Mickey's Lessons on Bad

By _Catalyst

{COMPLETED} ❝ Cause I want it bad, I want a bad girl, baby, bad I want a love that's crazy, yeah I want a b... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Lesson 1: Never Be On Time
Lesson 2: First Names Are So Overrated
Lesson 3: Lying Is Your BFF
Lesson 4: No Pain, No Gain
Lesson 5: Only Parties With Alcohol
Lesson 6: How To Pay Attention? You Don't
Lesson 7: It's Curses- Not Cusses
Lesson 8: Never Help Your Ex
Lesson 9: Hypocrites Deserves Smack-Downs
Lesson 10: Pick Up The Phone- Not
Lesson 11: One Point or Another, You Ditch
Lesson 12: Bad Is All In The Looks
Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance
Lesson 14: Who Cares?
Lesson 15: Screw Peer Pressure!
Lesson 16: Sarcasm... Everyone's Second Language
Lesson 17: Kiss Like You Have Just #1Nite
Lesson 18: The Arts of Tease and Flirt
Lesson 19: Threats Never Gets Old
Lesson 20: Seduce Me, Please
Lesson 21: Give Me The Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 22: Stand Up
Lesson 23: Sneaky+Manipulative=Sexy
Lesson 24: Don't Mess With Minds
Lesson 25: Need Help? Get It
Lesson 26: Learn To Hide Things Better
Lesson 27: Do What You'll Regret
Lesson 28: Get Crazy In Front Of Crowds!
Lesson 29: No Invites Means Crashing
Lesson 31: Disses Are For The Misses
Lesson 32: Be Rude, Show No Mercy
Lesson 33: Just Be You
All Lessons on Bad
Fun Facts of MLOB
Bonus Chapter: Mickey's p.o.v. (Lesson 27)

Lesson 30: Haters Have To Hate

1.2K 27 1
By _Catalyst

“Are you sure?”

       “I’m positive.”

       “Like completely positive… or like ninety percent positive?”

       Mickey stopped walking, but since Michelle was a good distance away from him, she didn’t slam into his back. He faced her and folded his arms over his chest, flexing his muscles. “You already bought the dress and shoes for tonight’s dance. Don’t want to put good fabrics to waste,” he said, amusement lingering in his voice.

       “I got it from a thrift store,” she replied, raising a finger. “It was cheap and I could wear it any other times. It won’t be a waste.”

       Tami made it clear at lunch on Tuesday what she told Mickey and what deal they conjured up. She told him about how Michelle wasn’t a big fan of parties, mainly high school house parties and winter dances, and how she hated Christmas– both Eve and Day. That seemed to contradict with Mickey’s strange, enthusiastic Christmas spirit. So, they devised the plan that Mickey would try boosting Michelle’s Christmas spirit by taking her to the winter dance, but since Mickey hates school dances, Tami has to go to the dance with a man of Mickey’s choosing.

       That choosing just so happened to be Ronnie, not surprising Michelle whatsoever.

       His amber orbs rolled, but no amusement disappeared. He didn’t seem to take any of her pleas to heart, because he just continuously looked amused or happy. Michelle deducted that it was from his high Christmas spirit. “We’re going to the dance, especially if I have to dress you myself,” Mickey stated, grinning.

       “I don’t like Christmas,” Michelle stated for the first time. She never confirmed her Christmas hate before. “Actually, I hate it. I prefer not to go to a party that celebrates–”

       “Why?”

       She arched an eyebrow at Mickey’s now curious face. “Why what?”

       “Why do you hate Christmas?” he reiterated, making more sense of the question.

       “You think my parents only became the way they are recently? Sure, the abuse started around now, but not their strong dislikes towards me,” Michelle said bluntly. “Do you think they’d waste their time and money to make me happy for some random day? I never believed in Santa, St. Nick, or whatever Christmas tales there are. I don’t watch Christmas specials or movies, which is why I have a Netflix account that I reopen in December so I don’t have to waste my time finding a channel that doesn’t celebrate Christmas.” With that, she finished her rant, noticing the surprised look on her boyfriend’s face.

       “Wow,” he said, rubbing his chin with the palm of his hand, raising an eyebrow at her. “I never would’ve thought I’d meet someone so bipolar than me about holidays.”

       “I’m sorry. My childhood was partially fine, don’t get me wrong, but it was never oriented around holidays,” she murmured, feeling embarrassed for her rant. Heat burned her cheeks and she looked down at the ground. It was quite harsh.

       A finger slipped underneath her chin and lifted her head so that she was looking at him. “Don’t apologize for the stupidity of your idiot parents,” Mickey said, taking a step closer so that there was little space between them. “Since you’re living in the Varsity’s household now, we’re gonna make you have the Christmas spirit. You think I’m in a good mood now, but just wait ‘til Christmas Eve comes. Not only that, but my mom is more berserk than me when it comes to this time of year.”

       “It’s your guys’ Christmas,” Michelle stated. If it was anyone else, she would stepped away from their close proximity. Since it was Mickey, she enjoyed this and even on a topic she hated most, she didn’t want to move. “I’m just a strang–”

       His lips covered hers, cutting her off from what she was saying. When he pulled away, he murmured, “Call yourself a stranger again and you will become one.”

       Her hands rested on his chest and slid up to shoulders then draped around his neck. “If I do that, then I’ll be able to skip Christmas,” she responded jokingly, going on her tippy toes and softly kissing him. This boy’s lips should be illegal… They’re way too intoxicating.

       Mickey didn’t try pulling way as he kissed her hard, allowing his hands to slip to her butt. He gave a small squeeze before picking her up, not breaking from the kiss.

       Michelle’s legs wrapped around his waist. She loved each time this would happen. Their kisses were just amazing, in her opinion at least, and they would get even better whenever they would be continued and turned into makeout sessions. Not yet has their makeout sessions turned into anything more, which Michelle prefered. She rather savor their times together and have it only occasions, rather than become sex craved addicts or whatever would come from that.

       Before she knew it, her back was up against the wall as Mickey took the new support as an opportunity to run his hands over her body.

       A throat cleared and someone said, “I prefer not having my son and his girlfriend getting it on in the foyer of my household.”

       Their kiss broke apart and Michelle’s legs dropped to the ground, having Mickey’s arm around her waist to make sure she wouldn’t fall. Her face was on fire at the sight of Ella standing at the top of the stairs, smirking down at them.

       “Only kisses were shared, Mommy,” Mickey chimed, not making the situation any better.

       “Of course you were, my son. That’s why you were groping her, right?”

       He snorted, draping an arm around her waist and stating, “Mom, please, refrain from using words like grope. You’re a grown woman.”

       “What are you; my dad?” she scoffed, walking away from the stairs.

       “So, do I still have to go to the dance?” Michelle inquired sweetly, grabbing Mickey’s hand and swaying her shoulders from side to side. She looked up at him with her biggest, sweetest puppy dog eyes. “I rather just stay here… at home… with you... alone.”

       He didn’t look the slightest persuaded. “Haters have to hate, but they,” he tapped her nose with his free hand, “don’t always get what they want.” Mickey stepped away from her, pulling his hand away, and walked off.

       “Asshole.”

       “I heard that.”

       “You were supposed to,” Michelle chortled in a bitter voice, crossing her arms.

 *

Her hands flattened out the lime green dress that had a cherry red belt wrapped around her waist as she stared at the reflection of herself. Did she look fine? Her hands flew to her hair to brush strands from her eyes, trying to make herself look and feel as perfect as possible.

          Why does she even care about how she looked?

          She was going to be spending much time with her date, seeing as that she was on the student council and had to make sure that everything was utterly perfect.

          I will kill Mickey’s stupid friends if they dare touch the punchbowl again. Last time, for the Halloween party and the school’s dance committee, instead of the student council, the idiots spiked the punch. It made her go all berserk and chase the idiots out of the school, only to be caught by the door by the Malone twins to make sure she didn’t murder anyone.

          Knocks came from her door and she quickly hurried to it, opening it and finding her mother standing there with a mixed look of confusion and puzzlement.

          “Why is Ronnie McCoy at our front door in a tux and asking for you?” her mother, Gracie, asked.

          She walked back into her room, grabbing her tote bag that contained certain supplies for dance and slinging it over her shoulder while explaining to her mother, “I made a deal with Mickey Varsity that I would go to the winter dance with Ronnie if he convinces and takes Michelle to it as well.”

          “Tami, why are you hanging out with Mickey Varsity?”

          Tami walked towards her mother, noticing how the confusion just increased on Gracie’s face. “Because Mickey’s dating Michelle,” she answered, pushing her hand into her locks of blue to scratch the back of her neck. She decided that keeping her hair down and in slightly curled locks was a good choice. “Trust me, Ma, if they weren’t dating, I would’ve continued staying away from the boys."

          “Are you sure that it’s a good choice to stay away from them?” Gracie asked curiously.

          “Yes, it is. Now, I have to get going,” she said, walking past her mother in a slight hurry. “You know how Ronnie get when he’s bored and alone.”

          “Keep him out of my living room!”

          He’s not coming over again, Tami mentally hissed, making her way into the foyer where stood said man. She had to slow down a bit, or else she would’ve faltered and looked like a complete idiot for practically gawking at the sexy man.

          Only once had Tami seen Ronnie’s hair not cut short and styled with a cowlick was in elementary school. He was trying to mock Mickey’s hairstyle, only to be made fun of until he got a haircut since it didn’t look good on him. So, as usual, his hair was short with the famous cowlick. His dark brown eyes were as dark as ever and gleamed with pure excitement. Remembering the past, Tami knew very well that Mickey’s and Ronnie’s favorite time of the year was Christmas. He was well dressed in a black tux with a red tie and green button up.

          “I was hoping you wouldn’t come.”

          Ronnie scratched the side of his cheek, eyes obviously checking her out. “Wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity,” his eyes snapped to hers, “for the world.”

          To say she was uncomfortable was a complete understatement. The guy she had been avoiding for the past four or so years was there, in her house, picking her up for a school dance. “Whatever. Let’s get going,” she muttered, walking past him and opening the door.

          “Why did you tell me to come early?” he asked, stepping out of the house after she did and closing it behind him. He followed her closely behind. “Wanted to make out? Sorry to break it to you, but I only make out with girls on second dates.”

          Tami scoffed, “You would make out with them under any circumstance.”

          “Touche.”

          “And I’m a part of the student council,” she said, answering his question. “I need to be there early. I have some supplies I need to drop off and I need to make sure that your,” she glared sharply at him, “stupid friends won’t spike the punch bowl.”

          “They’re more of Mickey’s friends than mine!” he defended, raising his hands. He walked around his car when they came up to it and slipped into the driver’s seat.

          Tami hopped into the passenger’s seat and buckled up. “You still hang out with the dumbasses,” she sneered, continuing to glare at him. “But anyways, I will probably be too busy running around the dance to bother with you, so do whatever you do. Leave early if you want. I don’t care. I have to stay ‘til the end.”

          “Then I’ll stay too,” Ronnie replied simply, starting the car and driving down the road. “And if I have to follow you around the entire night like a lost puppy, I’ll do as so.”

          “Why in hell would you do that?”

          The look he sent her made heat rise to her cheeks and her eyes to widen. “Because you’re my date.”

 *

Nervously fiddling with her dress, Michelle intently watched the passing scenery out the window. Oh, how she loath dances.

          If she had a choice, she would’ve just stayed at home and cuddled with Mickey, but no– the idiot himself dragged her with him to something that he isn’t quite a fan of either.

          “We can always turn back. I think we should right now.”

          Mickey side-glanced at his girlfriend and released a snort. “You’re in a smokin’ hot dress, wearing sexy makeup, and heading to the party. Yet, you’re still complaining?” he inquired, like before, amusement dripping in his voice.

          “This dress is nothing crazy and I’m wearing my usual makeup. You’re making it sound like we’re going to either a banquet or a high school party.” She wasn’t wrong about her dress. From the thrift shop, she bought a plain white dress with spaghetti straps that reached mid-thigh. Under it she wore white leggings since it’s December, there’s snow, and it’s freezing. She also wore the same, white sweater she did at the banquet– and she was freezing cold until Mickey blasted the heating.

          “I think it’s sexy,” he responded, slipping his hand onto her dress. He toyed with the hem teasingly. “The only things that ruin it are the leggings, sweater, bra, underwear, and dress.”

          She smacked his shoulder, causing him to laugh and pull his hand from her dress. She always liked it whenever Mickey would grab her hand, put it on the gear shift, and put his hand over it like he was doing at the moment. “Yeah, yeah,” she dismissed.

          “How do I look?”

          “Eh.”

          “Eh?”

          “Mhmm…”

          He stopped at a red light and turned to her with a look screaming confusion and disbelief. “I just look eh?” he repeated in disbelief.

          She leaned over and placed her hand over his chest that was covered with a white button up and suit jacket. “I was thinking the same thing you were with my dress,” she whispered into his ear then pulled away and laughed at his beet red face.

          “You are cruel.”

          “You’re the one dragging me to this damn dance,” she grumbled, looking back out the window.

          Mickey asked curiously, “Do you hate dances this much?”

          “To be honest,” suddenly Michelle became really soft in her words, “yes, I do. I never had good memories with Christmas. One year, my aunt got me an iPod for St. Nicholas Day. My mom found it, wrapped it up, and gave it to Megan. Another year, my dad accidentally ran over my pet hamster.”

          “On Christmas?”

          “On Christmas.”

          “Well, I never saw you with an iPod, so you won’t have to worry about that being given away. And none of us owns a hamster, so that’s cool also,” Mickey explained, his lips turning up into a small smile, while he stared out at the road.

          She giggled.

          “Let’s spend like thirty minutes at the dance and if you still don’t like it, we’ll go home.”

          “Deal.”

          The car came near the school and Michelle noticed all the cars parking near the front, which was what everyone normally did. That meant there was free room in the back.

          “Go to the back,” Michelle instructed, pointing towards back parking lot. “Nobody ever uses the back and whenever you want to leave, you have the back road to use without traffic jams in the front.”

          “How do you know this?” Mickey asked curiously, listening to her instructions.

          She tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear. The way she styled her hair for tonight was just pushing her hair over her left shoulder and slipping a hairpiece on it. “I might not go to winter dances, but I have went to other dances from past years,” she said, gently chewing on her bottom lip.

          “I see.”

          The car came to a stop and the couple exited it, meeting behind the back of the car.

          Mickey brought Michelle into his arms once she started shivering. “Ready to get going?” he asked, kissing the top of her head.

          “Y-Yes,” she chattered, nuzzling against him for warmth.

          He brought her to the front of the building and frowned at the large line. “What the hell?” he inquired while she rested her head on his shoulder. “Is everyone buying tickets at the door?”

          “They do this thing where when you walk inside, you and your date gets your photo immediately taken,” Michelle stated, biting the inside of her cheek. She remembered this fact clearly, because since dances were never Logan’s thing, Michelle usually ended up going to them alone.

          “Oh,” Mickey murmured, not sounding too comfortable with the idea.

          “Um, if you don’t want to take a photo, we could sneak through the back,” she suggested, rathering to do that idea. Christmas really brought out her annoyances and dislikes. She hated getting her photo taken.

          He stayed quiet for a moment then said, “I don’t want to take this Christmas moment away from y–”

          “Believe me,” she started, “the only reason they do that is because of me. Or at least Tami started it for me. I hate being in photos, so she convinced the committee and council. By the end of freshman year, I was sneaking from the back.”

          “You know you’re really negative this time of year.”

          Michelle’s face reddened and she looked at her white, ankle boots. “I know. I’m sorry,” she murmured. “Usually, around this time of the year, I would watch my parents buy awesome presents and I’d have to wrap them all. My rewards for doing that would end up being yelled at and judged, so I kinda grew into a bitter spirit for this time of the year. I’m sorry. I don’t mean it personal–”

          “I was just teasing you,” Mickey said, kissing her forehead. “I understand. Let’s get going then.”

 *

Warm air blasted the couple, greatly appreciated by Michelle, as they entered the back.

          “Good to know they still don’t bother to lock that door,” she murmured, giving their intertwined hands a large swing. Her eyes wandered around the cafeteria that was emptied out from all the tables and replaced with decorations.

          A large mural one wall that had wooden building covered in snow with a large sign that read: Santa’s Workshop. Cutouts of reindeers and elves, even a Santa, were placed around the cafeteria with cotton surrounding it to look like snow.

          “Impressive,” Michelle commented, pursing her lips. She looked over at Mickey, but his eyes were wandering the place in amazement. This was the first time she had ever seen him looked actually happy and appreciative for something at school. “You know Tyler was working on the mural the last week. He’s really artistic.”

          This was the first time that he also looked impressed with something that her friend did. “All alone?” he asked curiously.

          “With some help from Trevor, of course,” she answered, smiling. “They’re a very talented duo.”

          “Nice.”

          She bit her lower lip, catching sight of a certain blue haired chick with a dark haired boy following closely behind. She frowned when she noticed Ronnie saying a few things then Tami would give what looked like a curt response and quicken her step, making him hurry and try saying more things. “What is she doing?” Michelle mumbled to herself, her frown deepening with every time Tami would practically blow Ronnie off.

          “Who? Tami?” Mickey responded, draping an arm around her waist. “She’s obviously trying her hardest in running away from Ronnie. Not that I blame her.”

          “For his best friend, you sure aren’t supportive,” she pointed out, now frowning at him.

          “Ronnie is living a fantasy at the moment, Minnie,” he responded, followed by a sigh. “He needs someone to put him in reality and not encourage what he’s doing. This is technically harassment, you know.”

          She snorted, absentmindedly placing a hand on her chest. “This is far from a fantasy. If only Tami was a little more open-minded and gave in to Ronnie just by a little, maybe, he could see whether his feelings for her are true or not,” she said. “It must hurt to have a crush on someone and not have them spare you a mere glance.”

          Words that sounded like, “It does,” mumbled from Mickey’s mouth so quietly that Michelle wasn’t sure if she heard it correctly.

          “You didn’t attempt anything until this year,” she stated, hoping that those two words were what he said. “I gave you a chance.”

          “I only attempted anything, because you were finally single and even when you did, we weren’t actually dating and you still wanted your ex.”

          “And I grew to like you, because I was open-minded. We’re dating now, aren’t we?” She raised an accusing eyebrow at him, her lips tightening into a smile.

          He sighed and pulled her into his chest, tilting his head downwards until their lips met. “Why are we fighting about this?” Mickey inquired against her lips, wrapping his other arm around her, squeezing all the space between them out. “This is a dance… a Christmas one… We’re supposed to be making out, happy, and making out some more.”

          She laughed, but nevertheless wrapped her arms around his neck. “We could’ve always done that back at home,” Michelle retorted, giving his lower lip a nip. "Maybe a little more."

          His amber eyes narrowed as he pulled his head away a bit so she could see them. "Are you trying to persuade me with sex for us to leave early?” he questioned.

          She mock gasped and stared at him in fake bewilderment. “What? I was recommending to play a board game!”

          They laughed simultaneously.

          “I thought I wouldn’t find you by the front.”

          Michelle’s arms dropped from Mickey’s neck and she shifted, so she was by his side and able to see Tami and Ronnie clearly. When she saw Ronnie, her lips turned downwards into a frown from the happiness that was forced on his face. “Yeah,” she said in a daze, flickering her eyes over to Tami.

          “So, what are you two doing?” Mickey inquired, trailing his fingers up and down her side.

          “I’m doing my student council work,” Tami answered, annoyance slipping into her voice. The annoyance wasn’t directed to that, it was directed to what she was going to say next. “Ronnie keeps following me.”

          “I’m thirsty,” he suddenly announced, pulling his arm away from her waist. “Tami, would you like to get some punch with me?” He didn’t allow her to respond when he started walking and grabbed her arm, pulling her along with him.

          Ronnie and Michelle stared at the retreating pair in surprise until Mickey looked back and sent a knowing wink to his girlfriend.

          Is he going to talk to Tami? she thought to herself curiously.

          “So, how’s the dance so far for you?”

          She glanced over at Mickey’s best friend and tucked loose strands behind her ear. “Nothing special. Mickey and I just came in,” she said. “How’s it for you?”

          “Good,” he obviously lied. “Tami and I came here early since she had, uh, student council stuff…”

          Her eyebrow rose at that information. If they came early, Tami would’ve finished all her stuff then, even with distractions like Ronnie, and been able to party. Was she doing other SC members’ work just so she wouldn’t hang out with him? “That’s not good, Ronnie,” Michelle stated. “She should be making time for you since you’re her date.”

          “It’s fine,” Ronnie replied, sounding genuine. “As long as I’m able to hang out with her again, it’s all good.”

          “Again?”

          She didn’t notice his eyes slightly widening or his adam’s apple bobbing. “Y-Yeah. Remember from the last time… at the park… with you and Mickey?” he said, his voice a little off.

          “You know it’s weird how fancied you are for Tami,” she commented, smiling. “It’s really nice to see that. I just hope she’ll give you a chance.”

          Hope spread across his face as he softly smiled. “I hope so too.”

          “Punch for you, m’lady,” Mickey announced, holding out a clear cup filled with red liquid to Michelle.

          “Thank you,” she said, taking hold of it. She watched as Tami handed Ronnie a cup and talked to him. Her friend actually seemed to be acting differently at that moment. She rose the cup to her lips and took a gulp for her dry throat.

          Only to turn her head and spit it all out.

          “What happened?” the three asked, none of them yet had taken a sip.

          Michelle wiped her mouth and looked apologetically at Tami. “I think they spiked the drinks again,” she commented, cringing from the strong taste on her tongue.

          Red covered Tami’s face and if Ronnie didn’t take her cup from her hand, she would’ve probably squeezed all the punch out of it and made a big mess. “I… am… going… to murder… them,” she growled, grabbing Ronnie’s wrist and pulling him along with her, surprising both Ronnie and Michelle.

          “What did you say to her?” she asked, looking at her boyfriend.

          Mickey just smiled and shrugged. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 *

Tami may have been unsuccessful in finding and murdering Mickey’s friends, but he won’t when he is going to try.

          Michelle’s drunken giggles brought Mickey out of his thoughts and he looked down at the girl that could barely stand on two legs without the help of him and Ronnie. “What now, babe?” he inquired when he saw her staring right up at him, a drunken smile on her lips.

          “Y-You look very cute wh-when you… you’re mad,” she slurred, laughing some more. “Your ch-cheeks are as red as a t-t…tomato!”

          “Is Minnie usually a lightweight like this?” Ronnie asked, glancing over his shoulder at Tami. “We one time brought her to a club and she drank five drinks. She didn’t get that wasted.”

          “Yeah,” Mickey agreed, fixing his hold on his girlfriend’s waist. How does she get so wasted after two drinks of the punch? He reached into his pocket and grabbed his house keys.

          Tami sighed and answered, “We’ve experimented in the past with alcohols, but there were strong ones that made Michelle look like a drunk-ass with just a full glass.”

          “Why are you talking about me?” Michelle slurred, her eyebrows knitting together. She tried straightening up and walking, but immediately tripped and stumbled. “D-Did you see that, Mickey?!” she inquired, looking up at him with wide, puppy dog eyes. “The floor is tripping me! Beat it up for me, pleeease!”

          He cracked a smile at her. Nevertheless, even drunk, Michelle could manage to be adorable. “Maybe next week,” he replied, swooping down to kiss the top of her head.

          “Yaay!”

          Rolling his eyes, he instructed Ronnie to grab Michelle while he opened the front door. “Thank God my mom went out to dinner with your parents,” he grumbled, grabbing hold of his girlfriend again and bringing her inside. “Close the door behind you, please, Tami.”

          “Sure,” she replied and did as told.

          “Thanks.”

          “Stop holding me!” Michelle suddenly screamed, swatting the boys’ hands away from her. She stood up by herself, swaying a bit. “I am a woman with feet!” She pointed a finger at both of them, her blue orbs squinting. “You two don’t be so sexist! Right, Tami?”

          “Amen, sister!”

          Mickey bit his lower lip to stifle his laughs. Michelle was way too amusing while she was drunk. His eyes widened in shock when she walked forwards and fell onto the rug. “Minnie!” he exclaimed absentmindedly, crouching down beside her. “Are you okay?”

          “Don’t touch me!” she screamed, swatting his hands away. She rolled over to her back and propped herself up with her elbows. “I am a woman with feet.”

          He looked up at his best friend, who was shaking in laughter. “Can you help me carry her upstairs to my room?” he asked, already wrapping his arms around her upper body, ignoring her protests.

          “S-Sure,” Ronnie answered through laughs, picking up her legs. He had to tighten his grip since she was squirming around.

          “And why your room?” Tami inquired, not surprising either boys.

          “Because I will have a better eye on Minnie that way,” Mickey answered, rolling his eyes. He then shot Ronnie a dirty look. “See? I told you you got me into calling her that.”

          “It’s cute,” Ronnie mocked, grinning.

          “Let’s just get going,” he said as Michelle started to squirm more and get louder, “before the neighbors hears something.”

          With that, the guys carried her up the stairs, working hard on trying to silence Michelle. It didn’t work out well, because she just continued calling them sexist. Once they got to the top floor, they went into Mickey’s room and placed her on his bed before exiting.

          “So, you guys know the way out,” Mickey said, not meaning it in a questioning way.

          “Aw.” Pouting, Ronnie responded, “We’re not gonna stay over?”

          “Get out.”

          Tami rolled her eyes and grabbed Ronnie’s hand, pulling him towards the stairs. “Yeah, yeah. Well, have fun with the drunk girl,” she said. “If I hear you took advantage of her, don’t be surprised if one day you’ll wake up with no family jewels.”

          Mickey just rolled his eyes and entered his room, faltering in step when he did so. He slumped against his door at the sight on his bed.

          Michelle sat there in only a pair of white panties, her hands behind her back to unclip the bra. Her face was flushed as she bit her lower lip, trying to concentrate on taking the bra off.

          “Wh-What are you do… doing?” he forced out, gulping. He took slow and steady steps towards his girlfriend.

          She tilted her head up a bit to look at him. “It’s hot in here,” she whimpered, her words not slurring as much. “N-Now I understand why… why guys com-complains about bras,” she added in a grumble to herself, looking at the ground.

          Mickey’s hands went around her and pulled her hands from her back, squeezing them onto her lap. “Don’t do that,” he hissed in her ear. “You need sleep.”

          Michelle looked up at him, her face just inches away from his. He could smell the alcohol from her breath. “Can you take it off, Mickey?” she requested, her voice low and seductive. She reached up so that her lips were against his chin and began trailing kisses around his face. “Pl-Please.”

          “You’re drunk,” he pointed out for himself, forcing himself to take a few steps back.

          She glared at him. “So?”

          “I’m not taking advantage of you when you’re drunk,” Mickey stated, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her down onto the bed. He turned her so that her head was on the pillow.

          Her hands went behind her back again and before he could stop her, Michelle pulled off her bra and tossed it off the bed. She laid on her stomach so that her breasts were hidden. “It’s hot in here!” she whimpered again, reaching for her underwear when Mickey grabbed her hands and stopped her.

          “Can you stop?” he barked, glaring at her.

 *

Michelle’s eyes met his and she slowly nodded. The moment Mickey loosened his grip on her, she yanked them away and slipped them underneath the pillow she was laying on.

          “I’ll go get you a shirt,” Mickey said slowly. “When I come back, you better still have your underwear on.” She watched him turn around and storm into his closet.

          Tears pricked her eyes. Picking herself up, Michelle slipped her drunk self underneath the blanket, dropped back onto the bed, and hid her face in the pillow as more tears sprung up. He doesn’t want you, she thought to herself. He probably rather have Chrissie right now.

          A sigh of relief met her ears and she knew Mickey was back. “You covered yourself. Good,” he grumbled, sitting on the bed beside her.

          The moment she felt his hand on him, she pulled away. Michelle spun around so she was facing away from him, tears still staining the pillow.

          “‘ey, Minnie,” he said in a whisper. “What’s wrong?”

          She ignored him and stared at the white pillow beside hers.

          “I’m sorry,” Mickey apologized, scooting closer to her. His arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her to his chest, despite her protests. He nuzzled his face into her neck.

          He didn’t want her. Why would he be touching her like he was? She squirmed and choked out in a weep, “Stop!”

          He froze and she felt the pressure on her neck gone. “Are you crying?” he asked.

          “G-Go aw...away,” Michelle grumbled, slurring again, ignoring his question. “G-Go to Chr-Chrissie.”

          “You’re not making sense, even for a drunk.”

          There he goes! Talking about her being drunk. She spun around and glared at him, tears still trekking down her cheeks. “You d-don’t want me or-or my b-body!” she stated, frowning. “If I-I was Chris–Chrissie, you’d pro-probably be jump… jumping her right now!”

          Mickey’s face softened and he reached out, wiping the tears from her eyes. “Minnie, you know that what you’re saying isn’t true,” he said softly. “I want you and your body so badly, but not when you’re drunk. As cliche as it sounds, it won’t be special if we do it while you’re wasted.”

          “I wish… I wish I was sober or you were drunk,” she said, slurring. She nuzzled her face into the warmth of his hand when he cupped her cheek, closing her eyes. “You look so se-sexy.”

          He chuckled. “Thank you.”

          She reopened her eyes and looked up at him, asking, “Are you going to sleep with me?”

          “Only if you put on this shirt.”

          “Can you?” Michelle asked, smiling sweetly.

          “Fine,” he craved in easily. He helped her sit up and slipped on the shirt, taking his time as his hands brushed against her skin. When the shirt was on, Mickey gave her a quick kiss. “If I had the choice of having sex with you or Chrissie, I’d choose you within seconds.”

 *

Michelle’s face must’ve been redder than the reddest thing in the world at the moment. “I did not!”

          Mickey grinned at her, sitting across from her on the couch. “You did,” he replied.

          Her hands slapped over her face and she felt like dying at the moment.

          The minute the couple entered room after breakfast and Michelle having a few aspirins, Mickey recapped the entire night while she was wasted. She didn’t remember any of the night, but she had a strong feeling that whatever he was saying was true. And she hated that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Legacy By A.R.T

Teen Fiction

329 36 13
Lucas Young, millionaire, bad boy and the lead singer of the biggest boyband right now is on his way with his best friends to stardom. All he has to...
34.9K 709 28
"C'mon." He sang into my ear. "You know you want to." I did want too,but,I was scared. But, this is the life I chose. I just need to deal with it. L...
500K 14.6K 30
❝Sometimes, a bad boy can be good for a girl.❞ cover by: ParisLove- trailer by: novemberdreamer
30.2K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...