His Girl// [h.s]

By writingsbyesmee

Trust is like a paper, once crumpled; it'll never be the same ever again. More

Prologue;
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (M)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (M)
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33 (Mature Language)
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37. (M)
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57. (M)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Final Chapter.
Epilogue. [Part One]
Epilogue [Part Two]

Chapter 49. (M)

90.7K 2.5K 937
By writingsbyesmee

Luke's POV.

I sang to Milo as i cooked the dinner, making him laugh. I decided on making my infamous chicken pasta bake that Charlotte loved. She'd always ask me to make it every time she came round, but we often ordered out.

   "Daddy!" Milo called.

It melted me every time he called me daddy. I'm the only man he's ever known. I love him and Charlotte more than they could ever imagine. I never knew i could be in love like this, love someone so strongly as i do Charlotte - i'd do anything for her.

"Milo taste is?" I asked him holding the spoon full to his mouth. He smiled rubbing his tummy.

   "Mmm"

"Nice?"

He nodded.

I smiled closing the oven and placing the pasta dish on the side before i put it onto different plates. As i put Milo in his highchair Charlotte walked in placing her bag down with a sigh.

"Hello my gorgeous girlfriend." I smiled kissing her lips.

   "Hello handsome." We kissed for a couple more minutes almost forgetting Milo was there. "And hello my little boy!"Charlotte coo kissing his forehead.

We all ate at the dinner table, Charlotte looked tired but less stressed as she was this afternoon, i was glad.There's nothing worse than seeing her cry.

  "I..I got an email today."

"Oh.."

  "..From Harry."

"Oh?" I felt my heart beat race a little more.

   "Yeah, he just wanted to ask if we could be civil seeing as One Direction are having a shoot for American Vogue."

"And you're okay with that?"

   "I don't go to shoots, so i'm not bothered. I won't see him, i don't want to see him,end of."

I smiled.

   "There are only 2 men in my life that i need."

"Milo and Channing Tatum, right?" I wink.

She laughed. "Okay 3 men.."

We finish eating dinner and put Milo to bed, we read him a bedtime story and then sang 2 of his favourite songs and he finally drifted off.

Charlotte's POV.

Once in bed, Luke and i cuddled, i was still frustrated from the day i had.

   "You tired?" he asked hovering over my body.

I kissed his lips. "No, but i can think of a few things to make me tired." I giggle.

He kisses my lips again then my jaw line making me moan slightly.

“So tell me about your day..did it get better?” He spoke softly as he trailed his mouth along my jaw; his familiar scent lingering in the air.

I exhaled deeply as my senses tuned into the soft lapping of his tongue running down my neck, nipping and sucking carefully.

“Well..” I began, slightly distracted by the careful attention that Luke’s tongue was paying to my skin. “After you left, Emelia gave me what was correct, but then someone had done the paper counts completely wrong, but I got the blame ‘cause I was the one supervising Leona.”

Lukey’s mouth was now nibbling on the skin of my shoulder, exposed by the dress i’d been wearing.

“Mmmhmm, keep going.” His voice was muffled by my skin, his fingers now lingering on the inside of my thigh.

I rested my hand behind his neck as I began speaking again; my words now soft and lazy as I spoke, the majority of my attention focusing on Luke’s touch.

“Then…” I was cut off by the slow venturing of Luke’s fingers up my thigh; his mouth smirking into the skin of my chest as he noticed my stilted reaction.

I took a deep breath. “Then my boss came in complaining about some misprint - she literally screamed at me. I –“

I paused and glanced down at Luke, who was now on his knees, planting wet kisses up the insides of my thighs, his teeth occasionally grazing my skin.

   “Go on…” He encouraged, refusing to bring his lips from my aching skin.

“I…I-“ I stuttered as I threw my head back, taking in every shiver that Luke’s touch was sending around my body. “Then my manager had a go for no reason.”

Luke had now pushed my knees up so that they were resting either side of his shoulder; his hot breath hitting the place I needed him the most.

   “She sounds like a bitch” he murmured into the skin of my thigh; the vibrations from his deep voice causing my toes to curl.

“She is… oh fuck Luke” I hissed as he pulled my underwear to the side and flicked his warm tongue over my hood, tracing small circles with the tip of his tongue.

I dug my fingers into his hair, unintentionally pulling it as my breathing quickened in response to the skillful movements from his tongue. I tangled my fingers through his hair, tugging it as I brought his head closer towards me; his mouth refusing to falter despite my desperation.

My back arched as Luke pushed a finger smoothly inside of me, curving it upwards as he stroked my g-spot gently. I was soon greeted by a second finger; both now pushing upwards firmly as he pressed the flat of his tongue against my hood, he captured it in his teeth and he began flicking, "Oh my god Luke. That's it - don't stop. Oh my god." I pull his head even closer if that's possible not wanting him to stop - the feeling too amazing.

“Fuck Luke, that feels so fucking good” I moaned through shallow breaths, digging my heels into his muscular shoulders as my body began to tense up.

He snaked his free hand up the outside of my thigh and up my waist until he reached my hand, entwining his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand tightly as I felt myself on the verge of climax; his tongue and fingers responding to my bucking hips and soft moans.

"Luke!” I squeaked out feebly as my high crashed down on to me; my fingers and toes curling as the indescribable heat pulsed through my body.

He continued to roll his tongue over my hood as I came down; the soft warmth of it soothing my post-sex trembling, lapping gently until my grip had loosened and breathing steadied. He finally brought his fingers and tongue from me and kissed the inside of my thigh, before coming up beside me and pressing his lips to mine.

   “Better?” His full lips smirked against mine before he reluctantly pulled away.

I could barely muster up the energy to speak. “Thank you.”

   "My pleasure."

"Yes it was." I laugh. "Now.. It's my turn.." I wink slowly guiding myself down Luke's body.

I opened my mouth slowly, laying my tongue out and holding to his base, resting the tip of his shaft on my tongue.

Thrusting into my mouth and groaning as i let him; growing more aroused the wetter i got him. Until he pulled from me - making me gasp, stroking him fast in my fist and licking my tongue across him. 

    "Oh my God," Luke let his head fall back on his neck briefly before he forced his focus back on me. My eyes up on him as I stroked him. Kissing the tip of his shaft and smirking. 

"Make love to me" I whisper.

    "God damn it." He groaned.

He lined himself up to me, he began thrusting; so deep and full - all I could do was scream out and grasp the sheets in delight. His hands caressed my chest whilst holding me, and I arched my back away towards him as I rested my head back on the pillow.

He's always so gentle yet passionate, making me cry out in ecstasy even more at just the feeling of him inside me.

   “Coming again?” he smirked as I nodded whispered his name through short breaths.

 Sweat glistened across the entirety of his skin and I watched as beads of moisture rolled down his neck; veins straining beneath the taut skin.

His hips moved slowly, yet surely; holding my hands above my head as his lips teased mine with a mixture of gentle brushes and kisses. My body was covered with my own sweat as well as Luke’s, and as our bodies slid hotly against one another, another orgasm ripped right through me; almost as intense as the last.

Luke pulled out and rolled over, both of us letting out giant sighs of happiness. I hadn't felt this good in a long time. Luke always knew how to pleasure me, i'd say even more than Harry did.

“Luke,” I spoke his name softly and he looked up at me from beneath his heavy lashes.

   “Charlotte…” His jaw flexed and his lips curved into a smile. His cheeks were rosy and I could see in his face that he was completely exhausted. I couldn’t help but smile back at him as I brushed my fingertips over his cheek until they were teasing his curls at the side of his head.

“Come here,” I whispered, and his lips fell on mine and I pulled his naked body on top of me again; still damp and warm. He smiled into our kiss as we fell against the sheets.

   “Shower,” Luke grinned as his nose grazed mine.

“I’m tired.”

   “I know, so the sooner we have a shower, the sooner we can get into bed.”

“Bed means waking up tomorrow morning, which means work,” I groaned and he laughed.

   “We don’t have to go to sleep.”

I hummed and used his neck as leverage to pull my lips up to his.

   “We can do this all night if you really want to,” he spoke between soft and short kisses. “Or whatever…,” he smirked with a kink to his brow.

           And that's exactly what we did.

After a short shower,  where we washed my muscles with the help of Luke’s tender caress, we lay bare beneath the covers, kissing and touching one another until the night drew in and we fell into another world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
22.7K 564 14
"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels" -St. Augustine - boxer harry (au) - slow burn mature conten...
18.8K 1.2K 44
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...