July. »Jeon Jungkook«

By oksusu

"I thought tragedies like Shakespeare's were only fairytales. But now I know, since our tragedy is much more... More

P. 21
P. 22
P. 23
P.24
P.25
P.26
P.27
P.28
P.29
Epilogue

Prologue

242 10 3
By oksusu

His rusty blue journal laid under his palm.

Black ink from his pen stained his clothes.

The heavy rubble felt like it were crushing his bones.

His shaking hand stroked her bloody hair, and his weak breaths roughly scratched her cheek.

He turned his head with all left strength and kissed her with his fading breath.

He let out one long sigh and closed his eyes. His lungs denied to take in air again, and his heart slowed to beat. Slower and slower it sang.

Bu-bum.
Bu-bum.
Bu-bum.

Until it completely stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...