The Broken Girl

emm_alee द्वारा

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 32

2.8K 77 3
emm_alee द्वारा

RECAP:

"BOO!"I heard both girls scream in my ear.

"Nice try."I said to them turning around to see them both have pouts on their faces.

"You're impossible."They complained at the same time.

"I'm just not that easy to scare."I said.

"Nah shit."They both said.

"Ok stop that."I said to them.

"Why?"They said again with smirks.

"Cause its fucking creepy."I said with a duh tone.

"okay"They said again looking at each other and burst out laughing.

"You 2 are weird."I said to them. They both stopped laughing to my phone ringing in my pocket. I pulled it out to see an unknown number. Probably one of the drug buyers or some shit, I thought in my head. But boy was I wrong.

Chapter 32- Zach's POV

"Hello Zachary."I heard on the other end of the phone and instantly my smile turned into a scowl.

"What do you want?"I asked through gritted teeth.

"Now, now Zachary you don't wanna talk to me like that.Wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious little girls."He said. I knew what he was doing, he was testing my patience since I'm just like a fuckin time bomb that would go off sooner than ever. I looked at peanut to see her sat on Esteban's lap hugging him and Hazel doing the same but on Tyler.

"That's what I thought."I heard him say with a chuckle that would scare anyone to death but me.

"What? That I actually care about people?"I said through gritted teeth walking away before they heard me. I walked into a small forest that was around the school.

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious girls now would we, Zachary cause you're really testing me."I heard Michael say. 

"How am I testing your patience?"I asked curiously with a sly smirk on my face.

"Don't worry about that. You should tell your friends, I'll be coming back. Maybe this time I'll kill one of them just for the fun of it.Have fun trying to protect your girls."And with that he hung up. What did he mean by this time, I thought in my head. I walked back to the group to see the girls fighting with the guys.

"You're such a bitch!"I heard one of the guys scream.

"Are you fuckin kidding me right now!"I heard one of the girls scream in frustration.

"What happened to you guys?"I asked stifling a laugh at the sight in front of me. They were all covered in food.

"They started to tickle us and we spilled our food over them!"Jahyla screamed while glaring at Jackson, like the other 2 girls.Soon enough they were all screaming  and gaining a crowd. I saw all 3 girls about to slap the guys until a high pitch voice was heard.

"Would you look at that? Who would've known we would see you guys fight."I looked over at a girl with dark brown almost black hair and brown eyes. 

"What do you want Kailey?"I heard Sky say.

"My man back."She spat out

"As if he wants you back."She spat back. I started walking closer to her but Esteban stopped me.

"They fought yesterday and she was fine."he said.

"She gets used to it."I said.

"Shut up."I heard Sky growl out.

"Why cause you know its true. You used to get raped and hit every single day cause your mom died. Where's your dad now, huh?"Kailey I think said. Before Sky could even do anything I wrapped my arms around hers and whispered in her ear

"She's not worth it."

"Oh look, she need someone else to help her temper."Kailey said.

"I think your messing with the wrong temper now."I growled out.

"Why is that?"She asked threatening me.

"You know that guy that got expelled and is the one thing everybody is afraid of?"I asked her.

"Duh, everybody knows that ass."She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well you're looking at him."I said looking up at her. I looked into Skyler's eyes to see them full of pure hatred and anger.If you let her go, run away from her a voice said in my head.

"Zach let me go."I heard Sky growl.

"Funny thing is, she kinda like me, but I'm missing one more."I smirked and looked back at Lizzie. She smirked but something was in her eyes. She walked over to me and stood next to me. I heard a few people gasp and people whisper'who is that?' 'Is she new?' 'Isn't that the quiet nerd?'

"WOULD ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!"SHe growled out and everybody was as quiet as a mouse.

"I let Lizzie go she'll stop when she thinks you've had enough. I let Skyler go, she'll stop until she sees clear and not red."I growled out. Instantly Kailey's eyes were covered in fear and she started backing away slowly. She ran into the school and Skyler was still growling in my arms.

"Liz, work your magic."I said to her. She rolled her eyes and walked to Jackson.

"Make me mad."She said to him while I dragged a growling Skyler over to her.

"Why me?"Jackson asked.

"You're the most annoying out of everybody."She said back simply. Jackson rolled his eyes and asked

"What am I supposed to say?"

"I dunno."

"Exactly. How am I supposed to get you mad?"He asked knowing it was working.

"Dumbass."She said, and turned around to look at Skyler. She closed her eyes and breathed in slowly. She opened eyes and the blue green eyes were now narrowed into black slits starring into Skyler's eyes that were the same. Lizzie narrowed her eyes further and I felt Skyler soon relax in my arms. Lizzie closed her eyes and then opened them her blue green eyes now back. I let Skyler go and she just stood there starring at Lizzie.

"What?"Lizzie asked Sky.

"How did you do that?"Sky asked.

"I kinda have this look in my eyes that is menacing."Lizzie said and Sky nodded.

"What is going on out here?"A voice boomed and a smirk grew on my face. A path cleared for the principal and he came in our direction. I turned around and looked at Sky and Lizzie to see the both with a smirk on their face which surprised me. Both girls walked to me and hugged me and I hugged them back.

"You guys are my little sisters no matter what."I said to them as they giggled.

"Oh, how am I not surprised that you are involved Skyler?"The principal said. We turned around and fear was in his eyes. 

"Zachary. What a surprise to see you here."He said his voice laced in fear. I heard some people gasp and some actually took a couple steps back. I looked down at Lizzie to see her smirking and for once her eyes held power in them and not fear, but I spoke too soon. Behind the principal was the person that made my 2 girls feel fear. I looked at Lizzie and Sky to see that the power in their eyes was now replaced with fear. All I felt now was anger and regret.

**Skyler's POV**

The power I had was soon replaced with fear as I saw Michael behind the principal. I looked over at Lizzie to see her backing away. I turned around and ran to Tyler and Lizzie ran to Esteban. Michael then walked up to Zach and just looked him in the eye.

"You have a lot of nerve to come here."Michael said breaking the silence. The crowd that was once here had now gone to class and the principal left running away which was kinda funny.

"How is that? One person from that group could have told your little secret."Zach said glaring at him narrowing his eyes. His stormy grey eyes turning into slits.

"But nobody knows my little secret, so I'm off the hook."Michael said.

"What makes you think none of them would tell?"Zach said smartly.

"Oh Zach, I have eyes all around. So if they tell, they die."Michael said, with amusement laced in his eyes.  I held onto Tyler and tightened my grip around him and he did the same. 

"Zach, forget about it."Lizzie said to him.

"Shut up bitch!"He roared at her.

"Don't talk to her like that!"Esteban growled.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying."Michael mumbled loud enough for all of us to hear. We just stared at him confused. Soon Austin came out making me shake with rage and a bit of fear. Austin  got next to Michael and then punched Zach. By then rage had taken over me and Lizzie and I jumped onto Austin's back catching him by surprise. I threw him on the floor and was now straddling his waist. I punched Austin and a couple of his buddies' came out .Tyler, Esteban and Jackson went to go handle them and a scream made us all stop. We looked at Michael to see Lizzie under his arm and a knife that's filled with blood but Lizzie wasn't bleeding. Zach was.

I rushed over to his side to his face pale and blood coming out of his stomach. He started closing his eyes but I slapped.

"Ow. Hazel don't hurt me."He mumbled. I looked over at Jahyla to see her frozen from shock.

"Jahyla come here."I said to her softly. She came over and bent down. She put pressure where Michael stabbed him and tried to keep him awake. I told her to call the police and she did.

"Well Skyler, what are you going to do now?" Michael asked me and rage once again filled me. Soon everything I saw was red and everybody started taking a few steps back except for Michael. I looked at Lizzie and she was looking at me. She nodded her head and elbowed Michael where the sun don't shine and ran to Zach. I pounced on Michael and started to punch. He soon had a broken nose and a busted lip.

Out of nowhere I was on the floor holding my head and I saw he had hit with a gun.

"Get up!"He growled and I did holding my pounding head. He cocked the gun and held it to my head. He pushed me forward and I started walking. He pushed me in a car and hit my head again and I blacked out. Last thing I saw was Michael smirking and talking to somebody.

**Tyler's POV** 

"They took her."I said to everybody once the ambulance left with a bleeding Zach. 

"Zach's gonna be ok but he has to stay in the hospital for a while."Lizzie said to us.

"Ugh we need him."Jackson comforting Jahyla who had dry blood on her hands.

"Why?"Esteban asked.

"Out of anybody, Zach knows Michael best. Arizona and Florida."Lizzie said and we looked at her confused,

"Zach's a drug dealer and his number one buyer is Michael."Lizzie said slowly."Zach knows very place where Michael tortures girl."

"One problem."Lizzie said."Michael isn't done. He wants Jahyla because of Jasmine and he wants me because I'm in danger."

"How are you in danger?"I asked her.

"I was 'safe' but since I started hanging out with Skyler he said that she's in danger so now I'm in danger and so is Jahyla. He's gonna kill one of us."Lizzie said.

"But Skyler just came back. This is only her first day back why would he want her back?"Jahyla asked proving a point.

"Skyler's gonna die."I said realizing what would happen.

"WHAT!?!"We heard somebody scream and we turned around to see Braydon looking pissed more than ever. Uh oh, I thought in my head while we stared at Braydon who was punching a tree.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40.7K 655 16
in this story the descendants of the villains or especially Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Harry and Gil reveal about their pasts. this story has taken...
604K 18.1K 45
Being a teenager is dramatic, emotional, and confusing. Brooklyn enters Junior year in an overload of events that could be described as just that, le...
571K 12.5K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...
394K 11.7K 28
Cover by @daniella-lavonne ~~~~ "You're a nerd you should know the answer" he said inches away from my face "And what if I don't?" I answered cr...