July. »Jeon Jungkook«

Bởi oksusu

"I thought tragedies like Shakespeare's were only fairytales. But now I know, since our tragedy is much more... Xem Thêm

Prologue
P. 22
P. 23
P.24
P.25
P.26
P.27
P.28
P.29
Epilogue

P. 21

165 8 0
Bởi oksusu

I remember when I first held your hand.

I acted cold, but now I just want you to know, that day was the best day of my life.

It's too late to say this, I know, but I love you.

I always loved you even when you left me and even when you hurt me.

Even when I spent nights in tears because of you, I always wanted to see you the next morning.

The tears of regret I'm shedding now are meaningless.

Because it seems like this will be my end.

I've been holding onto you, but you're unconscious, and you lost too much blood.

The ashes around us are starting to slowly swallow us.

But I'm glad I can end next to you.

I wouldn't be alive even if I am, if I'm without you.

As long as I'm with you, I'm okay.

But I want you to live.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
460K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...