Patients In Love(Garroth X La...

By minecraftsisters1234

This is my first Garrance story! Hope you enjoy! This is so KAWAII!! The description is in the chapter! More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Patient
Chapter 2: Not What It Looks Like
Chapter 3: Argument
Chapter 4: Crazy Day
Chapter 5: Addicted
Chapter 6: Super Psycho Love
Chapter 7: That Man
Chapter 8: The Fight
Chapter 9: Apology
Chapter 10: Night Out Ruined
Chapter 11: Still As Ever
Chapter 12: Reason
Important!
Chapter 13: FINALLY!!
Chapter 14: Without Words
Chapter 15: Captured
Chapter 16: Together as a Family
Chapter 17: Dark Night
Chapter 18: The Night
Chapter 19: Is It True?
4Chan
Chapter 20: Is Laurance....
Chapter 22: You Did What...?
Chapter 23: Trading
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Are You Ready?

Chapter 21: Garrett and Lauren.... LAUREN KIDNAPPED!?

740 15 19
By minecraftsisters1234

HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!!

Mike: What's wrong?

WE GOT A FIRST FANART ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!! LOOK!!! ⬇👇

Mike: Wow.... I give you around for applause, girl.

ITS SO CUTE!!!! I really love it! Thank you!

Mike: And there's another victim who couldn't get their eyes off.

Well... I just love it... DONT JUDGE ME!!! I'm weak for cute stuff...

Mike: *Smirks* Am I cute?~

*Blushes* No, but just a friend who's worse at flirting girls. *Smiles*

Best Friend: YOU GOT FRIEND ZONE!!!! XD

Mike: Shit....

LETS CONTINUE THE CHAPTER!!!! IF YOU WANNA KNIW WHERE IT IS!!!! SEARCH IT UP RIGHT HERE!!!! 👉 http://shotachair356.deviantart.com

Laurance's P.O.V.

I woke up only to find Garroth sleeping on the chair next to me. I smiled and saw the babies. I start to tear up but I hold it in. I heard Garroth groan as I chuckled. He suddenly woke up and looked at me with his tired eyes. I smiled and he smiled back as he looked at the babies.

"What should we name them?" Garroth asked.

"Hmm.... how about Garrett and Lauren?" I asked. He thought about and nodded. I knew we are going to be a happy family.

~~~1 year later~~~

Today is Garrett's and Lauren's birthday! They turned 1 and I'm so happy! Garroth got his day off and we get to decorate what we needed. Garrett has blonde hair like Garroth and his emerald eyes like mine as for Lauren has brown hair like mine and his sky blue eyes like Garroth. I'm happy they turn 1. They're so cute and so energetic like the last time we went to visit at Aphmau's house to take care of Levin and Malachi. We couldn't find them like half an hour when we hear jumping on top of the roof. We went to check it out until we saw our and Aphmau's babies on top of the roof while Levin and Malachi are jumping and our babies sitting while they clapped and giggled. Garroth tried to got up there with them until he.... well.... let's say he doesn't like heights. Luckily, Aaron came and got our babies of the roof even my baby Gar-Gar. Anyway, we got outside where the party is held at. I went to go find Garrett and Lauren. But I only found Garrett and not Lauren. I looked for him everywhere until I heard everyone outside screaming. I went to check it out until I saw a someone wearing a red cloak, holding my sleepy Lauren.

"HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!!" I cried out but only the stranger smirked. Garroth came holding the pistol and about to shoot until I stopped him. I don't want him to shoot our baby. Then the stranger disappear with our baby. Garroth called his group while I tried to make everyone calm. I hope Lauren is okay.

Gene's P.O.V.

I waited and waited til he arrives. When I saw him and he approach with the baby but...

"YOU DUMB BABY!!!! QUIT PULLING MY HAIR!!!!"

I notice the baby pulled Vincent's hair while the baby giggle and Vincent struggled to get it away from him. I definitely facepalmed and sweat drop from his idiotic side. I stood up and grab the baby from him. I turn him around to face him when I saw his mouth drooling bubbles. This baby got some nerve to disrespect my allies.

"Listen here, you little thing, you're going to stay here, behave yourself, and never do anything stupid. Got it?" I said to the baby. He just looked at me with a straight face until he started to smiled and giggled. I deadpan and the baby try to grab my nose with his small hand. I grabbed his little hand and showed my sword.

"I'll kill you when you try to touch me," I threaten and he just place his hand on my sword and examine it. I watched the baby for a moment until....

"ANGEL!!!! GENE!!! WHERE IS HE!?" My eye twitched and looked at my beloved.

"What's wrong, dear?" I asked.

Then suddenly I got smacked on the head.

"OW!!! What was that for!?" I yelled while the baby laughed.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID!?! ANGEL IS MISSING!!!!"

I groaned and put the baby down on the floor and went to look for my son.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I watched the weird smelly man walked away before he put me down on the floor. I watched the other one, the one I pulled his hair. He had his arms crossed and watched the weird person walk away. He looked at me as I started at him. I smiled at him and he just walked away. I spotted here while I giggled and started to crawl on my hands and legs. Then I saw a baby crawling towards me until he saw me and sat down. I crawl towards him and smiled. He didn't smile back, just sitting there. I wonder how is mommy and daddy are doing. I wonder how is my brother Garrett doing. Then the baby in front of me started to crawl away until the weird smelly man came again and picked him up.

"There you are, Angel, never run away from your mother," he said.

He looked at me and stared back at him.

"Angel, once you grow up.... I want you to be the first one to kill this baby and I don't want you befriend him," he said even though I wasn't paying attention while I was drooling all over the floor then something smelled really bad. Is it that weird smelly man? Or the baby? Or the room that I don't know?

"Ew... what's that smell?" The weird man said.

I smelled myself and started to laugh.

"Of course...."

I giggled and giggled until....

"VINCENT!!! ZENIX!!! CHANGE THE BABY'S DIAPER!!!" He yelled. Then walked away and I hard a sudden yell.

"I AM NOT CHANGING A BABY'S SHIT!!!! VINCENT!!! YOU CHANGE THE DIAPER!!!"

"UGH!!!!! WHY!?!?!"

I smiled and giggled. Then the man from earlier came and looked at me with a weird looking face. Is it because he's weird looking? I wonder what's going to happen if I'm around? I giggled again and the man picked me up.

"I am never going to capture another baby ever again," he said until I felt something in my throat until I spit something on his face. I puked. He had his eyes closed and wiped off the puke and gave me a weird look. I smiled and he sighed, "I gonna regret this..." he said and took me somewhere.

_______

Welp! That's funny!

Mike: Umm.... is that you?

Huh? *Looks and saw a high school photo of me* Shit... *Runs toward the picture about to grab*

Mike: *Snatches the picture and Looks at and blushes* You....

SHUT UP!!!

Mike: (She's kinda cute like that.) *Shows the picture at me*

PUT IT AWAY!!!!

Mike: Why would I?

I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Mike: Heh....

*Blushes in embarrassment and over my face with my hands* Why.....

Mike: You gotta tell me about your high school when you change.

Never! BYE MY CUPCAKES!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24.5K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut