The Masochist

By DazedGalaxy

A masochist falls in love once more. More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
XI
XII

II

4.3K 148 8
By DazedGalaxy

He finally did it. He called me and said he was done with me. The satisfaction I had been wanting to feel didn't seem to hit me. When my breathing started getting faster, he hung up. I broke down. I curled into a ball and let myself get soaked in my tears. I couldn't stand not feeling satisfied from the pain so I went to his place to get an answer. I knew it'd hurt even more but maybe it'd help.

When I saw him, I knew he was just as depressed as I was. We stood in silence for what seemed like forever after I asked him why he wanted to break up. We argued for a while after he gave me a bullshit excuse. I thought I could have forced him to apologize and say he never wanted to leave me. I could have sworn it was what he wanted to do but he didn't. Instead he said something that hurt me more than I ever thought it could. I stood there, silent and soaking in the pain. I didn't wait for him to say anything more, I just walked out. I knew I didn't want to feel pain anymore. I was done with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 236K 57
"This photo is from seven months ago and you heart reacted yesterday" "..." "You're a stalker aren't you?" When a girl finally gets noticed by her...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
27M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
490K 27.1K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...