The Rock Star and The Mafia

By neonblonde1

A big thank you to @Rujula07 for the new cover! Cheri Sixx, the lead vocalist and guitar player for New Jer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 9

10.5K 500 33
By neonblonde1

"So this is your place?" Cheri asked while sipping her wine. "Yes" Alessio answered. "One of three. Two here in Jersey and one in New York."

Their waiter brought out a beautiful shrimp bisque as a first course. "Oh my wow! This is so good" Cheri exclaimed. "You like?" Alessio asked. She nodded her head.

"Cheri, before we progress with our evening we need to talk" he said. His date paled. "Are, are you breaking up with me?" she asked quietly.

"Oh my God no! Why would you think that?" Alessio asked confused. "I don't know you just seemed so serious all of a sudden" she felt embarrassed now at her error in thought.

"God, Cheri you aren't getting rid of me that easy" he smirked, taking her hand. "Thank Holy Mary" she laughed. "What do we need to talk about?" she questioned.

"Your dad reached out. He wants to meet with you. It seems he thinks you're with me now" he answered. Cheri looked confused. "But I am right?" she asked. "With you?"

He nodded. "I'm having a party at my home next Friday evening and I had planned on announcing you as mine" he replied. "I will meet with him then and I want you to be present."

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked. "Honesty and trust" was all he said. Nodding, Cheri said "I appreciate that, Alessio. It just tells me that I can trust you."

The waiter returned with her baked ziti and his cannoli, bread and salads. He waited politely for them to try their food.

"This is very delicious" Cheri exclaimed. "Peter, ask Mario to come here please" asked Alessio. "Right away, Mr. Castellano" the waiter said.

A few moments later a very jovial man appeared. "Mr. Castellano!" He was excited. "Mario!" Alessio stood and hugged the man.

"Cheri, baby, this is our chef, Mario. Mario, my girlfriend, Cheri" he announced proudly. "Exquisite" Mario said kissing her hand causing Cheri to blush.

"Your food is amazing" Cheri praised the man. "Grazie" he responded. "Prego" Cheri replied. Alessio loved hearing her speak their native language. They spoke a little more, finished their food when he asked her to dance.

Earned It by The Weekend came on. People were staring but she didn't care. All that caught her mind was dancing with her man.

She loved how his hand felt around her waist and the other around her shoulder. Inhaling his scent, she tightened her hold on him.

"You smell like coconut, Bella" he breathed against her neck. "And you smell earthy, manly" she sighed. As they continued to dance, Cheri noticed some people trying to approach them but Lorenzo stopped them.

When the song was over, they started back to their table. "Go on, baby. I know you want to" he said smiling. Smiling at him was gift enough. He'd walk bare foot over glass to see her look at him like that.

He watched her walk over to the young people who'd tried to approach them earlier. They were all smiles as she signed autographs and took pictures. When she finished, their table was all a flutter.

"That was awesome what you did" he said smiling. "Well they support me and the band, so it was the least I could do" she answered.

"You ready for dessert or home?" he asked. Reaching over, she put her hand on his face. "Home please" she softly said.

"While this has been an amazing evening, I want to get outta this dress and these heels.  Get comfortable and curl up in bed against my man" she said, her eyes roaming his beautiful face.

"Come then" he said, standing getting her chair.  "Alessio, thank you.  It's been a very long time since I went on a date.  It was wonderful."  She couldn't have been happier.

Once home, Alessio held her hand as they walked up the stairs.  As soon as they were inside the room, Cheri's shoes were the first to come off.  Walking over him, she turned and held up her hair.

"Baby, please?" she asked. She felt the warmth of his finger as he slowly unzipped her dress.  "You have such amazing skin" he remarked, letting his finger trace her tattoo.

He had closed the distance, she could tell and then she felt his lips searing her flesh as he kissed her shoulder.

"Turn around" he said thickly.  Doing as he bade her, she waited a moment and then let the dress drop to the floor.

"Fanculo" he cursed, his pants getting tighter.  She slowly moved to him and put her arms around his neck.  "Baciami (kiss me)" she begged.

He devoured her.  His mouth crashing to hers, as he lifted her up and walked them to his bed, her legs still wrapped around his body, he walked on his knees to the middle of the bed.

Their kiss never broke and it was incredible, it left her breathless.  Pulling away from her, Alessio said "We'd better stop" his voice pained.  "I'm having a hard time controlling myself."

Cheri had an idea, one that would help them both.  Getting up, she, she removed her lacy panties, letting them fall to the floor.  "Give me five minutes, then come join me" he watched her ass as she swayed her hips to the shower.

Hearing her get in, he removed his shoes, socks, belt, pants and shirt, he had nothing on but a hard on.  Feeling like five minutes had passed, he made his way to the shower.

Even through the steam on the door, he could make out her beautiful silhouette.  Pulling on the handle, he stepped inside, the smell of coconut was intoxicating.

"Turn around" Cheri said softly.  Doing so, he felt her soapy hands on his body, massaging him, touching him.  "You have such an amazing body" her voice awed at the sight of his nude body.

She slowly moved both arms around his middle, her hands searching for his hardness.  "Oh Holy Mary!" she breathed.  He was not small.

She started out slow, one hand moving up and down his length, while holding his balls in her other.  Hearing his breathing increase, she knew it was getting to him.

"God baby" he grunted.  "Does it feel good?" she asked, kissing the middle of his back.  "Yeah" he gritted.  "Keep your hand there" he said while placing his around hers.

He was helping her pump his shaft and it was such a turn on!  His breathing wasn't the only thing that increased.  Cheri's did too.

"I'm so close" he said, his head back as he swelled preparing to climax.  "Ah!  Ah!  Shit!" was all he could say as his seed hit the shower wall in front of them.

"Fuck" he said heaving as he pulled Cheri to his front.  No mistaking that smoldering look.  Lowering his lips to her skin, he sucked the water from her body.

"Alessio" she breathed.  "Say my name, baby" he urged.  She sighed as it slipped from her lips.  "Alessio."

Dropping to his knees, he placed one leg over his shoulder.  "Your sex is so beautiful" he said as he kissed her there.  She was smooth and glistening with her arousal.

"This is so sexy" he said referring to the cherry tattoo near her sex.  His tongue found her slit open, willing and waiting for his tongue.

He was turned on by how swollen her bundle was as he lathed it with his tongue.

Gripping his hair and tugging on it, she mouthed something incoherently as her body exploded around his mouth.

"Yes, oh God yes!" she shouted as she came undone.  Alessio had never experienced a woman have a long orgasm like that or how her arousal spilt out of her.  It was fucking sexy as sin.

"Baby, you didn't have to do that but thank you.  I wasn't looking forward to sleeping with blue balls tonight" he smirked and she giggled.

Drying each other off, they put as little clothing on as possible and climbed into bed, Cheri resting her head on his chest.  "Good night, baby" he said kissing her head.  "Good night, Alessio" she said tiredly.  Both of them slipped off effortlessly, each lost in their own dreams about the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 24.2K 36
Marriage has always been a curse to Giovanni Morello, as a Boss of the Italian mafia. Along with the death of his wife, all good in life had been rip...
103K 2.1K 30
"Don't do that again". His voice changes. It's serious & demanding. "Or what". I decide to test him. What is he gonna do throw me out of his club. B...
88.1K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
1.6M 69.8K 97
A big thank you to @Rujula07 for the new cover!!! Calliope Rose Mancini is twenty-six years old and serves as a companion to her nona and when she i...