The Dreadful Life of Charlotte

By Http_Loser

Charlotte is a girl with a bit of trust issues. She meets this boy for the first time and her world changes E... More

This is Just Great...
Ugh...
Didn't Expect that Coming...
Lunch with the Losers...

The Dreadful Life of Charlotte

88 4 2
By Http_Loser

Hey...I'm new at this so I hope you like it. I would love the comments and it would really help for your feedback. Thanks and enjoy the story! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©2015 Http_Loser. All Rights Reserved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte P.O.V

"Mom,please don't make me go in there!" I begged as she drove her blue van up the schools driveway.

"You're growing up and this is part of it..." Mom said as she turned the car off. "C'mon,go...I'm going to be late for work!"

She said as she kicked me out of the car. "Fine!" I said as I slammed the car door on my way out.

This year is going to be full of Barbie dolls and wannabe muscle head football players. I slowly opened the doors that lead to the lunchroom.

My head is down as I walked to the breakfast line.

I accidentally bump into the person in front of me. Their smart ass remark wasn't there. That's when I looked up.

It was a boy.

" I ummm..." I stuttered . That's when everything that came out of my mouth was a river of frustration and despair. "I'm sorry I'm new here and I didn't see you and and and..." I suddenly became red as a tomato.

"Hey it's okay, by the way my name's Isaiah." Isaiah said as he scratched his head in confusion to my words.

'Everything will be fine she says...pffft'

Isaiah then had moved his hand to my body motioning that he wanted to help (considering the fact that I was on the floor). I grabbed hold of his muscular hand and he did the rest.

"I um..." Uh oh. "I HAVE TO GO!" I said as I ran in the opposite direction we were facing.

"I guess I'll see you later then?" Isaiah said as he stood there dumbfounded by the fact that any girl would run away from him.

As soon as I got to the corridor, I speed walked to my first class. "Ugh. How could you be so STUPID!" I said as I thumped my hand against my head. "He was just trying to be nice?! Why did you have to ruin it..." I said talking in third person.

"You know...everyone's going to think you're weird if you keep talking down to yourself like that..."

'Please tell me this isn't another boy...'

"The name's Matt, short for Zachary." Zachary said as he bit his lips exposing his deep dimples. "And your name is?" Zachary said as he stared into my dark brown eyes.

At that moment we were probing each other's eyes because none of us were saying a word or even moving. "My name is Charlotte Rider"
---------------------------------------------

Sooooo? Do you like the first chapter so far? Remember to like,comment, and try to leave feedback. Thx a lot! I'll add more soon I just would like to know what you guys think so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my next chapter and yeah...enjoy it and remember to like,follow,or star it. Love your support! Thanks a lot. I Love you guys.

------------------------------------------

Charlotte P.O.V

"Nice to meet you, I'm Zachary Tharyn." Zach said as he rubbed the back of his curly blonde locks.

"Nice to meet you too..." I trailed off as I saw the gear tattoo on his right bicep.

"Nice tattoo you got there." I said continuing the conversation.

"You know, I could...uh get you a tattoo too. My uncle owns a tattoo parlor not too far from the school. If you're into that kind of thing." Zachary said as he slowly walked to class.

"Bye, I hope I see you again and you won't be a stranger! Nice meeting you." Zach screamed drawing attention to any bystanders in the corridor.

"Bye." I silently said as I waved in his direction.

Suddenly I had gotten this weird feeling in my stomach.

'Am I getting sick or something?' I questioned myself as I headed towards Biology.

"Today class,were dissecting...you guessed it,FROGS!"

"Ummm, I can't participate in today's activity Mr. Schneider." A girl said in a florescent pink dress and perfect manicured nails and a blonde bun with four piercings in each ear spoke up.

"And why is that Brittany?"

"Uh, number one my nails and two,I'm not fully equipped for today." Suddenly the whole class snickered and burst into laughter as she spoke.

"What's so FUNNY! I don't get the joke..." Brittany said as she plopped down onto her seat.

"ALRIGHT,CLASS!" Mr. Schneider bellowed as he pointed his index finger toward the class. "Were going to have partners for this assignment." The whole class groaned at the fact.

That's when he pointed at me.

"Charlotte,am I right?" Mr. Schneider said as he pointed his other finger at Brittany, then another girl, then at a boy. "Yes..." I answered shyly before covering my face with the textbook. "But you can just call me Charlie." I said mumbling through the pages of the textbook.

"I'll pair you up with..." Before Mr. Schneider could finish his random pairing, I took a quick glance at everyone who I could possibly be paired up with.

Jacob Kilnem, a boy with not a single brain cell in his body.
Shauna Breeman, a loudmouth girl who couldn't keep her hands off boys.
Brianah Simons, a girl who couldn't even tell you the answer to 1+1 (which is 2). Out of all the people he could've chosen, he chose...

"Brittany!" When Mr. Schneider said that Brittany almost jumped out of her seat like a lightning bolt shocked her in the ass.

"WHAT!" We both had screamed at the same time. I looked over at her and her arms were crossed like a child who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

Mr. Schneider then picked the rest of the partners randomly. "Okay class, find your partners and LET THE CUTTING GAMES BEGIN!" Mr. Schneider said referencing The Hunger Games.

Since Brittany was already next to me, I decides to grab the scissors. "Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing!" She said snarking my actions.
I looked at her.

"How about you do this crap, the faster you do it the less I have to put up with you and your wannabe princess attitude and the faster you get your stupid A+!" I yelled defiantly as I crossed my arms in disgust.

' Woah...where did that come from'

By now the class was completely silenced.

"Okay,FINE! I WILL." Brittany said as she slowly picked up the scissors as her index finger and the thumb pinched together.

"What the hell are you doin-" She cut me off. "Shush! This takes concentration!" She said as she stuck her tongue out.

"Mr. Schneider, can I be excused." Brittany said as she gave up on her "difficult" task.

The bell rang.

"Look what you did!" I screamed literally making my face red. Brittany turned her head like I wasn't addressing her.

"YES YOU! YOU STUCK UP AIR HEADED NO GOOD SLUTTY WHORE!" I screamed from across the room until I was blue in the face.

"LANGUAGE!" Mr.Schneider said screaming back.

"Who the he double hockey sticks do you think you are?" Brittany said as if she were in Kindergarden again. "What are you,four!?!?" I stated making a combat.

"Ugh,whatever..." And with a snap of her fingers and a flick of her hair, she and her groupies were gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's see here,my next class is gym. Great..." I said as I looked at my schedule in my agenda.

"This is going to be FANTASTIC." I stated with obvious sarcasm in my voice.

I'm going to stand out like bird poop in a black shoe... I open the doors and see, Zach.

"Uh. Hey,um...do you know what our unit will be?" I shyly said as I tapped his shoulder.

"Hey! Charlotte!" He screamed with excitement as he hugged me.

He seemed so happy to see me. No one is ever happy to see me.

"Um,the unit is cross country." He states as he smiles so hard that his dimples are completely exposed.

I don't know what that means!

"What is cross country again? Can you do the favor of jogging my memory." I said pulling out my hair from the tight grip he had on me.

"It's basically running laps and seeing how you improved during the 5 day cycle."He smiled as I hinted that I needed to be let go.

"Wow, you're so smart. I mean..." I stopped the sentence in mid blush.

"See ya on the field, Char." And with that he walked back over to his group of friends I desperately needed.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! WHEN I BLOW THE WHISTLE, THAT MEANS YOU GET YOUR SORRY BUTTS BACK HERE. NOW RUN!"

The whistle blew and I attempted at jogging. I stopped and took a deep breath.

"Man, I am out of shape." I glanced up for one second and everyone is on their 2nd lap.

I saw Zachary coming. "Hey keep up. You're doing great." He said as he patted my shoulder and continued running past me.

Where does he get all the energy for this?

The whistle blew.

"Thank God." I panted even though I was barely breaking a sweat.

"Char!" I turned around and automatically knew it was Zach.

"Heyyy..." I shyly replied back.

"You did great out there." He smiled as he put his fingers through his now sweaty hair.

He was obviously lying. I almost tripped over my feet while running.

'Why is such perfection talking to me?' I said to myself as I crossed my arms covering my stomach.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS,GO GET YOUR SWEATY BUTTS IN THE CHANGING ROOM!" Coach Sherman screams making it almost imposible for someone to hear anyways.

I want in the back of the gym and entered the changing room.

'There was this girl. Someone similar to me. Frigid, calm, and...'- She cut my thoughts off.

"AHH!" She screamed in peril as is someone had stabbed her in her side.

Her screech is so strong that my ear felt like it was bleeding.

"Stop it!" She then says as slapping the person's hand. She looks over to me and sees I'm staring.

"Hi. The name is Violet, Violet Hicks." She says sticking her skinny hand out to me.

I shook it. She was so cold. Her bones were practiaclly visible.

"I'm Charlotte, Charlie for short." I say as I return my crossed arms back to my stomach.

"Nice to meet you Hun!" Violet says cheerfully ash she hugged the breath out of me.

"So what class do you have next?" She continued.

"Um lemme see here..." I quickly grabbed my agenda and pointed the next class to her.

"OH MY GOSH WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS NEXT!!" She screamed in my ear as she hugged my sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much if you have read this far ily. - Kira

_______________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 87.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
136K 1.8K 55
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
604K 16.2K 55
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
730K 64.5K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...