Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 28

11.5K 388 256
By Lscutestrawberrycake

Today are the quarterfinals. It was 9 a.m and Hinata and my brother were already racing each other again.

Then Hinata suddenly bumped into someone.

The person he bumped into turned around and it was him, the bad boy from last time. I felt my cheeks redden a bit and he pushed Hinata's head out of the way and smiled at me. He waved his hand and said, " Bunny-chan! Be sure to tell me your number today!"

I tried to avoid eyecontact and blushed more as I heard the nickname he gave me.

B-Bunny-chan?!

"She's so cute when she gets shy." He added and then Tanaka and Nishinoya suddenly ran towards him like two hungry wolves.

Yachi then looked terrified I looked at her and she said," Oh, he didn't. Nishinoya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai are going to kill him."

I flinched a bit and quickly chased after the two.

Then there was a sudden," Stop it! Ugh...I'm so sorry about that." And the two stopped in mid-air after they saw it was Johzenji's manager. She bowed and I was able to catch up to the two.

I bowed to their team and spoke as the manager too.

"I'm sorry about the two!"

"Bunny-chaan~ Konnichiwa. Soo~ how about yur number."

I quickly turned to the two second-years and held them before they could do anything again.

I guess 'my touch' relaxed them a bit and they only gave him a death glare.

I sighed and they looked at me. I got out my two folders which I take notes with and hit their heads.

"Don't cause such a ruckus with other teams. You two can just destroy them at the match."

"Right."

"So, let's go."

We went into the gym and settled at one place and we had some time before the match starts.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I went to the bathroom which was a outside behind the gym at a little bathroom house because the others were all occupied. There were no people because they are inside I guess so I didn't have to worry of waiting for one to get unoccupied.

As I turned a corner I was forcefully pushed to a wall.

"Ow.."

I rubbed the back of my head but stopped to look what did this to me. I looked up and saw a big figure towering over me. I flinched and tried to get away but the person put it's hands to the side of my head onto the wall I was leaning on.

"Are you here alone? What's your name?" He said forcefully holding my hands above my head.

"N-No. P-Please let me go! Help!"

"No need to shout for help. Nobody will hear you. We are alone. Anyways. What is a lovely girl doing here at such a boring place. Come with me and ditch this here. I will show you some real fun." He said in a deep voice and tears began forming in the corner of my eyes.

I gasped as his large hand suddenly found it's way on my lowerback and then slowly trailer down to my butt. He squeezed it slightly and I let out a shriek.

I began to cry and his face came closer to mine.

"Please let me go..."

He is going to kiss me. Anyone. Help...

I pressed my lips together and I could smell his breath. He was obviously drunk.

I closed my eyes and suddenly I heard a shout and my hands were let go and I opened my eyes. The man was lying on the floor. Nose bleeding.

I looked to the side to see Nishinoya was the one to punch him.

"Ow.. You little!!" He was about to punch back but Noya swiftly dodged and kicked the man in the guts. He fell to his knees and Noya was about to kick his face but I stopped him.

"Yuu-kun, you are going to kill him! Stop, please."

He was heavily breathing and his face was so angry.

"I DON'T CARE MAE. HE TOUCHED YOU AND HE IS GOING TO PAY. YOU DAMN PEDOFILE! DON'T TOUCH HER! DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER!" He shouted kicking the man again.

I flinched at his shout and it terrified me to see him like this. I did the only thing I could think of to calm him down so I quickly wrapped my arms around his chest and burried my face in it.
(Hold up peeps. I found a perfect pic as usual to show you how I imagined it. The hug is kinda like this.)

I tried to speak in between quiet sobs from before.

"Please... Yamenasia, Yuu-kun!"

He stopped after he realized that I was crying. I could feel his heart beat and it was so fast.

"That's enough... please.
I don't like seeing you like this."

"M-Mae...sorry."

"Don't apologise. It was my fault. I wasn't strong enought to defend myself, but you came in and rescued me. Arigato ne..."

"You don't have to defend yourself." He said in now a calm voice.

"H-Huh?"

I looked up at him and he smiled softly at me. Tears in the corner of his eyes and a blush on his cheeks.

"I was scared. You were gone for too long. I was so worried you know? But you don't have to be scared anymore. You don't have to protect yourself..."

"W-why?"

"Because I will be there to protect you."

##############
Important to you guys!!!maybe

Hello people out there!!!

How are you guys doing? I hope fine cuz we have summer break.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I was busy doing nothing😂.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I have decided and I have to tell you all that after the match 'Karasuno vs. Aoba Johsai I'm going on hiatus till season 3 comes out. Gomen.

I still hope you guys stay tuned and don't remove my book from your library. The reason why I write so slowly is that when I finish season 2 season 3 will be out and you guys don't have to wait so long.

Again. Aaaanyways. I am going to an anime convention in my city next week(as Levi gender bend cuz I'm so short😂). (Animagic in Bonn, Germany)

AND OMG GUYS I AM GOING TO SEE THE CREATORS OF FRIGGING FREE! IWATOBI GAY CLUB!!! AHHHHHHHHHG I AM SOOOO HAPPY . I WILL THANK THEM FOR MAKOTO, RIN, SOUSUKE, MOMO AND AHH I will be able to get an autographs and I get to ask them some questions.

I wanted to know if you guys want me to ask them something or tell them anything. I will post what they said and what I asked next time which is in about 2 weeks? So yeah. Feel free to request. Till then!

Bye bye~!

~K Lawliet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 979 15
Oikawa Tori is the boys' volleyball club's manager in Kitagawa Daiichi. There she meets Kageyama, a prodigy setter, who she finds fascinating. They b...
462K 17.5K 47
β– β– COMPLETEDβ– β–  "She didn't need anyone, yet she was drowning in the words she didn't speak." -Anonymous The 14 year old prodigy came to Japan, vowing...
1.6K 8 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...
61.9K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...