Moving on

By Alexia_Smith17

Cosima's life has just changed dramatically and now she has to get used to her new life and is going to have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Question time

About the book

25 2 1
By Alexia_Smith17

Hey this book does contain some mature scenes so if that's okay with you then STOP and don't read but if you're okay with that read at your on risk ;)
I have written this book and it is an original so just so you all know it is not a copy of someone else's work and I would be more than happy giving any ideas to anyone who wants them.
There is also some explicit language. I don't wish to offend anyone with this books so please don't take offence.
So everyone just enjoy the book and if you have any questions or anything please just say or ask.
Enjoy the book guys ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 56.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
215K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
79.3K 3.3K 40
(under major editing) bl (boys love)