Seven.

Please click the star button to vote it means a lot 💗 i love you guys, here's a long ass chappie.

(TW!)

"Life is full of surprises. You know, since you and Harry are broken up now, I was thinking..."

-
I rolled my eyes, hitting him on the shoulder and laughing. "You're an idiot."

Me and Harry were not broken up.

"Why would you even say that?" I questioned in after thought. "I know you guys text, did he say we were having problems?"

"Mm. So-so." He shrugged.

I grunted. "That asshole. He said he wasn't mad about what I said!"

"Oh. Whoops, probably shouldn't have said anything," Louis stated but I shook my head.

"Did he tell you what happened?" I asked.

"Not really."

"Okay so basically it was when you and I went to see my grandma and dad- oh shit sh. Sh. Sh." I suddenly said, nearly smushing my hand onto his lips to keep him quiet.

"What?" He asked.

"Look, look, look. Sh." I whispered, pointing across the cafe at Liam, sitting beside a girl with purple hair.

"Becky with the purple hair." I mumbled. "That's her, it's gotta be."

"I'm drawing a blank here. What the hell is going on?" Louis asked in curiosity.

I quietly told him about Liam and the girl he said he was seeing.

"Ooo. Drama, me likey." Louis jumped in immediately after hearing the back story.

"Shhh. Oh shit." I yelped, putting up my hood and tightening it when Liam glanced across the room towards our table.

"Oi, I've talked to him a few times at some parties on campus. I can go chat with him and see if I can get any dirt on him and the chick if ya want?" Louis asked and I nodded, putting my head down.

Louis' POV

"Heyy mate." I spoke, walking up and giving Liam a firm pat on the shoulder.

He turned around and after a moment of confusion, returned the greeting. "Oi, Louis, what's up mate?"

"Oh not much. Was just gonna tell ya about a massive raver you might wanna come to this weekend but I don't wanna disturb you and your girl," I said, trying to act innocent about it.

"Don't worry about it, I was just about to leave. I have to go study," The purple haired girl said, grabbing her bag and standing up at the table. "Bye Liam..."

Liam waved off the girl before turning his attention back to me.

"She's cute, how long you guys been dating?" I asked.

He looked up, choking a little on his own breath. "Oh, we're not really dating. She's just a friend."

"Ohhhh I get you." I winked, trying to pry atleast something out of him.