Lesson 21: Give Me The Adrenaline Rush

• Dedicated to ѕнσσт ƒσя тнє мσση (from quotev)

 Michelle sat there- on Mickey's bed- with her hands folded on her lap, waiting for the boy to emerge from the bathroom. She combed her fingers through her tangled locks of hair, gritting her teeth.

       After spending a good thirty or so minutes at the chocolate restaurant, Choco, Mickey dragged her all over the place. They went go-karting, miniature golfing, and even swam in a large bank of water illegally, minding that it was mid-November and the water was practically freezing. When they had enough of the freezing cold water, somehow, Michelle managed to convince Mickey to take her to his house and allow her to sleep over.

       Since the last thing she wanted to do was go home past midnight and take a shower out of the blue. Megan even agreed with the idea and decided to help cover for her when Michelle called her sister.

       So, here was where Michelle was. Sitting on Mickey Varsity's bed and wearing Mickey Varsity's long-sleeved t-shirt and shorts, the sheets tangled in her legs and her hair tangled together. She tried convincing Mickey to sleep on the bed and that she would take the couch, but he wouldn't have it.

       "It's so weird having a girl in my bed that I haven't slept with," Mickey commented, more to himself, as he emerged from the bathroom. The only thing he had on was a pair of sweatpants that hung low around his waist, exposing his bare chest that surprisingly had a tattoo on its side. He was wringing the water from his hair with a towel while walking over to her.

       "It's so weird sleeping in a guy's bed that I haven't been dating for over a day," Michelle retorted, rolling her eyes.

       His lips lifted into an amused smirk. "Cute comeback."

       "I try," she replied sweetly, brightly smiling.

       Mickey stopped right in front of her, his abs right up to her face. He tossed the towel to the side and softly grasped her shoulder, pushing her down onto his bed. He pinned her arms over her head as he crawled onto her, his legs pushing hers down. "Mmmm... Yes, indeed," he murmured, devouring her lips within seconds.

       She wanted to warn him that he didn't make sense, but she was already captivated by the kiss and all other thoughts disappeared. Michelle pushed her chest forwards to press against his, trying to close up any open space. Once Mickey's hands loosened from her wrists, she pulled them away and wrapped her arms around his neck.

       "'ey, Mick- Oh."

       Michelle was the one to pull her lips away and rest her back on the bed while Mickey continued to hover over her, looking over to the side where stood three of his friends. Ronnie, Isaac, and Henry.

       "Woah, oh, oh! Ms. Innocent caught in a compromising position," Isaac called out, smirking at the couple.

       "She lost all innocence when she started dating Mickey," Henry scoffed, rolling his eyes.

       Blushing, Michelle quietly hissed for Mickey to get off of her. He complied and she sat up on the bed, but was quickly pulled onto Mickey's lap, his arms wrapped protectively around her.

       "What do you guys want?" Mickey snapped, glaring at them.

       "Well, we were suppose to go paintballing," Isaac claimed while he folded his arms over his chest. "But it seems like you're busy... again," he finished the sentence on a bitter note.

       "He's not," Michelle piped in, surprising everyone except Ronnie. "I'm going home, so he's all yours for the day."

       "Why don't you join us?" Ronnie suggested. He immediately earned a chortles of boos and rejections from the two boys standing beside him.