I Can't Leave like This

Tyler's point if view

I'm not leaving now.
I can't leave like this.
I can't leave josh like this.
I won't let my heart kill me.

I woke three days later, josh didn't give up yet. He was by my bed just watching me.

"DOCTOR HE WOKE UP!" He was loud but, he was excited.

"Tyler does your chest hurt we need to know... Now" the doctor spoke fast, the lights where bright but, my chest didn't hurt.

"No, I am kinda thirsty but, no nothing much." I didn't know what to say but, I was really thirsty.

"Okay, I will be back and through out the day I will check up on you." The doctor was a woman I couldn't see that at first and, the fact that her voice was quiet.

"Tyler, I was so worried, what happened to you? Is this what you wanted to talk about? I-I am so confused." You can see it from a mile away he was worried about me. I wish he would give up but, he wouldn't.

"Calm down josh, yes this is what I needed to talk about, I have been having heart problems lately so I went to the doctors and they said i- I have a life threatening disease I forgot what it is called. You don't have to worry I will be better soon I think." I mumbled the last part so he wouldn't hear it but he did.

"You think? I can't rest until I know you will be okay." He wasn't going to give up I knew it.

"How long have you been awake josh? I don't think I am more important than your sleep."

"What? No way sleep is for the weak." He did know I was sleeping for the last three days right?