My Way.. (Kelly Oubre Jr., D'...

By augustwife

Kelly Oubre Jr. D'angelo Russell Brandon Ingram Pretty boys,is what everyone called them but what happens wh... More

The Bet
His Girl (part 1)
Update
This Bitch..
D'angelo's Choice
Losing it
Double Trouble...Or Triple
Forgiveness is the Key Right?
Losing Everything
Pool Party Alright
Sleep Over
Jordan Clarkson
All for One
Uh Oh (Fight Recap)
After Math
Paintball Fight
Update News
Draft
New Characters?
Thank You, Loves
B E A C H P A R T Y
Uh Oh (Guy Drama?)
New Story! Cast Call
Just Because
Update News
Dave East Cast Call
Continue?
Updated!
Teen Mom Or Are You The 1?

B R E A K I N G P O I N T

1K 27 8
By augustwife

BRANDON'S POV

I ran out the place looking for Keke but she was gone .

I went back inside to thank my new coach and headed home.

I live alone so when I got home I was hoping to see her but of course she wasn't here, neither was her things she usually left here incase she spent the night or something.

I strip to my drawls and climb into bed.

I turned over and her scent is lingering on my pillow.

I almost started to cry but real niggas don't cry .

Lemme text her or something.

Babe?
-Read at 12:50-

Damn .......

Next day..

MIMI'S POV

I get up and get dressed to go to work , I'm a training RN.

As soon as I walk out the door I get an alert from my job telling me 'no training today' so I went to change and see my baby. He's Been Kinda distant lately.. I mean we talk but we don't have deep conversations like we used to and I need to know why.

I miss my little goofy D.

Knock Knock
D opened the door looking depressed... not looking happy to see me one bit.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey." he said nonchalantly.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I plopped down on his couch.

"Nothing ."

This nigga keep one wording me and I hate that shit... like seriously it's a huge pet peeve of mine.

"Okkaaayyy. "

I get up to pee and come back and start messing with him but he smacks my hand away. Pretty Hard might I add.

"What the hell ? What's wrong ? " I said giving him the stank face.

"Nothing! Damn..." he said mumbling the last part which just pissed me off even more.

"Oh.. so WE YELLING NOW! " I said imitating his yell.

"No, so tone ya voice. "

You ever heard the saying "The goofiest people got the worst attitude"? Well yeah, that's him.

"I'm trynna help you."

"Whatever man, I'm just stressed ight? "

"You wanna talk ? " I asked in a worried tone.

"No, I'm coo. "

"No ya not so start talking. "

We just sat here... for a good five minutes with him looking at me while I stared back.

"Whatever, I tried."

He shrugs his shoulders ,leaning back on the sofa where he had been this entire time.

I got up to go to the kitchen and then I made a circle and came back over to him to massage him to see if that'll help his problem. Because I figured if he was stressed, it had to be due to the fact all his "Fans" keep calling him a snitch.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! "

That was it for me.

"Alright then I will and you can forget about me ,bye D'angelo , I'm coo on you, bitch ass nigga." and with that, I stormed out the house.

I got in my car crying and all I wanted to do was be alone and just go home and lay down.

KEKE'S POV

"I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THIS TO ME !" I say pacing back and forth in my living room .

I can understand that his mom was being generous but for him to not tell me that she was pregnant... like that shit really hurt cause I liked him .

I had to leave my house because his scent is every muhfuckin' where.

I get in my car and go to Kelly's house, I need his advice on what to do.

MERA'S POV

I'm over Kelly's as usual because I didn't want to go home just yet and we're just sitting in his room play fighting as usual.

"Chillllll, you know if you hit me hard forreal ima have to beat your short ass."

I mugged him for calling me short and gave him my hardest punch that just so happened to connect with his jaw.

He mugged me hard as hell and picked me up by my arms and only that and slammed me on the bed .

"OW !" I yelled and rubbed my arm where he pulled me from.

"That's what you get." he says walking out .

"Bet you don't!" I jumped off the bed quickly and jumped on his back .

"OW !" He says copying me .

He carried me back to the bed and we collapse there and we lay there laughing. Then I heard the door bell ring.

"Who is that? " I said looking at Kelly.

"Ion know, mama." he said with a confused look on his face as he headed to door with me trailing closely behind him.

All of a sudden he opened the door and there stood a girl that looked to be around our age.

She was a pretty lightskin girl, she had long black hair and some light freckles on her face, she was also skinny like me with a little booty and she looked to be about 5'1 maybe, if even that.

"Best friend!" Kelly yelled, picking her up, spinning her around and kissed her on her cheek while she laughed the whole time.

"Kelz!"

"I missed you, why you just now coming to see me?" He asked while putting the girl down .

"I am still in college, ya know?" She said giggling, "you would know that if you was there more than a year bestfriend, Mr. NBA. "

He smiled down at her, "Whateva, so wazzam?" He said making his accent stand out even more than it already did.

I cleared my throat looking over at Kelly because I was so confused as to what was going on.

"Oh, Mera this is bestfriend," he said looking over at me, pulling me from my hand over to him and her, "and Trin, babe. " he said looking at her than gesturing to me.

Her name is Trin.... hmm.

(Triniti ^^)🌸

"Babe?" She said looking up at him, "but you was just Melissa's boyfrie--"
She started to say before Kelly nudged her while keeping a smile on his face the entire time, well more like pushed her head considering the fact that he was extremely tall compared to her... well me too.

She mugged him and punched the fuck outta his arm.

I just giggled at his attempt to shut her up.. honestly I didn't mind because he's mine now so it really didn't matter to me.

I extended my hand toward her for her to shake and she did, "JaMera. " I said.

"Triniti. "

"Soooo...what does my two favorite girls want to do to today? " Kelly said sounding like somebodys father.

I giggled at it, while she responded to him, "Swimming? "

"Yeah, we could do that, have a pool party or something later. "

I laughed reminiscing about the last pool party him and I went to.

I think he caught on because he laughed as well and then re-worded his sentence.

"Maybe just a small little get together, just the fam bam."

"Sounds better. " I added.

"Okayyy... but what about for right now?" Trin asked.

"Mall?" I suggested.

"Sounds great, I need to go shopping anyway... maybe even find me a little date to this pool party. " she said smirking while I laughed at the facial expression she made.

"Fuck noa! " Kelly said with his eyebrows furrowed together and his hazel eyes turning brown ...which means that he was mad about what she said.

I just stared at him confused while she didn't even care it seemed like she was used to him being that way.

KELLY'S POV

I know what yall might be thinking but I don't see Trin as anything but my bestfriend... better yet my sister.

But im extremely over protective when it comes to her.

She's been my best friend since I first moved to Texas from New Orleans because of Katrina, she was my first and only friend, besides Stan, when I moved there, our whole lifes we took up for each other like we was blood, when my pops would kick me out... she would sneak me in... her and my father was all I had... literally.

When my dad moved me out of New Orleans when I was 9, we lost touch with my mom and my two half siblings along the way.

On my 15th birthday my dad had let me know something that changed me forever... my mom passed away during Katrina... it hurt to know I wouldn't ever see my mom again, not to even mention my half siblings...no one knew exactly where they were.

And on my 17th birthday... my pops died too... I've been on my own every since... nobody's had my back like Trin... she's been here through every single up and down I had.

I love that girl and I'd be damned if I let anybody hurt her, a female or a nigga, I'd do all I can to make sure she's good. No matter what the cause of it was.

Every single fight I've ever been in was because of Trin, if somebody even said something out of line to her then it's Over for whoever said something... I love her that much.

She knows everything about me, things that NOONE else knows, not even Mera and she's my girl.

It's only two girls that I'd kill for and that's Trin and Mera, hands down.

And she does the exact for me.

Thanks for reading, leave comments and star for the next chapter, I love reading comment's yall and I love getting story votes but yea THANKS TO MY COUSIN KHAMEELAH FOR HELPING WRITE HALF OF THIS CHAPTER

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.5K 38
Amari K. Sanders was a golden child growing up. She played four sports, them being volleyball, basketball, softball, and track. On top of her being a...
46.3K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????
227K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❀️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
37.5K 887 27
What happens we two cousins who has been through it all together fall in love (PG) For The Ohio State D'Angelo Russell and (SG) For Kentucky Wildcats...