Mated to my fathers Beta #Wat...

By Casperlve

Currently being rewritten New title to be (The Rightful Heir) #Matedtomyfathersbeta If you do covers, please... More

Mater to my fathers Beta
Chapter1 the beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 21 Cain
Chapter 22 Cain
Chapter 23 Cain
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note.
Hello Everyone UPDATE!!!!
Here IT IS!!!!!!
Here is the link

Chapter17

6.4K 186 6
By Casperlve

~Memory~

Jac! Come back for me Jac!

I julted up right sweating and panting heavily. Tears swelled my eyes, as I cried over and over.

My body acked at the thought that ran threw my head. My wolf whimpered. He voice was quiet like a lullaby.

Sssshhhhh she cooed. Iris its ok

Im alone!

Your not alone you have me.

I hugged my knees to my chest, as I took in my surroundings. I was laying on a hard cushion bed, with barely a few blankets. It was dark but the moon light from the window slithered in. Letting in rays of light enought to make out I was alone in this room. Two windows, a door a dresser. it was a bare room, just the basics.

I sat up so I was now on my knees looking around.

Where am I?

No clue...

I closed my eyes and let my sences take over. Sour milk, there was someone here a few feet in another room maybe. Listening closely, and I was right there was someone behind the soor that led out. someone guarding the door. Plus there were 2 otheres in the next room, there hearts races as I listened.

Ok so 3- to -1.....

Those are good odds i can handle them easy.

You can but I cant.

Then let me do it.

As a last resort.

You never let me have any fun

I dont wanna get hurt.

Fine, find a way out

I looked around but all there was, was the door and the windows.

The windows....

I slowly moved to the edge of the bed making sure not to make a sound, as I listened making sure my guard didnt hear me.

I held my breath, and stepped off the bed.....nothing. No sound nothing.

Go ahead

I took another step, the floor creaked....

Shit I swore to myself holding my breath, as beads of sweat started forming on my forhead.

.....nothing.....

I took a larger step and nothing, the guard was still standing outside the room. I had finally reached the window that let a little light in the room, and with out hesitation I got to work prying the window open. it was locked and nailed shut.

Shit...I swore again

I wasnt helpless I was trained. I let my right hand shift so my claws came out, and digged into the wood by the nails.

Creak...clack

My heart stopped and I looked around

Their coming watch out.

In an instant I launched myself at the bed I had once been on. It creaked loudly my heart raced and I was scared who ever held me captive would know what I had been up to.

Click, door was unlocked, and I braced myself, leaning against the head board.

A dark figure steped in, I inhaled deeply, ready for my gag reflex but it never came. Instead I could smell Musk and woods. My wolf whimpered, and I couldnt understand why.

"Are you alright?" A deep voice asked, husky, and raspy like he had a cold. "Can you speak?" He let a little authorty in his voice, my wolf answered for me automatically.

"Yes im fine, no thanks to you" she said snapped back. I couldnt believe my wolf was snapping at our captive and I was letting her. I rained her back in, and spoke for myself.

"Fiesty. I adore that."

"Im sorry my wolf just doesnt like authority. "

He stepped further in the room closed the door behind him. He waslked over to the dresses and started fiddling w the lap that was ontop of it. By his shadow I could see he was tall and built. He looked to be an Alpha, but I couldnt tell yet exactly. He fixed the light, the brightness caught me off guard as I turned and hissed at the same time. When I looked back what I had been thinking of was right.

He stood about 6 foot, the shirt he wore did all the justice in showing his muscles. It look like the shirt was screaming to tear open while he wore the shirt and his muscles contracted against it. I hadnt noticed I had been drowling iver his body till he cleared his throat.  I looked away ashamed at myself. Here I have a mate yet Im drooling over this guys body.

"I can smell you, you know." I froze for a second not understand what he ment, as I looked back at him. He was walking closer to the bed getting closer to me, I scooted back keeping as much distance as possible.

"I dont know what you mean," I hugged my legs, as he sat at the very edge of the bed.

"I can smell your arousal. Its intoxicating." My wolf growled in me as I stood shocked. I thought only mates could scene that. But then again I wasny mated yet so it could be possible anyone cpuld smell it.

"I dont know what you-"

"Yes you do." He turned to me and smiled "I heard you have a Mate but yet I dont smell him on you. So your not mated nor are you marked. Interesting."

He grew closer traping me with no were to go. I flinched away as he caught my hair in his hand, and sniffed it, inhaling deeply.

"You are so beautiful, and delicious smelling. It pains me to see you locked up in her." He dropped my hair and caressed the side of my face w his hand. I shivered at his touch. As if my body had a mind of its own. I wanted him, not in the way I wanted Jacobe my Mate but in a way that would make my body stop hurting. take the hurt away.

Heat.

What?

We are in heat. If he wanted he could mate you right here and you would let him willingly, but then you would lose Jacobe our mate.

I dont want this stranger I want Jac.

Then Play Along.

I didnt understand whaty wolf ment right way, but I started to understand. Play along and use him.

"My name," God like man started to say. "My name is Devin." He was now on his knees infront of me and I could feel the power vadiating off of him. He cupped my face in his hands leaving a few inches from his and my face. Our breath mingled and I was becomeing light headed being this close to Devin. "Do you know why I brought you here?" He asked not taking his eyes away from my lips.

"I...I-i dont...I dont know, " It was hard to form words him being this close to me.

He pressed his forhead against mine, our noses touched and I could feel him brushing him lips against minds.  "I have big plans for you. You are going to help me take my rightful place as pack leader of you fathers pack."

Shock threw me out of my trance, as I pulled back away from him. Did I hear him right, he was going to us me to get to my pack? "Why my pack?" I question as he looked at me as if I rejected his advance, which I did.

"It was not always the Heart pack." He said eyeing me.

I was confused my father had been the packs Alpha for years. It was In our history books with the pack.

"My fathers rain has been for years, centries even. Your talking non sence."

He got of the bed rising to his feet making me feel intimidated by his stare on me. "Your father took the pack he has now by force my killing a young women, he killed the Alphas luna and killed her in cold blood."

My breathing picked up, this story couldnt be true. Devin was crazy. He was insane, my father was an innocent man he did what he needed to do to. But not in cold blood.

"Your lieing! you know nothing! My father-"

"That Luna was my Mate! Dont you dare tell me I dont know anything." He turned a cold stare at me. "You are my mate."

Back up!

I stared at him looking dumb founded, are you serious right now. He knows I found my mate, what is he talking crazy.

"You must think im crazy." Bingo! get him a prize. "But you are your my mate. You look exactly like her. When my mate died your father was cursed for killing a women in cold blood. So every time he sees you he can think of the women he killed."

He turned to me and I stared at him confused, worried, lost. My father he...he couldnt. But it was all coming back. My father was never alone with me to long, and every time he saw me he had a sad look in his eyes.

"You...you."

"Im 208 years old, looking like im in my early 30s late 20. Your father attacked my Pack when I was barely hitting my 30. He was in his prime taking on packs one by one."

His voice rose, and I coward back into the bed once again.

"You father killed many innocent people. All for his Alpha."

My father Alpha? But that would make my father a Beta, not an Alpha. I looked at him confused. He notice I was way in over my head.

"Dear love," he whispered sitting on the bed next to me. He caressed my cheek and I almost had a gag reflex. "You think your father was always an Alpha? Your father was the strongest Beta in the land. He had Alpha blood in him but he was still a beta by rigjt of his father. Your father killed his Alph to gain control after he attacked my Pack."

Everything I ever knew was a lie. "Do you know who the real Alpha is?" He asked looking at me with wonder eyes. "Other then myself of Course. Your Beta. Your Beta is actually the Alpha. Your fathers Beta was the only direct descendent to the Original Alpha that took my spot."

I was losy in his words, my father had lied to me countless times but this was the last straw. I looked at Devin with pleding eyes. "What is it you want with me then?"

He stared at me and smiled. "I will Mate you. You will become my Alpha Luna, I will take back my Pack and start new. Everything will go back to the way it should be. I will gain the largest pack in the lands, and you Destiny will rule with me." Destiny? Whos Destiny?

Me

Hu? who?

Me my wolf said, But I am no longer that women he use to know. He is not my mate in this life time. Jacobe is our mate. Let me Speak to him. Maybe that way we can get out.

I closed my eyes, and pushed myself back. My wolf stepped up, and the blue in my eyes let Devin know it was no longere in control but my wolf.

"My love." He whispered

"Devin," my wolf purred his name, I wanted to scream what the hell is she doing! What about Jac. "Baby you do you keep me hear? in this crabby old place. I want out my love. I want air and then this human pup wont keep me locked up for long. He mate is nothing compaired to you." She whined and rubbed our body against his trying to woow him over.

"Im sorry my love im keeping you safe." He stroked our hair, and I mentally growled.

Almost...can you feel it Iris, Jacobs close.

I froze...this was all to get us out?

"But baby" My wolfed pured again.

"No." he sternly said and looked into our eyes. "This isnt you Destiny, Youv changed, your eyes tell it all."

Oh shit we're in trouble now.

A sudden knock interrupted us.

"What!?" He growled  towards the door.

"The young pup is at our door, he brought company, Alister is at war with him, what should I do?"

He looked at me "What did you do?!"

My wolf was still in control as she smirked at him "I did nothing,"

In a hurry he threw me down on the bed so I layed flat on my back. "Gaurd the doors make sure we have some time to escape!" He looked down on me.

"And you...Youll be mine soon." He flashed his canines at me and I instantly knew what he was going to do.

"No!" my wolf and I both yelled out, but he had my neck bare for him as he bite down to mark me.

Pain, heat and pain was all I felt and I squirmed under his body. I whimpered as he drew away from me. The point where he bit was on fire.

"Ill be back for you. You wait and see Princess." And before you knew it there was banging on the door and my world went black from the pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 7.1K 26
Sophie Mitchell has changed her life around for the better, but there is a certain thing that will forever remind her of her former life. Happy/OC Di...
127K 5.5K 57
(DISCLAIMER: This book will be written again due to it being written four years ago. Thank you guys!)
3.6M 218K 82
[COMPLETE] Heart of Stone - Part III - Souls Entwine Please read Part I and II found on my profile page first. Thank you. *Thanks to SeductionDestru...
16K 719 17
No longer updating since I plan on re-writing this in the future. I'm still not sure when the new version will be out.