Everything Is A Process

By Moonaa17

This story is about a girl who goes through a tough time with having to move from her house to her aunt house... More

Skye
Connections
Next Day
The Poem

Claudia Smith

6 0 1
By Moonaa17

Yo, My name is Claudia Smith but sometimes people call me cece.Im 16 years old and im a junior in highschool.I have grey eyes and honeyblonde hair and i'm 5'2 yea I know im short but it all good it runs on my mother side of the family.I'm currently living in Los Angeles,Californa with my Aunt Marianna and my cousin which is her son Jamal.I'm the type that everybody calls funny, cool, kind, warming, and I guess I give good advise which I think is a lie because last time I gave somebody advise I got yelled at.Like what did I do I was only telling somebody the right thing because one day we were in math class and this girl kept talking while the teacher was talking.I told her to be quiet but the teacher yelled at me for interupting her and her lesson like I was just only helping.But anyways back to my story.I woke up and got ready to do my hyginene and the things I do in the morning.I went down stairs and ate breakfast and headed off for school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.4K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
208K 1K 194
Mature content
194K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
32.1K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...