it.

He pulled away, since he needed to breath and yawned. „You should go back to sleep, Dylan," Milo said softly. Dylan just nodded again, before he asked: „Why did you come here?" Milo chuckled.

„I wanted to see my boyfriend", He awnsered, as he lay down next to Dylan in his bed, „And I wanted to cuddle with you."

Dylan smiled lovely and lay on Milos chest. Milo pulled him closer and soon Dylan fell asleep.

~~
A cute little Mylan Oneshot.
I hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9M 832K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.1M 198K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...