The Girl and The Outlaw (An A...

By LindsayBreanne

Lindsay is a 18 year old girl who has left her hometown to live with her brother Jake in L.A California,while... More

Chapter 1: Moving In With Jake!
Chapter 2: The Perverted Roommate...
Chaper 3: A Good Nights sleep, And a Good morning, And a Tattoo?!
Chapter 4: Tattoos and kisses!
Chapter 5: I've seen Sparks Fly!
Chapter 6: Falling For You...
Chapter 7: A Date A Kiss.... Falling In Love?!
Chapter 8: A Date A Kiss.... Falling In Love?! (part two of chapter)
Chapter 9: Another kiss & Another good day in LA!
Chapter 10: It's happening again...
Chapter 11: I Need a drink!
Chapter 12: Stolen Innocence...
Chapter 13: Touring With My Brother and my Boyfriend!
Chapter 14: The End Of Tour, And Meeting The Family!
Chapter 15: Back Home, And Happier Then Ever!
Chapter 16: The Doctors Office, And The Surprise.
Chapter 18: Boy Or Girl?
Chapter 19: The Birth Of A Little Outlaw!
Chapter 20: Going Home With A Baby.
Chapter 21: First Night At Home With The Baby.
Chapter 22: Diaper Changes, Bottles, And Another Baby!
Chapter 23: Weddings & Funerals.
Chapter 24: Saying Goodbye Is Never Easy
Chapter 25: I Said I Loved You And You Hurt Me...
Chapter 26: Getting Revenge, And Making Up.
Chapter 27: Growing Older. (Final Chapter)
Authors note! I started the Sequel!

Chapter 17: The Reveal!

1.6K 44 4
By LindsayBreanne

Lindsay's POV*

I can't believe he finally proposed! I'm so happy! I love him so much!

"Oh My God! I have to call the girls and tell them!" I shouted running get my phone.

"I'll call Andy and the guys!" he said dialling a phone number on his cell phone.

"Okay, but Ash just tell them to come over, okay?" I said walking into the living room.

"okay!" he said as he held the phone up to his ear, I walked into the other room.

"Hey Juliet! Can you call all the girls and tell them to come to the house?" I asked as soon as she answered.

"Haha, sure... What for?" she asked, curiosity in her voice.

"I have a small announcement to make, But I can't tell you anymore then that!" I said smiling.

"Oh... Okay, we'll be there in a few! They are actually all at my house! See ya in a bit!" she said.

"Okay! See ya!" and with that we hung up.

"Hey The Guys are on they're way!" Ashley said hugging me from behind.

"And so are the girls!" I Said turning around to hug him properly, he kissed the top of my head.

"Great! You want to tell them about the baby today as well?" he asked turning to the fridge to get a beer.

"I guess we can, it would just be better to tell them everything and get it over with!" I said Getting a bottle of water and taking a few of the vitamins the doctor gave me to help ensure I have a healthy baby.

"Okay, so... What do you think your brother is gonna say? I mean... We've only been Dating 4 months... But I love you so much and I want to be with you till I take my last breath!" he said hugging and rubbing my small belly I'm gaining a little weight now but it's still hard to tell I'm pregnant...

15 minutes later*

*Knock, Knock, Knock!* We heard in the door.

"I'll get it..." Ashley said trailing off to the door.

"Okay, I'll be right here.. Thinking about how to drop the news..." I said standing up and pacing the floor.

"Hey Lindsay!" Jake said as he walked over and hugged me. I did my best I hide my engagement ring.

"Hey Jake!" I said hugging him back.

"Hey everyone, come on in and sit down!" I said as I hugged Louise.

"Hello Lindsay!" she said, I missed my old friend!

"Hey Louise!" I said hugging her. And then I hugged Kristan who was right behind her! Once we had all said our hello's it was time to break the news...

"Well everyone... I guess you are all wondering why we've called y'all over here today!" Ashley said as he stood up from the couch, and everyone shook they're head.

"Well.. Me and Ashley have some news!" I said standing up next to him. I look over at him and look at everyone else and then Ashley spoke up.

"We're getting Married!" he said smiling widely, I held up my left hand and Showed off my ring. Everyone cheered, even my brother!

"oh my... God!! Lindsay.. Ashley I'm so happy for you guy's!" Jake said hugging us. That was surprising!

Once they all congratulated us it was time to tell them I was pregnant..

"And everyone... There is one more thing..." I said grabbing everyone's attention again.

"I-I'm Pregnant!" I said smiling and putting my hand over my small belly.

"Really?" Jake asked slightly smiling.

"Yep! Here the ultra sound picture!" Ashley said handing it to him.

"Well.... I believe this is gonna be one Really loved little baby!" Jake said, he handed Ashley back the ultrasound, and hugged me!

"Your not mad?" I asked giving a questioning look.

"No! Why would I be mad? I mean you love each other and your getting married soon! I'm actually glad I'm gonna be an uncle!" he said, he bro hugged Ashley, and sat next to Ella.

"Omg!! I'm so happy!" Louise said and hugged me and Ashley.

"I'm so glad! I've thought you guys should've got married and started a family the day I found out y'all were dating!" Jinxx said hugging us.

After everyone hugged us and said how happy they were for us, they left and we went upstairs to try to figure out what to do for the baby's room cause it is full of Ashley's Music magazines and Other magazines that I would rather not list... And then he had guitars and other things in there that needed to be moved to the second guest bedroom! Luckily Jake stayed to help as well as Jinxx and Louise! And I know you are all probably thinking 'why are they moving stuff from that bedroom when there it a second one that has nothing in it?!'. Well... The second guest bedroom is downstairs... And I want to be able to get to my baby as fast as I can incase of a fire, earthquake, or any other life threatening problems!

I won't be one of those over protective parents that make they're kids stay at home all the time,

but I do want to be able to protect the baby as much as I can!

30 minutes later*

"Ashley Abrocket Purdy! Throw away all of these Hustler, and Playboy magazines! Along with any others containing nudity!" I said shoving the magazines into a big box.. I was pissed as Hell when I found a issue that was just released a few days ago!

"What the hell?! Why would you buy this when you have me?" I asked throwing the book down into his lap.

"I'm sorry! It's just a habit to buy them every time I go to a store and see a new one I get it... I can't help it.." he said tossing the book into the throw away box.

"It's okay Ashley... I don't mind you flipping through them at the store.. But I don't want them in my house. Okay?" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Okay... I won't buy them.. You know I'm not even gonna look at them!" he said covering his eyes, I laughed.

"Okay then Mr. Outlaw... Go toss them into the trash..." I said handing him the closed box of magazines.

"Okay, Jake come with me to toss them away, along with my player ways and foolishness!" he said standing up with the box in his hands, I just laughed at him..

"My man Lady and Gentlemen!" I said sarcastically. They laughed and Jake and Ashley went to toss away those awful magazines.

Louise and I sat on the floor and played with the dogs while the guys did all of the heavy lifting, and we talked about her and Jinxx, and then we talked about the baby shower, and then the wedding, dresses, flowers, themes, etc.

And then we got up and swept and mopped the wooden floors, the floors are a black colored hardwood floors, and the walls are plain white, we have a lot of redecorating to do! But that will have to wait till I'm 4 months along so we will know what we are having and then we am pick out colors and themes and all that good Shiz!

2 hours later*

"We'll.. Looks like we are done for now! Now all we have to do is find out what your having and then we can Decorate the room!" Jake said sitting on the couch in the couch next to me, Ashley was on my left side and Jake was on my right, ad Jinxx and Louise are sitting on the Loveseat.

"Yeah! And we find out what we are having in I think less then two months... " I thought for a minute "Yeah in like six weeks!" I smiled.

"Well we had best get going" Jinxx said as him and Louise stood up.

"Yeah, I'm tuckered out.. See you lot later!" she said hugging Me and Ashley and then she side hugged Jake. Then Jinxx hugged us all.

"Okay, Later! Love you guys!" I said as the walked out the door.

"I had best get going to! Ella is cooking me dinner tonight and I don't wanna miss it!" Jake said hugging me and then bro hugging Ashley.

"Okay, talk to ya later!" I said and with that he walked out the door and left.

It is now 8:30 pm and I'm hungry and Tired!

"I'm gonna eat some left over tacos and go to bed.." I said as I walked into the kitchen and heated up a left over Vegetarian tacos, taking two out and heating them up.

2 hours later Ashley's POV*

Once we had ate supper we watched tv for a little while, Lindsay insisted that we watch a house redecorating show so we could get some ideas for the baby's room, then we watched Nightmare On Elm Street and ate some candy.

I looked at my Phone and realised that Valentines day was in three days, tomorrow I have to go get stuff for Lindsay! I'm gonna go the whole 9 yards, Roses, chocolate, card, take her to dinner! Everything! But now we need to sleep, it's 10:30 pm...

"Goodnight baby, love you!" Lindsay said as she kissed my cheek and laid down on her side of the bed and slide under the covers.

"Goodnight Hun, Good night baby, love you both!" I said kissing Lindsay perfect plump lips and rubbing her small; but pudgy belly.

She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep, I soon followed my fallen angel in a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------------( hey!! Sorry for the late update! I won't be on for a few days cause I need a break from the Internet, but I will write some new Chapters and post them in a few days!! Goodbye for about 6 days!! :3 love you all my lovely readers!! )-----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.6K 57
A Black Veil Brides fan fiction. A girl named Brooke gets kicked out and goes to a BVB concert where she falls in love and meets her soul mate alth...
860 51 18
EDITING!!!! Ali Green is a normal twenty two year old. She lives with her witch of a mother and just finished college. When her mother kicks her out...
62.7K 2.6K 23
The black veil brides are one of the most famous bands in the punk community. They are always open with their fans about everything. Except for one l...
3.3K 80 16
paige is a 17 year old that hates life she gets abuse by her step dad and her step brtoher. she has one real friend carly so what happens when they g...