Unbreakable (Hunter X Hunter...

By crecentmoon1018

Hey! So this is a Hunter x Hunter fanfic! So Sora/Jon is the main person in this "Great" book. When she was 5... More

prologue
CH.1 Red/blue eyed girl???
CH.2 Test? Were?
sorry!
trip
CH.3 Gon?
CH.4 Killua?
Still Running! CH.5
CH.6 Cooking WHY!!!
Me!! Not a update!
Part 2 CH.6
Ch.7 Little game?
Happy 4 of July!
Fan Art!
CH.8 Assassin!
Part 2 Ch.8
Ch.9 Jon A GIRL!
CH.10 Tower!
CH.11 Sing?
CH.12
Two books!
CH.12 part 2
Red is the color of rose.
CH.14 R.I.P
Ch.15
not an updata
hi people

Sora!

16 1 0
By crecentmoon1018

Name:Sora moon (Jon)

Female

Hair color: White

Eyes: Blue but in blood lust mood blood red.

5'1

favorite color: Red

Likes: Loves the night time. Animals, Killua, Gon, she loves the cold. Also she loves nightcore!

Dislikes: The sun, bugs, snakes, people, pink (Sorry for people that like this color I hate pink so... But I love red!) People that call her mean thinks!

Family:

Mom: Dead

Dad: Dead

Pet: With her

about her: She is sick so she has to take a pill every one weak. She likes (Loves) Killua. She got her backpack from her mom! She is on the run from hunter and every one looking for quick money! She is called unbreakable girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 238 39
Gon and killua thought she's just a normal girl who doesn't know what Nen is. She doesn't know or use Nen... but she knows something else. Something...
58.3K 1.1K 18
This is first stories so I'm sorry if it sucks, hopefully I'll get better as time passes. Anyway, to the story... This story is about a 12 year old g...
971K 31K 100
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
777K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...