Red Secrets (a Davekat fanfic...

By underversefalls

This is only my second fanfic, so it might not be the best thing ever. Oh, and there WILL be cursing. I'll ma... More

A/N
Don't call me Kitkat
Don't touch the horns
Bro and a bet
No one can resist Striders
Nepeta ships it
A confused Sollux and a seemingly jealous Gamzee
Stupid fucking Bro
What the fuck Gamzee why
Sorry
Sorry (again)
Title for new story!!

(wARNING SMUT)

6.9K 111 483
By underversefalls

JUST A WARNING. THERE IS SMUT. IF YOU ARE AN INNOCENT SOUL I WOULD NOT ADVISE YOU TO READ THIS.

aLSO IM VVVVVV SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW DAYSSS!! I HAD TO GO TO MY DAD'S PLACE AND SINCE HE'S A DICK HE WON'T LET ME HAVE A PHONE. BUT AGAIN. I'M VVVVVVV SORRY. I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG AS AN APOLOGY--

~Dave's POV~

Today me and Karkat walked into school, him blushing just a bit like normal. After all our stupid classes and lunch and all that shit, we headed home, my hand in his. He was blushing a bit more than normal, though he was looking down. I knew because he looked up at me once and I saw. I just smiled a bit at this. I held him close to me, moving my hand to his side. He blushed more, as I could see his face now.

We got back to my house a bit later, and I saw a note on the fridge. It said the usual thing.

"Hey, I won't be home tonight. I'll be here tomorrow though. And feel free to stay home from school. I'll cover for for you. And have fun with your boyfriend. ;) -Bro"

Jesus. He's basically telling me to fuck Karkat. What kind of parent does that? Not a good one, I know that much.

Later me and Karkat were playing video games, when Karkat got kinda uncomfortable. The couch was still taken up, so we sat on the floor, since it's sorta hard to sit on someone's lap and play video games. So I had him sit on the chair, and I sat on the floor.

After about an hour, I stood up an stretched, heading to my room. Karkat followed me in, and I sat on my bed. He sat on my lap. It surprised me a bit this time, causing me to blush just a bit. He settled into my lap, as I felt a little more nervous this time. I have no idea why, to be completely honest.

Later on he laid down beside me, then I went into the living room to adjust the temperature. I liked it warmer, so I turned it up some. I came back into the bedroom, and laid back down. Karkat sighed, and looked over at me.

"Dave, it's so hot..." He groaned. He kept saying stuff like that for a while, and I eventually got kinda annoyed with it. I groaned and pinned him down, looking him in the eye.

"If you don't stop complaining about how hot it is, I'll give you a reason to be hot."

His entire face went red and I smirked. He was being quiet at least. He looked like he was gonna say something and I chuckled.

"Do you really want my to...?" He just nodded. Wow. I'm glad Bro left.

I smirked and unpinned him, only to take my shirt off. He took his shirt off then as well, leaving me with a smirk on my face, ands deep red covering his own.

Fun fact. I already had a fuckin boner.

So I kinda just pinned Karkat down again and grinded on him, my smirk not leaving. His face got redder and I licked my lips, making him bite his. I took my jeans off, my cheeks heating up just a bit, as he took his off. I thought I saw his dick moving or something.. Actually it's possible that he would have something else.. Wow. I never thought about it.

Either way, I continued this for a bit, then I leaned down and sucked on the crook of his neck. He moaned, and a smirked, sucking a little harder.

"Just fuck me already, Dave~!" My face went red at this and I pulled away, letting him sit up. He put his hand in my boxers, then stopped in his tracks, his expression somewhat fearful.

"Something wrong?"

"Why the fuck do you have hair down there!?" I just raised a brow.

"All guys do.. Do trolls not?" I tilted my head and put my hand in his boxers. Wow. He didn't. I laughed just a bit, and he blushed. I just shook my head, taking my boxers off. He bit his lip, seeming a bit nervous. He then took his off, to reveal his.. What the fuck even is that. It looks soft..? What even.

I sighed and pinned him down gently and slowly, and started to tease him. He had something like a trollgina or some shit. I don't even know what to call it. Whatever though.

He let out a moan, biting his lip. His teeth were really sharp, so that had to hurt.. So, I leaned down and kissed him roughly, and he kissed back, moaning a bit more. I inserted myself into him, making him moan loudly. I smirked slightly into the kiss, thrusting in and out of him now, as his.. Bulge sorta thing moved around quickly. I went faster, making him moan louder. I pulled away and smirked, looking him in the eyes.

"You know, you moan a lot. I'm not saying it's a bad thing though." I smirked more and he blushed more, trying to stay quiet then. I kissed him roughly once again, and he didn't really even respond much. So I went faster, and he tried his best not to react. I moved my hands to his horns, rubbing them firmly at the base, and he just started to breath sort of heavily.

I went faster then, his bulge squirming like crazy. He wouldn't make a sound though. I ran one hand through his hair then, still rubbing his left horn though. I started to slam into him roughly, making him breathe really heavily and unsteadily, and I smirked just a bit. I tugged a little on his hair, going faster and kissing him rougher. I then slipped my tongue into his mouth, smirking slightly. I knew he'd break soon.

I pulled harder on his hair, which he seemed to be into, and went faster. He let out a small sound and I smirked, kissing him rougher. He actually kissed me back now, so he was starting to break. I moved my tongue around his mouth, feeling every bit. He made a small sound now, and I slammed into him rougher. He finally moaned, but it was really quiet. I pulled away, slowing down with the thrusting. My eyes were half lidded, and filled with lust. Karkat looked up at me, confused, obviously about ready to beg for more.

"You don't have to hold back, you know," I told him with a shit-eating grin on my face. He blushed a bit, biting his lip, and nodded. I thrusted faster again, and he let out a yelp. I continued to go faster, then kissed him roughly. He moaned rather loudly, which for some reason, I loved to hear. I tugged on his hair again, which brought out a loud moan.

"Mmh... D-Dave~!" I got a bit rougher in general then, and he just kissed me deeper, moaning still.

After a little while of this, he pulled away from the kiss, and made me pull out. He sorta offered for me to suck on his bulge, and I happily complied. He stood on his knees, with my body between his legs, and I took him in. I started to suck on his bulge, and he let out a bit of a moan, biting his lip.

After a good while, he was obviously getting close, and so was I. So I sucked just a bit harder, and he let go of his lip to speak.

"D-Dave, I'm close~" I didn't say a word, only because I didn't want to pull away. I moved my hand up to basically finger him, and after just a little while of that, he moaned loudly and came, as did I. I swallowed what I could of his material, making him blush intensely. I pulled away then, my fingers covered in it as well. I looked up at him and licked my fingers, and smirked.

"Tastes like red velvet cake." He only blushed more at this, looking down. I got up and kissed him softly then, my hand on his lower back. His bulge wrapped around my length, and I smirked just a bit. He only looked down, a blush on his face. I pulled away then and sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"We probably both need a shower now..." Karkat nodded in agreement.

"Wanna get one together..?" I just nodded at his question.

"Of course." He smiled a bit and got up. I realized it was only midnight.. We had been at it for.. About an hour. I smiled just a bit at this. I sort of loved the fact that I lost my virginity to him, I don't know why...

He followed me to the bathroom, where I turned the water to about halfway; not too hot, not too cold. We both got in once the water had adjusted itself, and we both cleaned our hair, then our bodies. He paid a lot of attention to his bulge, which made me blush just a little.

After the shower, we laid in bed again, wearing our boxers again. I kissed him softly, smiling in the same manner.

"You wanna know a secret?" He raised a brow at my question.

"Um, sure.."

"That was my first time." He looked down a bit and grabbed my hand as well.

"T-that was my first time too.." I smiled a bit, and kissed his cheek then. He smiled softly and put an arm on me, as well as a leg. I chuckled at this and pet right in between his horns, making him purr loudly, almost immediately. I chuckled and kissed him again, looking into his eyes. I smiled a bit more then.

"Hey, since Bro's gonna cover for us if we stay home tomorrow, you wanna watch a movie?" He smiled and nodded.

"What movie though? Maybe The Notebook? I have that with me. I always do." I laughed and nodded, letting him get up and turn the tv on, and put in the movie. He sat in my lap, purring quietly. He purred a bit more as I scratched his head, and he smiled softly. I laid my head on his shoulder, my hand going through his hair. I kissed his cheek and smiled a bit, wrapping my legs around him.

"I love you~" I whispered in ear, and he just purred louder then, a smile appearing on his face.

"I love you too, Dave." Just hearing my own name made a shiver go up my spine. I loved his voice, the way he said things; especially the way he said my name.

After the movie was over, I held him close to me, our foreheads together. Every once in a while I would whisper 'I love you', or run my hand across his cheek. He just smiled softly, as did I. He placed his hand on my side, reaching under my shirt. I smiled a little at this and kissed him softly, reaching under his shirt as well. His skin was warm. Either that or my hand was cold. But when I touched his skin, he shivered, and I just held him closer to me. I pressed his body to mine, my face right next to his.

"I love you, Karkat. You're the light of my life." He smiled at this, just holding me closer.

"And you're my knight in shining armor." I smiled now, and kissed him softly. I would keep him safe at any cost, honestly. I never want to lose him. If I did, I'd probably get really depressed, honestly... Let's not think about the what ifs.

After a good while, I started to fall asleep, and Karkat started to purr softly. I smiled a bit at this, and held him closer to me. I kissed him softly, and we soon fell asleep.

And that's how the night ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 497 21
Dave x Jade fanfiction. Trigger Warning!!! (You have been warned c: )
22.8K 512 33
Okay so this is my first story, so it might turn out really bad, I'm not sure. But, I hope you enjoy it! Also, all the characters here will be human...
229K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...
2.5K 17 60
OK so this is pure fan fiction, it wont always be one ship it will have multiple, so it may be a little slow at first but I'm working on it, also i w...