I Don't Want To Fall Away...

Par Brookisnotokay

Tyler is knows he is going to die he isn't ready to fall away just yet. Plus

I Can't Leave like This
Let's Go Home
Goodnight
I Love You
Josh
No More
the note
Tyler
anything
THE END

Goodbye Josh

10 0 2
Par Brookisnotokay

Tyler's point of view

How am I going to tell my best friend I am going to die? I need help I have always loved that guy he was good at everything, when I say everything I mean everything. No no no would he want me to be thinking about that night? I think not.
Here I go I am telling my boyfriend I am going to die.

"Hey Josh I need to talk to you!" He was playing the drums. He stopped and so did my heart. I fell to the ground I can't hear anything but, I can see him running in the room and when he saw me he called 911 and dropped down to the ground where I was.

"No no Tyler you can't." He was screaming and crying almost as he knew what was happening. When the hospital people bursted in the door I never bothered to know what the proper name was I never thought I needed to.

"What happened to him." A guy in a white uniform asked josh

"I-I HAVE NO IDEA HE KINDA JUST FELL I CAN'T SEE HIM LIKE THIS I CAN'T" He was crying so much I hated that. His face was stained with tears. He just watched me sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
Ace Par Antonia

Roman d'amour

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...