You Say Reject, I Say Goodbye

Per acatrerick

I love being alone. That way I won't get hurt, and I can control everything in my life. Well, except my fate... Més

Author's Note
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Not An Announcement Anymore
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N

T H I R T E E N

20.8K 772 88
Per acatrerick

Loraine's POV

It had been four hours since Keefe went to see my little brother. I was beyond worried, something could happen to them, especially Oliver.

"You're frowning." Vinna pressed her finger between my eyebrows. She is leaning her head on the table making her pout look more cuter.

I nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I'm just worried.. about my brorhers."

"Our 'supposed to be' Luna." she sighed loudly. "Why is life like this?" she complained to no one.

Stifling back my laugh, I watched her in happiness. She was the only good thing remained in my life. After that incident back in the hospital, Vinna decided to stay with me. Her reason was simple.

She didn't want us to be like Erick.

That man now.. how was I supposed to say it.. he was really fucked up. Not only he caused Oliver to disappear for almost five years but now he was engaged to a woman who was claiming herself as her mate.

Vuestozo and Caroline Cuatonov. Apparently they were really serious about getting him a new mate. I thought it was impossible to trick someone like Erick but well.. he was dumber than he looked.

"I don't understand why we have to keep quiet about this."

"V baby, if we spill this out Oliver will be mad-"

"And we let that Alpha marry some chick while he lives in misery?!"

Taking her trembling hands, I blew a soft kiss between her fingers. "Please understand this also breaks my heart, but this matter isn't that simple. Cuatonov have undeniably power and if we break their plan not only my family but yours will be exterminated."

Her face scrunched up in sadness. "B- but he is hurting right now! Can't we do something?" she sobbed making my heart break. "He helped us to prevent the rejection, Lo-Lo.. Because of him I'm not in doubt anymore-"

I wanted to settle down her heart. I wanted to take away the pain and tell her everything will be okay.

Yet no words were capable to leave me, because even I myself was in such turmoil.

***

Oliver's POV

"I already said no." taking a bite of the red apple I could only feel rotten taste in my mouth. So my buds finally died. Good thing, I could suck them off better and gain more money next time.

"Well I'm not going without you."

"You will bother my customer. Fuck off."

"And I will make sure no one ever touch you that way ever again!"

"Keefe.." I sighed exasperately. "Go home. There's people who are waiting you and need you there."

"Then you expect me to just leave and let you die as a whore-" he stopped himself looking at my eyes.

"I am already a whore. Gosh, don't treat me like some kind of virgin innocent princess." he wanted to argue but I repeated what I always said. "Let me make this straight. My name is Ash and I suck dick to buy drugs. I don't have family and am mateless."

He was stunned by my words, the look on his face almost made me look away but thanks to my broken self I managed to remain expressionless.

I couldn't make the same mistake again. They had enough of all this shitty guilt and remorse, I told them that I forgave everything yet I was forced to bring out the past again and again when someone from his pack tried to bring me back. Like my brother.

He didn't need to waste his time for me. His hands were already full with his pregnant mate. Yes, he found her a few months after I left. Her name was Marie, a beautiful tigress.

She lived in his house to keep mom and dad's minds out of me because she was due to this week. I was thankful for that.

Vinna and my sister adopted a two months baby whose parents died in a war between packs. They sent me photos and I comforted myself with their happiness.

And Erick, I knew he was getting married. Was I brokenhearted? I didn't have that rights. What I had to do was to live the rest of my life alone with excruciating pain everytime they mated.

"There must be another way, Olly.." he clenched his fists.

"Of course there are. I could end all this with suicide. Or I could look for another man to marry with." I took a seat beside him. "But I choose this because this is my punishment. I will walk this path full of thorns to atone my sins."

"Punishment? Sins? What are you talking about-"

"Remember when I was hospitalized after trying to suicide?" he nodded weakly. "While I was unconscious, I met Moon Goddess."

His eyes widened in disbelief. "You what?"

"She said she was my mother." I chuckled humorlessly. "She told me to accept Erick, to give him a chance but I was so confused.. and angry. As I always say, I'm not innocent. I made mistake by letting him go."

We stared at each other in deafening silence but somehow his presence calmed me. I didn't feel weak like I always did these past years.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a warm embrace. "You're my beloved little brother. You will always be. And I love you, always will."

Biting my lips I took all I had not to let this tear fall. Don't let him see my weakness, I had to be strong so he and the rest could move on.

Loud, rough knocks broke our moments that Keefe growled in anger. Before that fucker outside heard him, I hugged him and kissed his cheek then pushed him toward the door. He didn't have time to get back from his shock as I opened the door, pushing him outside.

There were three men who invited themselves to my room. "Hey-" Keefe attempted to shout at them.

"Goodbye." I closed the door and turned after locking it. Three pairs of hungry eyes stood behind me.

Thank you, Keefe.

I love you, too.

***

Keefe's POV

My way home never had been this.. painful.

The only thing in my mind was how Oliver's naked body full of new bruises. As if the old ones were not enough to punish him.

I knew I couldn't leave Marie now the babies could come out anytime but she had my parents by her side.

She brought smile on my face for a moment. Just like Vinna, she despised me for what I had done to my brother but goddess bless his soul, he saved me from the rejection too.

"Yo, Keefe!" I turned and saw Garvin running toward me.

Not giving him a reply I just waited until he was beside me. We walked together in silence.

"How's he?"

"Worst."

He exhaled desperately. "Why must life be like this?" the only thing that answered him was the rustle of wind blowing through the trees.

"He is sinking lower and lower because of that son of bitch." I muttered in rage.

"Don't forget that he lost his memories. Oliver told you to keep your hands out of this right?"

"Why should I listen?! If it's like this, it's way better when he hated me than to let him suffer!"

"It is Oliver's wish."

I shouldn't have told him about Erick! I thought bitterly. Knowing he was damn right I just kept quiet until he finally gave up.

"No one likes it, okay? But-"

A silly ringtone from my pocket suddenly appeared. It must be Vinna again. What's so interesting in changing people's ringtone?

"Hell-o?"

".. I need to talk to you."

"Erick?" speak of the devil. "What's wrong?" I couldn't help the flat tone in my question that Garvin elbowed me.

"I'll tell you in my office. And I'm going to ignore your disrespect just now." as soon as the line ended I threw my phone to the ground so hard it broke to tiny pieces.

Bitch!! Just because you're the Alpha you could treat people as you wish!!

"Chill out, man. I told you not to be obvious. What did he say?"

My wolf almost came out so I had a hard time controlling my breath. "He wants to talk about something and told me to go to his fucking office!!" I snarled. "That's it! I'm killing that bastard!!"

How could he talk so high and mighty when he was oblivious of what he had done to my precious Oliver?! While he was living such extravagant life so freely, my brother who had just forgiven my sins.. All our sins..

If he were to die this all would never happen!!

"Keefe wai-!" I was off like a lightning, not bothering his shouting for me to calm down.

My wolf was as bloodthirsty as I was. The thought from earlier when those fuckers laid their hands on him triggered us more.

Right now whether Alpha or not Erick Cuatonov was gonna die.

Arriving at the golden door I opened it so hard it broke from its hinges. However the next thing Erick said kept me rooted in my place.

"Tell me everything you know about your little brother. About Oliver Amery." his face was grimmer than mine, his tone was colder than a snowstorm.

"Including the fact why my parents scheming that fucking fake mate marry me."

Sorry for crappy chapters :" I'm trying hard to reach the end before writer block attacked me again aaaa 🙏🙏

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

960K 35K 20
Eric Giordanio is the hottest male model in the world. Not only is he drop-dead gorgeous, he's also THE bachelor both men and women want to catch by...
22.2K 636 17
"You know it too Kitten... You want me just like I do, there is something between us that you can't resist. You can't help but close your eyes every...
243 40 33
Stefan is the heir of LA design, a large-scale company with great influence. The company is basically the mother source that provides for the whole o...
7.4K 260 27
"Maybe I'm just cursed into Loving you for eternity. That'd be pretty sweet only if you loved me, too." ~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~ Loving him was the best -- a...