My Xenomorph

Από Cheetar

Kat was an 11 year old who thought her life couldn't get any worse, that is until the day the military came a... Περισσότερα

CH 2: Survival
CH 3: Guardian
CH 4: Snake's Surprise
CH 5: Xaez
CH 6: Learning
CH 7: Contact
CH 8: Tunnel Trouble
CH 9: Like Camping
CH 10: Charlie Foxtrot
CH 11: Protection
CH 12: Lost
CH 13: Chaos
CH 14: Still Alive
CH 15: Safe?
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Crossroads
CH 18: Crumbling Remnant
CH 19: After This Day
CH 20: In The End

CH 1: Xenomorphs

18.6K 324 98
Από Cheetar

It was just like any other day, going to school, going to classes, walking back home when school was over. It was boring... way too boring; the same routine everyday. That was until the day the Military came.

It was so sudden, they just rolled in and told everyone to stay in their houses as they patrolled the streets, weapons and armored vehicles at the ready. I stared out my window down at the military vehicles, my mom and dad had told me to stay in my room and not do anything. Understandable, considering I'm only 11, I get into trouble pretty easily these days.

Our city was small and surrounded by woods, there was a little lake by our house that I loved to go swimming in when it was nice and hot out. I was an extremely good swimmer but only because I had been put in swimming lessons since I was a baby. I wanted to go outside right now, but it was far to dark and I couldn't leave the house with the military all over.

I couldn't help but wonder why they were here. My brother probably didn't know what was even going on, last I had seen him he was in his room listening to music. He hadn't come out since dinner.

I stared at my clock: 8:30pm. I sighed knowing that the night would probably end up with nothing but sleep, only to wake up to the same old regular day. After two more hours of lounging in my room I got up and walked downstairs to see my parents. "Mom, Dad..." I could see them in the kitchen as I peered around the corner of the last few steps.

"Go back upstairs Kat," Mom snapped "I told you to stay there."

"But I want to know whats going on." I made it to the kitchen and sat down at the table. My mother was sitting across from me, reading today's newspaper article. I could see the front cover of today's article, there was an older man on it pointing to a poorly drawn picture of a UFO. Dad had just gotten up as soon as I sat down.

"They never told us," My dad glared at me, giving me the 'listen to your mother' look. "They said stay in the house." He opened the fridge to grab himself some left-overs from tonight's dinner.  'How is he still hungry?'

I grumbled and walked over to look out the kitchen window "Something has to be wrong, why else would they be here?" I shoved my hands into my jacket pockets. "Maybe someone got killed."

My mom yelled "I said go to your room! I don't want us getting in trouble for my daughter spying on the military." I could hear her steps, I knew she was walking toward me.

"No." I didn't want to listen to her. I wanted to know what was going on; that's when I felt my mom grab my brown hair, I screamed as she turned me around and made direct eye contact with me. I glared straight back at her, my greenish-blue eyes showing resent for what she had just done.

"Go to your room." She said it softer now.

"Don't grab me." I mumbled it, I wanted to bite her and run. I hated it when people grabbed me, it made me frustrated and annoyed. It wasn't the first time she had done that though, I never liked to listen to her. There was one day she had said I was going through a "phase" but I ignored her and then she had grabbed me by the collar, I had nearly slapped her that day.

My mother let go of my hair, she was just about to open her mouth to say something when there were sudden gun shots from outside and a massive creature burst through the window.

All I could hear was glass shattering and sudden shrieks as I fell over. I wasn't sure if it was the creature or if mom had pushed me to the ground. The gunfire from outside got louder as the military ran towards the house.

"Mom?" I heard screaming "Mom!?" I stumbled to my feet to see the black creature bite my moms arm. I stared at the scene and screamed in horror. Blood was everywhere, not all of it from my mom, little bits of broken glass had cut my hands and knees.

My dad grabbed a nearby knife off the counter and stabbed the creature. It screeched and growled. When dad moved the knife away I noticed it was smoking and bits of it were falling to the ground. "Kat get out of here!" I heard him yell.

I could see some of the creatures blood land on my dads t-shirt. The fabric quickly began to smoke and fall off in small little pieces.

The military burst through the door, gunfire shredding the creature. It screeched and fell on top of my mom. She lay pinned beneath it shrieking in pain and agony.

"Mom!!!" I screamed trying to get to her, close enough to see her flesh dissolving to the muscle and bone beneath. I stared with shock and began to breath heavily "mom?" I reached out to touch what was left of her face but was dragged back by a marine. "No!" I sobbed, screaming and kicking, "No!!! Dad!!! Mom!!!"

"I'm so sorry." The marine that held me easily dragged me out of the house even when I was kicking him as hard as I could. He pulled me over by an armored vehicle.

I tried to look around for my dad but my eyes were blurry with tears, "Da-" I choked on the words, I could barely breath.

The marine held me down trying to soothe me "Shhh, it's okay, it's okay" I knew he was lying. I kicked at him, my mother was dead and I was guessing my dad was dead too. 'Where is my brother?' My eyes darted to the entrance of the house seeing if he would come out of the door but I didn't see him. I didn't really know what was going on, everything was happening so fast. Questions raced through my mind, what was that creature? Where did it come from, and more importantly how did it get here?

The man pinned me to him, he had my arms crossed around my body so I couldn't hit him and  his legs wrapped mine. "Shhh." He said calmly. At first I screamed and tried to kick at him, crying out for my dad and brother. I soon realized I was just wasting my energy, he was way too strong for me. I sat still in the marine's arms and stared at the marine with tear filled eyes, "Wha- What was that thing?"

"That's classified," He replied, "The only thing I can say it that they are dangerous and we need to get you out of here."

I squirmed and he soon released me. I stood up and looked all around us, the military were shooting at things I could not see. Although there were definitely shadows that appeared to be lurking in the darkness. The marine kept his hand on my shoulder so I couldn't run away.

My feet were freezing, but I didn't have time to grab any of my shoes or anything else to keep me warm; other then the jacket I was already wearing. Shivering, I took a few wobbly steps towards a tank. I heard about them at school but I had never seen one in real life, it was massive, camouflaged and had a huge gun on it.

'How dangerous could these creatures really be, I know it killed my mother...'  I held back some more tears 'but they can't be so deadly that you would need a tank to kill it-'  That's when I noticed that there were more of the creatures, they were stalking and attacking the marines. I stared in shock. I'd seen blood and gore in movies and games and I thought I had seen it all but this was far too real.

'No, no, NO! This is just a dream. Just a dream! I have to get out of here! I need to wake up!' There were screams as I saw a marine getting dragged away, he was suddenly pulled behind a parked car before the screams were silenced.

I stumbled backwards, struggling to keep my balance as the marine let go of my shoulder to raise his weapon. As soon as he let go I spun around and ran toward the forest. I hoped that it was something that would save me from the creatures. My heart was racing.

The marine that had held me down chased after me "No don't!" he yelled " The Xenomorphs will get you!" Just as he said that one of the creatures leapt on him and his yelling mixed with furious roars.

I screamed, looked away, and sprinted as fast as I could into the trees. The ground was cold and wet under my feet. 'Xenomorphs, so that's what they're called...'

I jumped over roots and pushed past branches. I ran for what felt like hours and stopped by a massive tree. I panted and cried and smashed my fists into the tree. "Why!? Why did this happen to me!?!" I fell to my hands and knees and sobbed.

'I can make it through this, I can survive on my own, I'm a survivor' I cried and cried, until I knew I was in danger. I heard a noise from behind and looked to see where it was coming from, I just glanced for a few seconds and ran further into the woods.

I had no idea where I was or how far I had run, all I knew is that I had to get away. When the gunfire in the distance stopped I still ran but eventually my legs gave way and I stopped by a nearby tree.

I stared up at it, the tree was probably the safest place I could be at the moment. I looked at my surroundings to make sure that I was not in any danger. When I knew I was safe I climbed up the tree. My legs ached but I was able to push myself up farther and farther, nearly falling a few times, I was never the best at climbing. I didn't give up though, knowing that if I was to sleep on the ground I could get killed.

I climbed until I found a sturdy enough branch that could support my whole body, once I found one I stopped my climb. I carefully lifted myself onto the branch and leaned my body against the bulk of the tree.

I hoped that the so called 'Xenomorphs' couldn't climb, if they could this tree would probably only save me for a few seconds.

I lifted my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. It was the only thing I could do to help me stay warm, but it wasn't too bad outside. Tt was enough that I had to curl up but not enough that I was shivering too much. I hated August, it wasn't my favorite month at all but at this moment I liked it.

'By the time I wake up everything will be normal, I'll be okay, and none of this will have happened, it will be another boring day of going to school and going to my classes. My brother will be there to pick me up after, he always is.' I closed my tear filled eyes 'The Xenomorphs will be gone. The military will be gone. My mom and my dad will be safe. This is all just a nightmare'. I cried myself to sleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.9K 130 18
might do a small rewrite on some chapters, idk TW: this story may contain mentions of death, mental illness(s), and slight gore. If you find somethin...
3.5K 468 28
Life is good for young Luna. She had it all, a good friend, loving parents, a promising future. Nothing could ruin her life. Nothing. Not even the...
461 12 30
Directly following events on the Sevastopol Station, this story follows Amanda Ripley and what happened immediately after. This is ultimate conclusio...
244 60 11
"Kaden, I can't take it anymore... My wings hurt!" "Come on Kia, we'll be safe soon, just hang on a little!" The girl tried as hard as she could, wav...