I Hate You Because I Love You

By meowkitty3226

Naruto and Sasuke live next door to each other. They hate each other's guts and want to get away from one an... More

Chapter⚡️1
Chapter⚡️2
Chapter⚡️3
Chapter⚡️4
Chapter⚡️5
Chapter⚡️6
Chapter⚡️7
Chapter⚡️9
Chapter⚡️10
Chapter⚡️11
Chapter⚡️12
Chapter⚡️13
Chapter⚡️14
Chapter⚡️15
Chapter⚡️16
Chapter⚡️17
Chapter⚡️18
Chapter⚡️19
Chapter⚡️20
Question??

Chapter⚡️8

637 25 38
By meowkitty3226

"Goodnight Naruto." My dad said from the other side of my door.

"G-goodnight dad." I said between sobs. I heard my father open the door. He sat next to me on the bed.

"Naruto, what's wrong?" My father asked rubbing my back.

"It's n-nothing." I said pulling the sheets up to my neck.

Sasuke...

I cried harder just thinking about him.

"Naruto you can tell me anything. I won't get mad." He said petting my head. I sat up quickly looking at my father.

"Your son is a fag! Hate me! I don't care!" I yelled crying.

"Is that why you're crying?" My father asked.

"I can't control that I love him! Dad I'm scared. What if he forgets about me or finds a woman?! I can't give him a legacy like a woman can!" I cried. My father hugged me as I cried into his shoulder. "I just want to make Sasuke happy." I muttered.

"You love Sasuke?" He asked.

"Yes, I had sex with him because Fugaku said he would send Sasuke away if we had a relationship. I was still thinking that I hated him." I said wiping my tears away.

"Naruto, I don't care who you love as long as you are happy. Man or woman, it doesn't matter." He said. I smiled as tears began to weld up in my eyes.

"Thank you dad. Thank you." I said and hugged him tight.

"When is Sasuke leaving?" My father asked.

"Tomorrow at 8:00." I responded.

"Well get some rest and I'll take you too bid him farewell. And Naruto." He said and lifted my chin. "Tell Sasuke how you really feel about him." He said and pet my head.

"I will." I responded.

🐱

"Father, I love Naruto and there is nothing you can do or say to change my mind." I said as tears ran down my face.

"I didn't raise you to be a fag! I raised you to get married to a woman and have a legacy! A man can't do that for you!" He yelled back.

"I don't care! There are ways for two men to have a child of their own blood!" I yelled and stood up. I walked to be as tall as my father. "Naruto and I have something you will never understand!"

"I don't care to know! I'm no fag!" He yelled. "Your flight is tomorrow at 8:00! And no exceptions!" He said and left. I kept quiet and heard a scream. But not just any scream it was Naruto's scream. Tears left my eyes quickly.

Naruto, I'm so sorry I am leaving you. I don't want to. I want to stay and get married and have kids with you. Even though that is a long way I still want that!

I took the condom off and got a suitcase. I began to pack my bag with tears in my eyes.

🐱

"Naruto, it's time." My mother said. I opened my eyes to my bed covered in tissues.

"I'm guessing dad told you?" I asked sitting up. My hips sore from the events last night.

"Yes, and I feel the same as your father. Be happy Naruto. It doesn't matter what gender just be happy." She said cupping my cheek.

"Thank you Mum." I said and hugged her.

"Now come on, let's get to the airport." She said. "It's 5:00 so that will give you time to shower and freshen up. We got to leave here by 6:30." She said and kissed my forehead. I stood with weak knees and went to bathe. I got dressed in nice jeans and a short sleeve button down. I went down stairs and ate a quick breakfast and headed out. The car ride was long and quite.

"So Naruto, how is Sasuke when he is with you?" Mum asked. I smiled.

"He's the exact opposite. He turns into a mushy and lovey person. He loves to cuddle and kiss." I said thinking of the two days we cuddled. The best and most painful two days of my life. "He's warm and just loving over all. I love him so much." I said. My parents looked at each other and smiled intertwining their hands. My dad parked the car and we got down. I became anxious and nervous.

I want to see my Sasuke. I need to see him before he leaves. I just have to!

We went through security and to the gate to LA. And almost immediately I saw the tall Raven. I tried to keep my composure as I walked toward Sasuke. The anticipation was so great that I felt like he was getting further and further away.

"Go Naruto. Go to Sasuke." My dad said and pushed me a bit. I ran to him and hugged him from the back.

"Naruto, i-is that you." He stuttered.

"Yes Sasuke it's me." I said as he turned around. We both grabbed each other's cheeks and teared up. "Sasuke, I love you so much. I noticed that all these years that I thought I hated you I actually loved you." I said as he wiped my tears away.

"I love you too." He said and he kissed me. This kiss was different than all the others. This kiss wasn't as foreign as the other ones were. It was known that we have passion and love for each other. He hugged my waist to his and we parted lips and put our foreheads together. No words had to be spoken to know that we loved each other. That bond that we have couldn't be broken just by being sent away. Nothing could break the love we share.

"Naruto, get off of my son. He will marry a woman." Fugaku ordered. Sasuke looked at his father angrily.

"I want to marry who I want. And I would like to marry Naruto in the future. Your objections don't mean a thing to me or Naruto." He said hugging me close to his chest. I shoved my face further into his neck as I cried.

"I want that too Sasuke." I whimpered. "I want kids and a house to be with you in. I want a life with you in it." I said softly for only Sasuke to hear. He pushed my head back so I could see his sweet smile.

"I would love that Naru." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Father, I will leave." He said. My heart shattered when I heard those words. "But, I am not going to marry a woman. I plan to officially begin dating Naruto. And the future will come soon for us." He said to his father. He looked down at me and smiled. "Naruto, I'm going to miss your kisses and hugs. And your beautiful face and smile." He said holding back the tears brimming his eyes. I took off my blue crystal necklace and put it around his neck.

"I'll always be with you through this necklace. I'm in your mind and heart." I said as he looked at the crystal. I heard both my parents gasp and his father make a discussed sound.

"Flight B67 is now boarding." Was heard through the intercom.

"It's time to go." Fugaku said grabbing Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke took off his red crystal and clipped it around my neck.

"I'll also be in your heart and mind. And I'm part of this necklace." He said and hugged me. "I love you. I'll miss you." He said holding both my hands.

"I love you too and I'll miss you. Remember to call me when you land, okay?" I said as he grabbed his carry on.

"I will." He kissed me once more. "I'll miss those." He said and and kissed my hand. I began to cry as he began to cry. "You be good dobe. Go into my room when you want. And take care of yourself." He said.

"Take care teme. Thank you for everything." I said and gave him one last hug. He smiled at me and turned around. My parents hugged me from both sides as we watched him leave.

"I hope you're happy Fugaku. You not only broke your son's heart but my son's as well." Mum said angrily.

"I want full access to Sasuke's room at any time. That is all I ask." I said calming down a bit.

"I'll grant you that." He said and left. My parents lead me back to the car and drove home.

He's gone. I can't touch and kiss him for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.2K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...
194K 3.3K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
38.2K 2K 20
He was alone in the hospital. Well, he wasn't completely alone. He had his demons that spat in his ears but otherwise he was alone in this moment of...
9.3K 335 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...