CH.1 Red/blue eyed girl???

Hi my little kitten's. I know that my writing is bad so be happy you made it this far!nya~
____________________________________
It has been 6 yeas after my mom and dad were gone. I have been running from hunters because sense then I found out I LOVE to kill! (Sora: Not true!!!
Author: well now it is. Nya~
Sora: What did I say about the cat sounds!!!
Author: author~chan does not know what your talking about. Nya~) lets just say I have kill my far share of people... ( Sora: Author~chan loves to talk like she is a neko!!) "well hello little sky." I said in a loving voice. " meow" sky looks up in to my eyes and I smile. "I know you hate are little hide out sky but we have to so no one will find us little one." she walk a way to a grass hill and lays down. "I am getting hungry." I stand up and walk down to the town that we live by. I take a jacket that was hanging on a tree right out side of town. I put the hood and put my snow white hair in side. I jumped from roof to roof till I found good food. I jumped down in a alley and walk out in to the crowd. I pick up a apple bread and 2 bottles of milk. I slowly walk a way from the man that was selling the food. A man walk up behind me and whispered, "You should pay for that." I slowly tired around and looked at the man. My hood only let the man see my mouth. I smiled and stared to run a way. I jumped up on one of the roof of a house. "Stop him! The boy took my food!" I smiled and ran in the oppsent way of my hide out only to circle around once in the forest. "I am back sky!" sky came running up to me like something was wrong or something. "Were did that fucking cat go!" I looked over to see a man in all black. *crack* I step on a twig. "So that is were you are and you have a boy with you little kitty." I was so mad blood stared rushing to my head and my eyes changed cooler from blue to red. "So would you like to DIY?" I looked at him with a creepy smile. He stared to shake. "GO!" the man ran off to the town.