Skye

*In school*

****:Omg hey boo!!

Claudia: Hey skye what you been up too best friend.

Skye:Nothing much just grades and homework, what about you?

Claudia:Same old thing, Aye let's hurry up and get to class before we get detention!!

*In English class*

Ms.Jackson:"Do y'all remember what I told you before the week break" she asked.

Class:"YES"! They all shouted.

*Flashback*

Ms.Jackson: Class before you leave I want to say that next week we are going to do a poem of your choice and as soon as we get back from our week break we are going to get started on it immediately and when we finished them we are going to present them in front of the class.

Class:Okkkay!!!

They class had ran out the room and the hallway started to get flooded with students ready to leave for their break.

*End of flashback*

Claudia: Yo skye I'm really excited about this whole poem thing.

Skye: You know I can actually can say the same thing.

Claudia: "U lien"! She gave her that devious look.

Skye: HAHAHAHA! "Cece it's best you don't make them faces at all"!she laughed loud.

Claudia: Yea whatever everybody knows cece makes the best faces" ! She popped her imaginary collar.

Skye: Ard girl let's get started. "So what's your poem going to be about"?.

Claudia: "You know that's a really good question" she pushed her eyebrows together and started tapping the pencil against her lips.

*The bell started ringing*

Skye: Dang! We didn't even have that much time,

Ms.Jackson:Okay class this is y'all homework for tonight because I want these presented tomorrow.

*Skipping to the end of the day*

Claudia: "Okay baby girl imma see you tomorrow" she said.

Skye: "Alright bestie." she replied.

Skye and Claudia went their separate ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short by hey I'm trying 

Vote 

Comment

Opinions 

But Chicken with Mac&Cheese right...