His Baby {completed}

By jewel_louise

{EDITING IN PROGRESS} She left me when I was locked away, taking my heart and something else I didn't know a... More

Story Disclaimer/ Rant??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Part 1
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part one
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The decision

Chapter 25: Part two

68.8K 2.2K 1.5K
By jewel_louise

"Alex, I swear to god you better bring more then just a machete bro!" Jason shouts out across the industrial designed warehouse basement that acts as one of our storages for the organization's weapons.

I roll my eyes and turn toward him, noticing that everyone in the room is now looking at me in either amusement or worry. We are all dressed in identical black on black carhartt pants, combat boots, bullet proof vests under black v-neck long sleeve shirts. Waving the large knife in my hand I say, "Why would I do some silly shit like that?! I was going to pack more stuff! Jeez!"

Jason just snorts and turn back toward his sit down station continuing to load his AK. I look down at my favorite weapon and sigh before sheathing it to my outer thigh. I quickly make work of loading and packing the rest of my guns and ammo. "You think that he is going to be there Alex? Or will it be some bullshit trap?" Jason calls out across the basement. I shake my head at the same question that he has asked me about a million times since I showed him Emma's note.

"He will be there and if he isn't then we will be ready for whatever we walk into." I say firmly. As I look down at my phone, a tug deep in my chest occurs. I refuse to say goodbye. I never believe in saying goodbye for the purpose of possibly not coming back. Hell I figure if someone is so hell bent on saying goodbye to the ones that they love before leaving off to do something dangerous, they aren't too confident on getting out of it in the first place.

I am confident in this. Picking up my phone, I scroll down to her contact and smile at the picture that I had on it. She is in mid laughter with my coconut in her arms while Lucas hugs her waist wearing a huge smile on his little face. Meine Familie (my family), the very reason I do majority of the shit that I do. I should just call her anyway. Not to say goodbye but just to hear her sexy voice.

After a few rings, Eve picks up the phone. "Hello" her husky voice calls out sleepily over the receiver. I clear my throat before responding, "Hey Schätzchen. I-I just wanted to hear your voice." I blurt out before she can fuss at me on how late it is. We are still living apart and going to therapy twice a week. It's been hell but things are getting slowly better. I am glad we were able to spend sometime binge watching tv earlier today. After the cafe, I took Julian with me to Ms. Cheryl's house and we played with the kids for the rest of the day.

"Alex, everything okay? You want to talk about it or_"

"No, everything is great. I love you. I just wanted to call you and tell you that. I love you."

"I love you too Alex. Are you sure everything is okay?" she asks. I can hear the smile in her question. I smile as well as I think about how much more beautiful she is when she does smile. "I am positive. Everything is going perfect. I will talk to you later okay? Get some rest sweetheart."

She mummers out a goodnight and we both hang up. I am still smiling down at the phone when I hear Jason in the background making kissing noises and the male laughter of my men. I roll my eyes and flip them all off. "Fuck you guys." I snap out before grabbing my black duffle bag after pulling on a pair of black gloves and head out the door.

***********************************

We move in unison through the high grass in the woods on the out skirt of the upstate mansion. This is where the nasty fuck as been hiding, who would have thought he would run to such a small town. As we ease forward as one with me out in front and my men spread out around me, I raise my hand silently and motion for them to slow down.

Once we break through the clearing, my snipers who are set up in trees surrounding the estate, quickly take out the guards at the gate and posts. Jason rushes forward and scales the stone wall surrounding the property. He then quickly hacks into the system at the guard station and opens the gate.

I smirk wickedly, "Like taking candy from a baby." I whisper to myself in wild glee. My heart races in excitement as we all continue to move as one cutting down guards with knifes to keep silent and to save on ammo. What a fucking joke. I never had much respect for the bitch but I at least thought he would have decent security.

The first lesson Hurst taught me while growing up is never get too comfortable with your surroundings. This is the very basic mistake Santos has made. He allowed the small town's cover to create a false sense of security for him. "Tsk tsk too bad this wolf is going to huff and puff and blow this mother fucker down." I say loudly enough for my surrounding men to hear me. Their quiet chuckles follows me the rest of the way to the Victorian styled mansion.

Bursting into the home, I cut down the first three men. Blood arches through air bathing me in hot liquid as I make quick work of my opponents. I need to get to him. I need to get to him. I chant silently to myself as I look around the chaos. "Jason! Take lead down here. I am going for him!" I snap out once I meet my right hand's eyes.

"Nah Alex! Wait for me!" Jason calls out after me. I am already running through the home and up the stairs by now. I pull my gun out and shoot down anyone who dares to jump out in my way.

Fuck that! I am going for him. Fuck waiting any longer. I lurch upstairs and stand on the landing. I turn in the dark when I hear a door open and close down the hall. Soon I am running down the long hallway towards the end bedroom. Kicking in the door, a sinister laugh leaves my lips as my eyes lands on Santos quickly pulling on his robe.

"Alex, I must say what a surprise it is to_"

"Santos cut the shit! I don't give a fuck what you have to spew out of that shitty mouth of yours! You should have just disappeared and stayed gone. But being the cowardly monster that you are, you had to slink your nasty ass back here to get something that was never yours. Just take this punishment and die." I growl out stepping forward.

A flash of emotion goes off in santos' eyes. If you pay close enough attention to eyes. They will tell you everything that you need to know about someone. Facial expressions are easy to master and mask but eyes, they are much harder. Eyes will tell on a person. They will tell their deepest secrets and give away how they truly feel about someone.

His eyes tells me that someone else is in the room. Turning quickly around and jumping back, the nunchucks that was lined with nails gazes me down the side of my body. Adrenaline races through me so hard and fast that I do not feel the skin on my arm rip away underneath it's assault. I do however still feel my entire side grow warm with my own blood.

Turning with my back to the wall. I am in the middle of them. Santos to my left and a scary looking Barbie to my right. Barbie....this must be that dirty bitch Lucas told me about. She makes a show of twirling the nunchucks around her upper body. The moonlight catches the glints of metal nails attached to the weapon.

Santos' nasally laugh wafts up through the large master suite. He thinks he is safe now. I smile over at him and give a wink causing his laughter to falter. "No worries scum bucket after I handle this bitch, I will get back to you." My hate fueled threat states.

The killer Barbie screeches like a banshee and leaps forward, I mirror her movement in going backwards. Fighting an opponent with nunchucks can be tricky but it's only that, tricky. See what fucks most people up is that they are too busy paying attention to the swinging weapons. You don't actually look at the nunchucks. Looking at them will only distract you from what your opponent is really trying to do, which is usually looking for a opening weak point to strike.

So I look at her eyes instead, because they are the biggest betrayer. We move around in a slow circle. Each of us looking closely for a weak spot. Out the corner of my eye I see Santos' dirty ass run out of be room. With a roar of rage, I lunge forward toward the deadly Barbie catching her off guard. He isn't getting away from me not this time. Not anymore.

Grabbing the end of her needle ridden ball, I relish in the feeling of the nails piercing my hand. The blonde looks up at me in horror as I drag her closer to me with my bloody grip. She tries to let go of the weapon and run away but I quickly grab her and head butt her. She sways a little stunned by the blow. Grabbing her quickly into my arms, I snap her neck before running after Santos.

I run through the halls of open doors. Coming out onto the roof of the place, I see Santos run up to a waiting helicopter which rests on a helicopter pad. Rain slaps at my face as both winds from the sudden unexpected storm as well as the blurring fans of the helicopter pushes me back. The pilot waits for his guest to come ready to take off at any moment.

"SANTOS YOU ARE NOT FUCKING GETTING AWAY FROM ME! NOT THIS TIME!" I scream out in blind rage. Running forward I try to catch the damn man before he jumps into the helicopter. I can hear Jason screaming my name behind me. No, fuck it. He isn't getting away.

Lucas and Olivia's sweet faces flashes in my mind briefly. For them. I am doing this all for them. Screaming out in anger, I leap off of the edge of the mansion. Grabbing onto the slippery beam of the helicopter's bottom restaurant, I hang in the air thousands of feet above ground clinging onto the machine as it lifts off and flies away.

**********************

***Jason POV***

"FUCK!! This crazy bitch just jumped off the god damn_" my rant is cut off with a wave of panic as I watch my friend who is more of a brother cling onto a fast receding Helicopter.

Damn it what if he falls? I think while racing back down through the mansion. On my way out of the blood stained and body part riddled home, I bark out orders to our men. The nearest car is nearly a mile down the road. This shit is going to take forever. I don't have time for_

A red ferrari roars onto the property. Spinning on two wheels, the sleek car lands on all wheels just inches before me. Julian grins out at me after the passenger window rolls down. "You need a ride?!" He shouts out cockily over the roaring engine.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing here?! Never mind that, who's car is this? Do I even want to know how you got this??" I scream out into the car.

The teen sighs and raises an eyebrow over at me, "J, you want to give me a lecture or do you want to save Alex? You want to catch that helicopter don't you?! I got you. Come on!"

I put up a finger and point it at his face, "first the fucking all. Alex doesn't need any saving. I just need to make sure his dumbass doesn't fuck up too much and you...I am going to whoop your ass when this is all over! You got some damn nerve. I swear having a teenager is hell!" I shout out to the sky. Slamming into the passenger seat, I sneer "Drive."

The boy tosses me a grin and tears out of the creepy estate. A small part of me smiles full of pride at how well the boy knows how to drive as we race along the road hugging the curves at top speed, but most of me is still pissed.....and worried. Damn it Alex, why can't you stick to the mother fucking plan?!

******************************

***Alex POV****

Pain Sears up and down my body as I cling onto the wet metal. If I let go, I will fall to my death. Falling doesn't scare me, even with the dots of trees looming far below me. Death is not a fear for me. The only thing I would be pissed about if I did fall is the fact that I wouldn't be able to drag Santos to hell with me.

Rain beats down on my face and causes the helicopter's rest beams to become even more slippery. My arms begin tremble and throb from both exhaustion from hanging onto the beam for several minutes and from the nunchucks. The blood pouring from my hand doesn't help my grip either.

A growl of determination comes from me as I gently rock back and forth to gain momentum to throw my lower legs up to grab the beam as well. A slight dip of the helicopter draws a hiss from my lips as my left hand slips completely off of the beam. "Fuck!" I whisper. Fuck indeed. I think out as I look down at the thousands of feet below to the ground.

Thoughts of my family floats up into my mind again giving me enough strength to haul my other arm up to grab the beam once again and swing my lower legs up to hug it as well. It takes me several minutes to be able to shimmy up on the beam to the point where I can sit up on it.

Smiling softly to myself, I slowly stand on the beam as the helicopter levels out. A shout of surprise sounds out as I launch into the small machine. Rapid Italian and shouts ring out in the helicopter as I pull out my gun and point it at Santos' temple. "Land this mother fucker right now!" I demand out sternly.

"Come on Alex, I am sure we can reach some sort of compromise." Santos said soothingly. I just cock my gun causing the Italian to jump and send out further rapid instructions.

Once we land in a random opened field. I quickly shoot the pilot in the back of the head before dragging a begging Santos out of the helicopter with me. I ignore the man as I continue to drag him to Jason who is running up to me. "What the fuck man?! What happened to the plan?!" His deep voice screams out in anger.

I roll my eyes and shout back, "It changed like it always does. Now help me load this piece of shit up in the car." Jason rushed forward grumbling under his breath and help me haul Santos into the trunk of a sleek Ferrari....how?

Julian steps out of the driver side with a triumph grin on his face. "Damn that was a wild ride! Whoooo!" The boy screams out in glee.

"Juju what the fuck man?! You were suppose to be home! What the hell did I say? Did you not understand what the fuck the instructions were?" I scream out into the teen's face. The boy's face loses its happiness as he looks sheepishly over at me. "Alex I_"

"I don't want to fucking hear it Ju! You were suppose to be home where it is safe! What if something bad happen to you? You know how much that would have fucked me up?!!"

A a hurt then shock expression flashes across the teen's face. "Yeah, Julian there are people who actually gives a fuck about you now. When I tell you to fucking stay put, I MEAN TO STAY FUCKING PUT!!" I scream pissed and still scared for the boy. We aren't out of the line of fire yet. God damnit!

"Alex chill bro, he gets it." Jason say quietly but I shrug him off and climb into the driver's seat. "Get your candy asses in. I am driving." I snap out. I can't help but still think, what if something had happen to him? I wouldn't have even known. Nobody would have.

Besides the cries and thumps from the back where Santos is locked,  we get to our car and make the transfer before heading back to the compound in the city. My men who were with me on the mission are already there waiting.

**************************

My men surround me as spectators. This will be a lesson for them as well. They need to be reminded of the fucking consequences that will happen if I am crossed. In this line of work, examples must be made on the regular basis.

I bounce in glee as I swagger over to the large aluminum metal dissecting table. Santos is laid out naked. He looks like a naked star fish as he arms and legs are stretched out to the side to be strapped in. My fingertips glides along the sterile instruments on the plate beside the table. I could paralyze him from the neck down and make him watch me take each of his organs out of his body.....but that would not be as satisfying because he wouldn't be able to feel it.

"Please! Please! This is all a misunderstanding. Whatever the boy told you is not true! You see his mother and I was on the verge of getting married. He never liked me_AAAHHHHH!" His words are quickly cut off with the quick flick of my wrist. Blood splashes out in squirts as I hold his severed tongue in my hand and scalpel in the other.

"I am no longer interested in the lies you like to spew out of your fucking mouth. My son is no fucking liar. You took the innocence from a child! People like you need to die a slow painful death. People like you don't even deserve mercy! Someone who will just as easy harm something as innocent as a child or animal for pleasure doesn't deserve to be treated as a human being!" I scream out into the man's face as he chokes on his blood.

From my signal, Jason quietly walks forward and pushes the button on the side wall to tilt the dissecting table up so that Santos doesn't drown in his blood before I am done with him. No no he won't get out of this that easy.

Walking over to the table, I pick up a pair of nutcrackers that people often use for the holidays. I hold it up for everyone to see with a sadist grin on my face. My grin widens once I hear the gasps and hisses from my men and the screams from the bleeding man. Turning on the stereo on the other side of me, I dance a two step to the table keeping time with the beat.

"This is for being the sick twisted bitch that you are." I spat out before clamping down on his naked testicles. A wet crunch nose can be heard clean across the room.

"Damn!" Jason exclaims out loud looking like he is going to pass out. He has seen far worse before but as a man looking on at another man getting their testis torn from their body is enough to make bile run up to anyone's throat.

I laugh out in pleasure as Santos is screaming in a hoarse ragged voice. I frown down in disappointment as I realize that soon he will bleed out from the vein that was torn open by his testicles being ripped from his body. Well I guess this just speeds every thing up....

I walk briskly back to the table and pull up my favorite tool. Carrying the machete back over to the dying man, I lift up the sharp blade over my head. "This is for Lucas and any other innocent persons you have preyed upon." I shout before bringing down the machete and cutting his dick clean off. Blood arches out of his body in a stream. Several of my men double over gagging and throw up at this.

After placing the severed member down Santos throat, I turn and regard my men feeling lighter then I have felt in a long time. Let the bitch bleed out. "This mission was an success. Let us leave and eat and drink!" I announce.

"Alex, you can't be fucking serious!" Jason who is still doubled over shouts out. I cock my head to the side and look over at him.

"Alex how in the hell can you eat after that? And man have you forgotten that you are bleeding all over the fucking floor as well?!"

Oh yeah...

********************************

I pick up Tarzan and give him a kiss as I head to the bedroom of my home. A home that I am currently not living in because of this whole "break" situation. Yeah, I am still annoyed by that fact but it's cool because we are working things out.

I move stiffly toward the room. It's been a few hours since I killed the rat bitch, Santos and I feel like a 18 Wheeler just ran me over twice. My arm and side that the psycho Barbie bitch tore apart is now stitched up and bandaged. I had to get a shot to fight off any possible infection due to those wounds and the wounds on my right hand from when I grabbed the ball that was embedded with nails.

I carry the dog and myself to the bed to sit down next to a sleeping Eve. Leaning over I kiss along her naked shoulder. "Mmm, Alex? What are you doing_ Alex what happened?!" Eve shouts out as she looks over my heavily bandaged hand and arm. I smile at her concern. "I handled some business." I mummer out as I carefully try to sit back on the headboard of the bed.

My angel quickly gets up and arranged the pillows at my back. "What the hell Alex!_"

"Eve the kids are still sleep, settle down honey. I am fine. Actually I am more the fine. He is dead." I whisper out.

She frowns over at me confused on who I was referring to. "Santos. He is dead. Schätzchen we don't have to worry about him anymore." Her beautiful face crumples up suddenly and she falls into my arms. I wince slightly from the pain but still clutch her tightly to my chest as she sobs out in relief against my chest.

"Oh my god Alex I am so happy. Lucas can finally be rid of him for good and hopefully be able to put those horrors he was forced to live fully behind him." She sobs out into my chest. I nod with tears coming down my face as well.

"I am going to tell him when the time is right later on today when they wake up. I won't tell him the details but I just don't want him to no longer worry about that scum ever coming back." I whisper out. I feel her nod against my chest.

"Eve can you do something for me? I don't really want to move because of my injuries." I say matter of factly getting an tearful eye roll from my queen. She sits up anyway and listens to my request.

"Can you go get butter bean for me? Be_"

"Alex no! Let her sleep. You always come and wake her up." Eve laughs out. I pout my lips over at her. "Please Schätzchen it's only two hours before she usually wakes. "

Throwing up her hands she sighs and gets up to get my other angel. I grin in excitement. I really should have grabbed her on the way in here but Tarzan was in my arms. He is now sleeping at the end of the bed like the lazy ass dog he is. I nudge him with my big toe, "Hey wake up man! You suppose to be apart of these family activities!" The dog shoots me a bored look before putting his head back down. So damn disrespectful.

My world lights up as my woman walks back into the room with my already alert external heartbeat. Making grabby hands, I stretch my arms out. "Give her here babe. Let me give my coconut some kisses and cuddles." I croon out.

As she is placed in my arms, I sit and count each of her toes and fingers in awe. I wonder if the sense of awe at seeing my child will ever go away? Will I get use to seeing a little person run around that is a piece of me? Will my heart stop fluttering and fill with unconditional love as I look upon my child? I hope not. It's because of this feeling that I try to hard every single day. It's because of her and now Lucas that I work at becoming a better family man.

Olly's tiny golden hands holds onto both the pointer fingers of my hands as she teeters on her little chunky legs. My little chunky monkey will start to walk any day now. I just hope I am here to catch it. I brush kisses all over her silk curls as she jumps around in front of me while still clinging on to my hands. Her little baby chatters fill the room.

"She's something else isn't she?" I ask Eve with a chest filled with pride. Face full of Emotion, Eve nods back in agreement.

******************************

A/N: 
Before I get into what I have to say, I want to take a second to thank any of you who had kind words to say in my author's note section in the previous chapter and or messaged me. Your lovely words of encouragement was truly a blessing and you guys will never really know how much it has helped me ❤️

Okay  now on to what I have to say. Lately I have been thinking that I owe it to myself to actually take this whole writing of mine seriously. This whole time I have been half assing it and not really taking things seriously. From here on out I want to actually work on perfecting my writing skill even more and put forth more effort into my fictional stories.

Anyway I said all of that to say this, through this month I am going to be publishing about two to three more new story plot works that I have had tossed around in my head for the past few weeks. They are all unique and different in their own right (As always ;) )

today is a day where I have also published a new work on my profile page as well. It's a short very sexy interracial fantasy story. I will put the info of it down below so you guys can get a feel for it and to see if you may be interested in reading more of it. If  it interests you and you like what you are reading so far in the story's plot. Please let me know in that story's comment section or message me so that I will continue to update it on a weekly basis ;)

About: Jack has a wonderful career, a beautiful wife, and a satisfactory marriage. Never stepping outside of the box and always making sure to dot his i's and cross his t's, he is the epitome of a good citizen in his suburban neighborhood....well at least until he comes face to face with his greatest challenge yet.

Excerpt:
I-I love my wife." I whisper out brokenly while looking down at my hardened desire springing forth in my pants. Shame, guilt, anger, and disappointment at myself floods through my quivering body.

"Who are you trying to convince Jack?" Her dangerous husky but sexy voice floats out into the dark room.

I shake my head and squeeze my eyes tight breathing in and out as slow and as deep as I can in a weak effort to gather my thoughts around my pulsating member.

"I'm a good person. I am a great husband and I do the right things. T-this isn't right! I love my wife!" I shout out in frustration. Lights suddenly blare out into the room.

My eyes drink in the figure that is far more lovely and exciting then my wife, whom I am use to seeing on a daily basis. Even after my exclaims that I so readily shouted out just seconds before, I scan over her hour glass frame like a starving man.

She leans back on the Victorian styled sofa and regards me with a bemused expression. "Again I ask, who are you trying to convince Jack?"

If you all find this interesting head on over to my page and check it out :P! I only have one part publish so far because I really want to get you guys' feedback on it. I am planning on updating it weekly since the chapters for this will be shorter. But no pressure! If it's not your cup of tea then don't worry about checking it out! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.4K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
275K 8.8K 56
#1 1/1/20 #8. 1/1/20 #3 in mafia story ❤❤❤❤❤❤ #wattys2020 YOU deserve this... your f**king father were the reason of your all suffering , He sai...
80.5K 1.5K 12
"Cookie, its either you get in the car yourself or I carry you." The confidence and arrogance in his voice made me involuntarily shudder. "Is this no...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...