I'd Rather (AshMatt)

By PinkBelle14

A story that begins in heartache for AshMatt Will they move on? Will they forgive? Will they love anew? or wo... More

Introduction
Feelings
Unexpected
while away from home
ASAP part 1
Heart Beats Fast
Nervous Hearts
Working Together
Fast talk, Fast heart
Crazy Confused
Who You Love
Yours.. Mine..

ASAP Part 2

1.4K 35 8
By PinkBelle14

Sarah sang KILOMETRO a song she has performed on international stage for international audience.. and she danced way better than she did before she left 8 months ago. This time Sarah had no inhibitions, she wears shorts and some sexy outfits (na actually conservative style parin) haha pero revealing na for Sarah.

MATTEO

Matteo: Sh*t! bait nakashorts to?

Ivan: Nagpeperform po? Beyonce is always in outfits like that Bro

Georgia: What do you want kuya, sasayaw siya ng naka ballgown?

Matteo: NO! But look it gets shorter as she dances. besides it shows off her curves too much UGH!

Mommy Glenna: Matteo wag OA ha, ang ganda kaya ng daughter-in-law ko!

Georgia: ummm Mom i hate to say this but she can't be your daughter-in-law if she and kuya aren't together..

Mommy Glenna: your kuya will get her back, tignan mo nga he's already going crazy.. besides ako manliligaw if I have to do.. Sarah loves me!

(Matteo's friends and family laughed at her mom. Matteo laughed too but could't help noticing the other guy across the stage smiling way too happily while looking at Sarah. HIS Sarah.)

After her number Sarah didn't talk yet to the crowd. She went backstage to change to a white halter dress that bares half her back and flows a good few inches above her knee. She looked like an angel.

James: Wow! Para parin kitang bride. hehe, ready wifey?

Sarah: ready hubby.

Ladies and gentlemen, your favourite couple from Right Here Waiting, Bianca and Caleb-- Sarah Geronimo and James Reid!

James and Sarah went out to a crazy crowd, holding hands. They sang Right Here Waiting and for the first time fans witness the two live, as a love team and as Sarah and James together. They were comfortable. More than comfortable.

James & Sarah: Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I will be right here waiting for you

FANS SCREAMED SA KILIG WHILE THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER.

James then grabs Sarah's back making Sarah come closer. He suddenly held her face while singing:

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Sarah smiled and blushed knowing exactly what James meant.  She held her gaze, forgetting for a moment that someone else was there.

Half of the people on the stage screamed and looked at the two. Sarah and Matt's good friends looked at Matteo. He looked a bit surprised. Questioning.. are they for real?

When the song finished, the rest of the cast joined them in the middle to thank everyone again for following the series. Sarah gave way to the veterans to stay in the middle so she parted ways with James. Leaving her to become closer to Matteo's group's side of the stage. At dahil nagkakagulo pa at and dating tao na magsasalita..

Mommy Glenna: Sarah! Sarah!

Sarah looked around and realized it was Mommy Glenna screaming her name, and a lot of eyes were on her, matter's friends and family.. and well Matteo's. She smiled sweetly towards her..

Sarah: Tita! hello po! kamusta po kayo? (nag-beso sila and nagmano pa si Sarah)

Mommy Glenna: i'm good. you're so pretty parin and sexy!

Sarah: haha grabe ka talaga tita! nahiya tuloy ako..

Sarah turned to Daddy Luca and nagmano din siya

Daddy Luca: my long lost daughter!

Sarah just laughed. She made beso to Georgia too while Paolo suddenly hugged her.

Sarah: Pao pao! so cute!!

She looked beside Paolo and of course beside him was Matteo.

Matteo reached out for a beso, he held her arm and then leaned forward. Sarah.. he said. Sarah was surprised but pretended it was something normal to her. She was over him after all. (diba Sarah? diba? she kept asking herself)

Before Matteo could speak further Piolo called Sarah, Sars come here, you and James are up for the next segment.

Sarah smiled at Matteo and thanked Piolo in her head.. saved by the bell! She wasn't ready to face him.. yata.

VICE GANDA: Hi everyone! ready na ba kayo sa ating The Vice on ASAP segment?

Vice: Naku Sarah matagal kang nawala, ngayon kasi meron ng The Vice ang ASAP. Yaman din lamang na walang talk show ang ABS, special segment na siya sa ASAP now.

Sarah: wow exciting! dapat ba ko kabahan? hahaha

Vice: hindi naman... so Sarah & James start na tayo?

Vice: kwentuhan niyo kami about your time together abroad, and how it was like working together?

Sarah: at first hindi pa kami ganun kacomfortable.. ilangan pa since pareho kami ni James na may quiet side pero eventually lumabas yung kulit.. dahil narin siguro sa mag kasama namin like ketchup, alex and cacai

James: hindi naman kasi mahirap katrabaho si wif-- Sarah... (fans screamed)

Vice: teka teka bakit wifey? RHW pa ba to?

James: ummmm nasanay lng hehe...

Vice: so totoo tong nababalitaan namin na hubby and wifey talaga tawagan niyo? term of endearment ba to?

Sarah was blushing but said: hindi naman, nagkasanayan lang.. hindi din madali tanggalin sa system..hehe

Vice: ok fine. pero how true is it na from hindi comfortable medyo malayo na narating ng relationship niyo. Can you say friends parin lang kayo?

Sarah was smiling but didn't know what to say. It was James who talked first.

James: Well.. Sarah knows this and everyone on the set, but she's special to me. Ewan ko lang ako sa kanya hahaha

Sarah: uy grabe ka ha! James has been a really good friend and well he's special din..

Vice: special? ganto ba kaspecial?

(a video started playing.. compilation ng videos that people secretly took of the two of them pag hindi nagttake or while on tour. videos nila cacai, alex, marco etc.. pati nila direk tonet)

Sarah was semi-shouting: OMG! San niyo nakuha yan!

Fans were screaming.. more often than not kasi James would have his hand on Sarah's shoulder, or playing with her hands. They were laughing, sometimes hugging, sobrang at ease nila.. and well like a bf-gf. Something new for people to see Sarah do with just a leading man. Kaya mas lalong natuwa ang fans.

Sarah was covering her face while James was laughing.

Vice: so gano kayo ulit nga kaclose? hahaha

so ganto, the two of you will answer the fast talk! ikaw muna Sarah. (ang pula pula na niya)

Sarah: ayoko na! kinakabahan ako! hahaha

Vice: bawal umatras dito hahaha! game?

GAME!

Lechon or Tuna?

Lechon

Spaghetti or Burger?

Spaghetti

Singing or Acting?

Singing

Call or Text?

Call

Pinas or San Francisco?

San Francisco.

Italy or Australia? (people screamed knowing what it meant)

Ha? ummmm PINAS! Hahahaha

Favorite color?

red and white

favorite movie?

Titanic

favorite pinoy singer?

Gary V.

Last time you said I love you romantically to someone?  hindi shooting or family ha!

ummmm.. (fudge! sarah was stressed inside. talagang nandito pa siya!) siguro 8 months ago?

popsters and ashmatts in the crowd screamed.

Matteo felt a pang in his heart. hindi niya alam if matutuwa siya or masasaktan sa memory.

People around him were already looking at him.

Vice: wow matagal narin ha?

Ok, last time somebody romantically said i love you to you. Hindi din shooting ha.

ummmm... GRABE to.. ah, kanina lang?

The fans screamed already assuming who it was.

Are you single?

YES

Since your last boyfriend may nanligaw na ba sayo?

hahahaha.. nakakastress to.. umm YES?

Isa lang ba?

hahaha NO?

everyone was laughing by now.

(Yes, Matteo wondered sino yung iba, because he has a feeling kilala na niya yung iba)

Ngayon ilan manliligaw?

isa..

Busted yung iba?

No naman, pero parang i choose na kasi sino gusto ko. ayoko nung collect then select. early on palang i make them stop kasi ayaw ko magpaasa

So yung now siya ang may pagasa?

hahaha!

Vice: ano to sarah tawa nalang? hahaha

Ok kay James naman tayo.. ready James?

ready!

Singer or Dancer?

BOTH

maputi or morena?

maputi

burger or pizza?

burger

hot or cold?

cold

are you single?

yes not by choice hahaha

wow! not by choice! intrigahin ko yang statement na yan later! are you friends with your exes?

some of them

last time you said i love you to someone romantically?

ummm kanina?

vice: ay! alam mo si sarah kanina lng din! hahaha

the crowd was super kilig na.

are you courting someone?

yes

for how long?

5 months or more..

honey or wifey?

wifey.

victoria secret model or sarah geronimo?

sarah geronimo

your favorite thing or kiss ni Sarah?

Kiss ni Sarah!

Sarah grew red! she said: uy! wait ha clarification, sa shooting lng yun nangyayari!

Vice: oh eh bakit defensive?

everyone laughed!

Natapos din ang segment. People went back to their dressing rooms first and Matteo saw James slide his hand one Sarah's waist while walking towards the backstage.

Mr. M went to Sarah's dressing room

M: Sars hello!

S: hi po!

M: Umm we were just wondering baka you can join during Matteo's bday segment.. Maja would be there and ummm Jessy too.. all the girls he's worked with and well you've worked together and also ex karin? hehe

S: UMMM (MD: Go anak, why not? si Matteo naman yun eh, may pinagsamahan naman kayo)

S: Ma tago mo naman na boto ka sa kanya parin.

MD: Wala akong sinabi ha, sabi ko lng kakanta ka lng naman or something

Mr. M: well may video compilation din na ginawa ng fans. ng Ashmatt, ng Majeo and ng Majessty. Ipplay lahat naman so di naman magfocus sa inyo lng but syempre last kayo because recent relationship ka.. ok lng?

S: UMMM ok lng naman po..

****

Billy: wait, before we start may isa pa pala tayong special guest para sa bday bash ni Matteo, everyone let's give it up for Sarah G.

Matteo's fans, ashmatts and the rest of the crowd screamed.

S: Hi everyone! Hi billy!

B: May message ka ba for the birthday boy?

S: Umm happy birthday matt! i wish you more success sa career mo, and good health and safety sa activities mo. yun lang.. enjoy your day.

B: Ayun naman eh! may kulang pero ok na! hahaha

hinampas naman ni Sarah si Billy.

Videos prepared by fans were played. Nung kay Sarah na, people were kilig and at the same time sad. Parang ang dami biglang nanghinayang.

Sarah felt it too. She looked at the screen and couldn't help but feel sad. They were happy. Matteo was perfect. Their love surpassed obstacles. Or at least she thought it could.

Matteo was looking at Sarah as she watched the video and stopped himself from wanting to grab and hug her.

Sarah performed with the other girls Bang Bang. Special number lng.

When it was all done and the show was over, Sarah went back to her dressing room to find Matteo and his group outside.

Mommy Glenna: Sarah! (hug) Can you come over for dinner? we have a mini celebration at home and sana andun ka..

S: Po? umm i'll check po my sched baka po kasi hindi pwede..

MD comes out..MD: Oh anak sinabi ko na kay Glenna na free naman afternoon to evening mo

S: HA? eh ma diba may something pa ko?

MD: Anong something? Walang meron sa sched mo.

Matteo: hey.. (he held her elbow) its ok if ayaw mo.. but it would be nice to have you over.

Sarah looked at Matteo's eyes and her heart beat just a little too fast.

S: ummm no, ok lng sige...

MG: Yehey! thanks mare ha! sure kayo ayaw niyo sumama?

MD: OO, pauwi niyo nalang si Sarah kay Matteo

MG: Of course my son will take care of her

S: HA? ma hindi ko ba kasama si kuya joe and si manong driver?

MD: Hindi na.. kaya mo na yan, magisa ka nga lng umaalis na sa States eh.. pwede narin dito.

(Sarah was confused and gusto niyang sabihin ma! pwede ka ngayon magbawal.. di ako ready!)

Matt: let's go?

Sarah: umm sure, kunin ko lng gamit ko..

when they went out to the parking lot, wala na lahat.

S: san sila?

Matt: nasa hiwalay na car.

S: San tayo sasakay?

Matt: sa car ko.

Matt opened the door for Sarah. When he got in Sarah was texting.

Matt: si tita? nagtxt agad?

S: ummm no..

Matt: si i love you?

S: HA? (did he say i love you?)

Matt: si guy ba na nag "i love you" kanina lang ang katext mo..

S: AAAAHHHH.. ummmm.. yeah..

Matt: nagpapaalam ka?

S: nakikialam ka? (tinaasan niya ng kilay si matt)

Matt: hindi, nagtatanong lang naman.. sabihin mo aalagaan naman kita..

S: Hmmm nagsabi lng ako na may lakad ako and na sa inyo lakad ko..

Matt: pumayag?

S: hindi naman ako nagpapaalam eh.

Matt: good. wala naman siya magagawa eh. (Smiling his boyish charming smile)

Sarah couldn't believe this was happening. Ready ba siya? over na sya diba so wala lang to? This is just 2 exes being friends right?

******

BITIN po muna. More ASHMATT moments coming. But please leave a comment ha? Hindi naman umaabot sa 10 haha.. let me know your thoughts! and i'll try to update as soon as I can :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 83 18
has a bad, rushed ending. And it's my first book. - A love story between Y/n and Mattheo. Will their love win from Voldemort? ~ I hadn't really se...
122 18 10
This is all about childhood love story!! Niharika Agarwal, Ryan ashna, Do they realize that they love each other? Will they end up together or get se...
307 58 19
Pov: "Right person , but wrong time " "He fell first but she fell harder " "When destiny has already written, everything is possible. " What if it a...
7.3K 355 17
Forth Jaturapoom has hated one person whole his life...The one person who ruined his home... When he joined for his Bachelors in Engineering he falls...