College Boy [h.s]

由 StylesxWriter

{COMPLETE} Church Boy Sequel. Now in college, Teagan must face the challenges any other young student does; i... 更多

Authors note
Prologue: One.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Six - Part 2
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Thirty Nine- Part 2
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Epilogue: Forty Eight.
A Word Of Thanks

Two.

7.1K 241 185
由 StylesxWriter

Before you read, please take the time to click the star button and vote- much appreciated xx

_____________________

"And there you have it, Elizabeth University." The student instructor concluded, clapping his hands together effeminately before turning towards me.

"Do you have any questions or is there anything else you maybe wanted to see?" The blonde haired man questioned kindly.

"Yes actually, uh, not to sound like a hoe or something, not that I care, but what exactly are the rules with boys in the girls dorm and vice versa?" I asked, curious if Harry could come visit me at uni and at what hours.

"Well I don't have to worry about that because I only ever have boys in my room, if you know what I mean." The boy chuckled, confirming my suspicions that he was gay. I try not to stereotype but this guy was flamboyant as fuck.

"But nevertheless, these are the rules." He added with a smile. "No girls or boys in one another's dorms over night. They can be in each others dorms on weekdays from 8am to 10pm, and on weekends, if you're here on weekends that is, it's 8am to 12pm." He stated with a warm tone. "But to he quite honest, the rules aren't really enforced."

"Thank you so much." I spoke with a smile.

"Yea here- lemme give you my number in case you need a friend or just a question." He spoke, getting out his backpack and digging around for a pad of paper and a pen.

"Here's my number and my boyfriends number just in case I don't answer, he can pass the message on." He stated thoughtfully.

Aww he's so sweet and cuddly.

"Thanks Niall, you're awesome." I said with a smile, taking the piece of paper and putting it into my own bag of things.

"You are so welcome! I hope you have a great evening." The man replied, slinging his bookbag over his back once again. "Do you need help finding your dorm or are you good?"

I let out an awkward laugh. "Um- I'm kinda horrible at finding shit, you don't mind do you?"

"Not at all." Niall responded warmly, guiding me towards the dorm rooms.

"So tell me a bit about yourself. Are you single and ready to mingle or have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" He asked me, not in a nosy way but a friendly one.

"I have a boyfriend actually." I responded, smiling at the thought of him.

"Oi, that's great. What's his name?"

"Harry." I replied.

"How'd ya guys meet?" He asked.

I let out a long sigh. "You're gonna laugh but uh- church camp actually."

Niall put his hand over his heart jokingly. "How romantic."

"Ha. No. Now we have to do the whole long distance shit because we're both going to different colleges. What about you and your bae, does he go here?" I quizzed.

"Yea, I  got lucky with that one. We met my freshman year, hit it off real well." He stated, his eyes lighting up when he talked about the lad.

"Aww, what's his name? How'd ya meet?" I mocked his previous questions jokingly.

"ha-ha. " Niall began, rolling his eyes. "His name's Liam, we met in a library study."

"How romantic." I mocked again, this time the both of us breaking into small laughter.

"Yea-yea, you'll have to meet him sometime. Well, here we are." He stated, pointing towards dorm number 202 and I let out a huff of air.

"Thanks again Niall." I said, hugging him goodbye gently before opening the door to my room.

It was small as fuck, and that's coming from someone who lived in a tiny ass house most of their life.

But it was kinda cute nonetheless, and I walked in, setting my things down on the bottom bunk of a bed, and laying down, taking my phone out.

I clicked the familiar contact, waiting in anticipation for his sweet voice to pick up as I called him.

"Hey Teagan," he picked up, his voice groggy sounding.

"Oh shit were you asleep? I'm sorry," I apologized, not really caring though. He was gonna spend some time talking to me either way.

And he was gonna fuckin like it.

"Yea but it's fine, how are you doing? Are you all settled in?" He asked curiously.

"Yea this guy Niall helped me find everything, he was super nice." I replied, picking at my nails nonchalantly.

"Oh, well that's cool. I'm sorry I couldn't be there baby," he stated.

"It's okay, I know you're super busy too, it's fine." I spoke genuinely. "By the way, we are definitely seeing each other for our one month anniversary on Thursday right? I know that's kind of a stupid cliche couple thing but I do wanna see you."

"Definitely, did you wanna get burgers or something?" He asked.

"Harry, those better be veggie burgers because you know I'm not about that animal cruelty no more," I teased, and I heard a small laugh through the receiver.

"Of course my love." 

My heart melted at the way he said my love. 

"Alright, and Niall said on weekdays that guys can be in the girls dorms til 10, but the advisors don't really care," I said.

"Oh, why was this Niall guy even talking about that?" He questioned, ending it with a forced laugh but I could tell he was genuinely curious.

"Because I asked, Harry don't get all jealous boyfriend on me, Niall's really nice so you'll probably be hearing a lot about him, but no worries, he's gay," I state.

"Why are there so many gay people these days? First Louis, now this guy," he said.

"Harry...that's literally two people. And Louis is pan."

"Pan? Am I hearing you correctly?" Harry asked.

"Pansexual just means he'll date whoever he falls in love with regardless of gender." I informed, really not wanting to talk about someone's sexuality when they weren't even here to confirm it.

"Genders? Isn't that just bisexual though, if you like boy and girls?" He asked and I sighed.

"Download tumblr, it'll teach you all this shit. Now, let's change the subject please. How's it going with you and your roommate? I forget what you said his name was?" I said.

"Well I have two. Stan and Braedy. They're pretty cool I guess." He replied with a sigh. "Did you meet your roommates yet?"

"Nope." I popped the p.

But I was about to.

Ten minutes later the dorm room door creaked open, and I couldn't believe who popped inside.

___________________

An- Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Don't forget to comment and vote.

Questions:
1. Who do you think her roommate is?
2. Thoughts on Niall?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

238K 4.2K 27
Harry is on a hiatus with One Direction and comes back to his old town, Holmes Chapel, to spend some quality time with his friends from his childhoo...
1.3K 179 5
Everything was going normal for him until he saw her face... She expected anything to happen with her life when she stepped into a new place but neve...
864 143 50
Poetry that come in my mind when I daydream in class . Contains swearing words .
3.5K 53 15
The students of Waterloo road grieve for the loss of head teacher Vaughan Fitzgerald, while Jade Green returns to cause mayhem. But what happens when...