The Alpha And The Omega 4

De Joy_IsWriting

Yes, this series HAS BEEN going on for this long. And yes, it's still going strong ;) Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter X
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter XX
Chapter XXX
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
CHEMICAL X
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
(A/N)
Epilogue
Final (A/N)

Chapter 14

4.8K 375 647
De Joy_IsWriting

Scott and Mitch were just walking through the lobby, when Mitch had to remind Scott to put his shirt back on.

Of course, he didn't mind staring at Scott's bare skin. He just didn't like the attention Scott was getting, that wasn't coming from Mitch.

They'd just gotten into the elevator, while Scott fidgeted around with his shirt before putting it on.

Mitch frowned when another Omega checked Scott out, as the elevator doors closed. "Twelve."

Scott looked to him immediately. "What's that, babe?"

"Nothing, just... I said twelve."

Scott pulled his shirt over his head. "Twelve? Like the drummers drumming?"

"Yes of course that's exactly what I meant." Mitch smacked his arm, continuing to pout. "You dork."

Scott smiled at the sarcasm, but continued."Why twelve, baby?"

"Twelve Omegas looked at you like a piece of meat, just in the few minutes it took to get from the beach to this very spot."

Scott ignored the statistic, and leaned over to kiss the spot behind Mitch's ear. "Including you?"

Mitch frowned. "No."

Scott set his hand on Mitch's upper back, to lean down a little and get a good look at Mitch's face. "Don't pout."

"Why aren't you upset? They can't do that."

"When did staring become a crime?"

"But they-- they made me upset. You're mine, exclusively, to stare at. Not theirs."

Scott grabbed Mitch's wrist, holding his wedding ring in front of his face. "Need I remind you who my husband is?"

Mitch yanked his hand away. "No. I know that. But that doesn't mean I can't get a little jealous of the people that--"

Scott turned away from him, making him stop his sentence, and then hit the button to open the doors regardless of what floor they were on.

He pulled Mitch out of the enclosed space, and then walked into a random group of people that were conversing.

They all stopped to stare at the two boys, but Scott spoke up before they could ask questions.

Scott squeezed Mitch's hand, and then held it up in the air for the others to see. "This is Mitch, my Omega." Scott held up his other hand to show them his ring, having to turn a little to be sure the entire circle saw him. "He's also my husband."

One of the female Omegas 'aww'ed loudly.

Scott grinned at her, and continued. "My life has never been as wonderful as it has been since I married him. Since I met him, even."

Mitch stared at him with wide eyes, not sure how to react.

Where did this confidence come from?

"I tattooed his name over my heart, because our love is just as permanent as the ink." Scott dropped Mitch's hand to pull his shirt over his head again, pointing to his tattoo when he had the chance, the dog tag still resting against his sternum.

More of them made approving noises, one of the female Alphas putting her arm over one of the Omegas' shoulders.

Scott turned to Mitch and grabbed his hips, pulling Mitch roughly into his body. "I love him more than anything in the entire world. I'd die for him, if it ever came to that."

Mitch's eyes filled with tears, and he knew he wasn't the only one when he briefly thought about the others standing around him.

Scott stared into his eyes. "I am the World's Strongest Alpha. But I'd be absolutely nothing without him."

A male Beta laughed a bit when the others 'aww'ed again. "Just kiss him, you fool!"

Scott didn't hesitate, leaning down to kiss Mitch's lips firmly, and then pulled away to hug him tightly.

Some of the other people cheered, and a few turned to their own partners for a quick kiss.

Scott pulled himself completely away and then glanced around the circle. "Um.. Sorry about that. Needed to declare my love or something."

He rushed back toward the elevator without another thought, as his Alpha bravery melted away and he was right back to the nervous man that he is.

Mitch ran over to him and jumped onto him in a hug, his arms behind Scott's neck. "You're insane, I can't believe you did that!"

"Me neither."

*********

Kevin and Todrick were in one of the rooms with Jake and Travis, trying to counsel them a little.

Alex was in the other room by himself, as he was told to stay out of it until he was needed.

He'd intended on watching television, but fell asleep quickly.

The amount of stress he'd been feeling sent him quickly into a sort of day dream, as he wasn't completely asleep yet.

Alex let himself explore the house he was now in, running his fingertips along the wall with a grin. "Toddy would love this color..."

He was quickly snapped out of the happy thought, when he heard a loud noise and then a yelp.

Alex hurried down the narrow hallway, and pushed open a door that felt all too familiar underneath his fingertips.

He peeked his head in, and saw Mitch curled up in a corner of the room with loud sobs erupting from him.

Alex immediately ran forward to get to him, but Mitch shook his head once, and pointedly glanced toward the bathroom beside him, where Alex couldn't see inside.

But Alex knew.

That meant Jamie was here.

Alex's breathing quickened, and he waited with wide eyes until Jamie walked in front of Mitch again, his back to Alex.

Jamie quickly revealed a whip in his hand, as he displayed it tauntingly to Mitch, who continued to cry. "Need a rough fuck, Michelle? Looks like you could use it."

Mitch shook his head quickly. "No, Sir. Please don't."

Jamie yanked Mitch off of the ground by his forearm, and then yanked on him again to turn him around. "Don't fight it."

Alex rushed into the room, and into Jamie's view. "Hello, Sir!"

Jamie glared at him, running the lashes of the whip along Mitch's barely clothed thigh to remind him of it's power. "Bad time, Lex. Scurry on out of here like a good boy."

Alex used Mitch's fear as motivation. "I'm sorry, Alpha. I need a punishing, and you told me not to ask the other Alphas. But I can do that instead if--"

"You manipulative piece of shit. Come here."

Alex took a quick step forward. "Sir?"

"The thing is, I'd really been looking forward to using the whip..."

"I'll take it, Sir."

Jamie eyed him up and down. "You took a pretty good beating this morning, Alexis. I don't think--"

"Give it to me, Sir." Alex purposely interupted.

Jamie growled. "Watch your mouth. You know it's only good for one thing."

"Yes, Sir."

"And what's that?" Jamie asked in a condescending tone.

"Pleasuring my Master." Alex responded, before dropping to his knees. He met Mitch's eyes, and glanced toward the door.

Mitch didn't even know what to do. "S-Sir, I--"

Jamie's eyes were hungrily raking over Alex's body, as Alex rushed to undo Jamie's zipper. "Get out of here, Michelle."

"But Sir--"

Jamie turned and glared at him, flicking the whip at him once, catching his thigh as Mitch yelped.

Alex tried to stand, wanting more than anything to make sure Mitch was okay.

Jamie snarled at him, and brought the whip down on his bare arm, Alex hissing at the sting but trying not to make a big thing of it. "Down."

Jamie reached down to grab Alex's bottom lip, yanking on it to pull Alex to his feet, bringing tears to Alex's eyes as he scrambled to get his feet underneath himself, though he didn't protest.

Jamie shoved him toward Mitch. "Get him out of here, and then take your shirt off and come here. I'm going to give you some lashes."

Alex cringed at the thought, but obeyed. He grabbed Mitch's hand gently, tugging him along.

Mitch looked up at him with wide eyes. "Allie, he's going to hurt--"

"Shh. I know." Alex whispered, ushering Mitch toward the door. "Go to our room and don't come out, Mitchie. You're safer in there."

Mitch nodded a few times, and walked out of the room, but he turned again before Alex could close the door. "Allie... I'm sorry."

Alex glanced behind him to be sure Jamie wasn't getting impatient. He turned back to Mitch quickly. "Don't be. Go, now. Be safe."

Mitch didn't know what to say, but managed to croak out. "I love you."

"I love y--" Alex stopped, when Jamie's hand wrapped around his throat, one of Alex's hands flying up in response, though he was no match for Jamie's grip.

Jamie snarled in his ear. "Hurry up, whore." He practically spat the word out.

Alex met Mitch's wide eyes once more, and then Alex closed the door.

Alex could hear Mitch crying through the door, as Jamie tore Alex's shirt off of his body. The crying faded out as Mitch walked away, taking Alex's advice.

And no matter how terrifying his situation currently was, Alex couldn't help but sigh in relief, knowing Mitch was safe.

Alex jumped, sitting up straight in the bed, glancing around the hotel room. "Oh God."

He realized then, that it hadn't been a dream. But rather, a memory.

*******

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

47.1K 3.2K 69
Book TWO of 'Alpha, Beta, Omega'. Daily updates!!!
11.2K 364 34
It's been 2 years since "Keeping Up With The Baddies"..
62.1K 3.5K 67
"Alpha?" "It's alright Mitchie. I'm here. I'll always be here."
1.1M 81K 200
The third book of the series! And still going strong, with daily updates :) ALSO: Thank you @Kirstin_FanAcc for the cover!! :*