❤️ Not Looking For Love .

By GoldenSlim

All Dyamon's Life She Had To Struggle . Her Father Left Her Family . Her Mother Is A Abusive Drug Addict & Sh... More

Not Looking For Love
Not Looking For Love - 2 .
Not Looking For Love - 2 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 3 .
Not Looking For Love - 4 .
Not Looking For Love - 5 .
Not Lookinf For Love - 5 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 6 .
Not Looking For Love - 7 .
Not Looking For Love - 8 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 10 .
Not Looking For Love - 10 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 11 .
Not Looking For Love - 11 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 12 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 14 .
Not Looking For Love - 15 .
Not Looking For Love - 16 .
Not Looking For Love - 17 .
Not Looking For Love - 18 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 20 .
Not Looking For Love - 20 Part II
Letter From The Author

Not Looking For Love - 6 Part II .

138K 4.2K 580
By GoldenSlim

~

After Devin left it was about 2:50 so I started getting ready to go to Meghan's house .

I straightened my hair first , before going in the bathroom & starting my morning routine .

When I was done I threw on some faded denim shorts , a bulls jersey & my red converses .

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door .

My phone rang as I was walking to Meghan's House .

It was Mrs . Smith , Daniels little friends mother . She told me Daniel missed me and wanted to talk . I said okay and she took him the phone .

" Hello ? " He said curiously .

" Heeey Danny Having fun ? "

He gasped from excitement .

" Sissy yes Timmy's house is so fun we played video games and ate s'mores all night . "

I knew he was happy , I loved hearing happiness in his voice . No matter what we went threw , I made sure Danny was always happy .

" Sissy , I'm helping The Smith's move into there new house . They put two beds in Timmy's room & ones for me ! "

I was confused by what he meant but I knew he was happy so I didn't ask to many questions .

" Hey Dan dan give the phone back to Mrs . Smith & finish enjoying your sleep over , okaay ? "

" Okaay love you . " He said eating a mouthful of something .

" Love you too . "

I then heard tiny foot steps letting me know he was running Mrs . Smith .

" Hello ? "

" Yeaa Mrs . Smith it's me again . "

" Ooh Dyamon how many I help you ? "

" Yeaa Danny was talking about moving with Timmy ? "

She giggled .

" Ooh Yes I saw your mother she didn't look to good . "

The phone was silence , she was waiting on me to speak . I didn't I was to embarrassed .

" Well I think it's best we keep Daniel a little longer to help you out . " She continued .

" Ooh , " I said not sure what to say .

" Yeaa just until you guys get things together is that okaay ? "

I was silent thinking about my answer . Mrs . Smith knew about my mothers addiction and she didn't judge us. She helped , she knew I was the one really providing for Dan .

" Yes Thanks that's fine . " I said making me decision .

" Okaay well I got to go the boys are eating . "

" Ooh okaay we'll take care of Danny and if you have any problems call me and can you have him call me every night . "

She giggled knowing I was really nervous about this .

" It's fine & yes I will , & take care of yourself . "

She then hung up .

By the end of the call I was a block away from Meghan's House .

~

I got to Meghan's house and knocked on the door . A little girl who looked just like Meghan answered .

Meghan came out slowly after her .

" Ooh Dy come on in , Ymani's on the way , " She said motioning for me to enter and go up the steps .

I stepped in & followed her to her room . We sat on the bed .

" Your sister looks like you , " I said complimenting her & the little girl .

" Sister ? " She said confused .

" Yea , " I said before describing the little girl .

" Ooh no that's my daughter . "

My eyes grew wide , damn she had a baby we're only juniors .

" Ooh sorry . "

She laughed like its fine .

" So where's her dad ? " I asked being nosey .

" Down the hall . "

I looked confused .

She laughed .

" Quan's her dad but we aren't together . "

" Ooh , " I said & in walked a mad Ymani .

" Hey Mani . " Me & Meghan said at the same time .

" Hey y'all I'm sorry I'm late Devin stupid ass pissed me off " she exclaimed .

My eyes grew wide .

" D-Devin Satino ? " I asked .

" Yeaa that's my boyfriend we was together last night if you know what I mean and this morning he was tripping . " She said explaining Her & Devin .

My heart broke after she said those words . I was messing with Ymani's boyfriend ?

The rage from the other night came back . Devin is a fucking liar .

Why was he all on me when he's with Ymani .

Right than my phone rang . Speaking of the devil , he was calling I declined that time & the 3 after that .

Devin's POV

After me & Dyamon got interrupted at her house I went to handle some out of control customers . Niggas is serious about they supply these days .

Anyways after I finished I called Dyamon to see if she wanted to chill .

No answer ! No fucking answer are you kidding me ?

I called 3 more times and got no answer .

I sighed .

The fuck I do now , Damn ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
3.6K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
16.4K 1.3K 41
Five sisters juggling life while making good and bad decisions, stuck trying to make it after the death of their parents. They all gets wrapped up in...
39.6K 1.8K 36
Daniella never truly had anyone at her side, as her parents were absent, drug dealers who she felt cared more about their business than they did her...