Blast off to Mars

By PerkyGoth14

Robyn goes into a space camp program hosted by Dr. Possible and Tom and Jerry unknowingly come along for the... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 4

112 1 1
By PerkyGoth14

"So, what's new, sir?" Patch asked the adult male schnauzer.

"Well, today I just learned that my little girl is in love with the strongest animal in the world." Tramp said, making it obvious for Patch.

"Heh... Yeah..." Patch chuckled. "She, uh, has unique taste."

"Now, Patch there's a reason why I wanted to speak with you alone." Tramp said.

"Yes, sir..." Patch replied respectively.

"I need to know if you truly will protect Colette from anyone that might try to--" Tramp said, about to finish his sentence.

The two of them heard two familiar screams for help.

"Oh, my!" Patch yelped. "That sounds like trouble!"

Tramp and Patch both ran to find out what Lady and Colette were screaming about to see that there were a couple of dogs cornering them.

"Leave us alone!" Lady huddled closer to her daughter. "We haven't done anything wrong!"

"No, but your husband has when he left the junkyard life and left Buster." One of the dogs said.

"We're his new members of Junkyard Dogs." The second dog said.

"You leave us alone!" Colette glared. "The past is in the past and it's time to let it go!"

"Oh, shut up!" The third dog growled.

"Don't you tell my daughter what to do!" Lady glared.

"We said shut up!" one of the dogs then struck his paw against her face, leaving a scar.

"MOM!" Colette yelped.

"Now if you don't want to be hurt like your mother, you better keep your muzzle shut!" The second dog growled.

Patch soon started to get angry at the dogs that had cornered Colette and Lady. Tramp looked just as angry, if not more.

"Leave them alone!" Patch growled.

The rogue dogs growled and looked to Patch and Tramp.

"Trust me, you three don't want to mess with my father and boyfriend." Colette said.

The dogs just laughed, not seeing Patch as much of a threat. Patch snarled as he stalked forward, reminiscent of how he would watch Thunderbolt and copy the great dog's moves whenever he would corner the bad guy for kidnapping Tommy.

"Ooh, what you boyfriend gonna do, hurt us?" The first dog asked with a laugh.

"You bet I am..." Patch snarled. "You have one chance to back off before I turn you all into pretzels."

"Yeah, right." The third dog rolled his eyes.

"Go get 'em, Patch." Tramp allowed as he looked down, deeply concerned for his mate who was not moving, but luckily, was still shallowly breathing.

"You got it, sir." Patch said.

Tramp nodded, then looked down to his mate. "Aw, Pidge, it's okay...." he whispered soothingly.

The three dogs just kept laughing at Patch since he was a little puppy. But to the three dogs' surprise, the teenage puppy was able to take on all three of them and wasn't holding back. Colette and Tramp stood close to Lady as Patch was taking care of the three bullies. And where after about five minutes, the three bullies whimpered and started to run for their lives.

"Yeah, you better run, and you tell Buster to back off if you see him!" Patch glared at the dogs, then turned back softly to his lover's mother. "Mrs. Lady, are you okay?"

"Yes, Patch, just a little scratch." Lady assured him.

Tramp gently nuzzled against his mate.

"Are you okay?" Patch then asked the female dog he was in love with.

"I'm just glad you are," Colette replied softly. "Thank you so much."

"Patch, that was very brave of you." Tramp smiled.

"It was my honor, sir." Patch bowed in response.

"And where bravery like that, I think Colette is in safe paws." Tramp smiled.

"I for one agree." Lady, of course, agreed.

This caused for both Patch and Colette to smile. Lady and Tramp smiled back to them.

"Well then, we better leave you two alone." Tramp said.

"Come on, dear." Lady said to her mate.

The two parents then went back home down the street as Patch and Colette smiled as they stood together.

"Now, where were we?" Colette smiled at Patch.

"I think I remember..." Patch smirked.

Colette giggled to him as they ran back into the backyard together. Tramp and Lady could already tell those two pups would have a lot of fun. They had their frontal paws together as they remembered their first night together in the park after their spaghetti dinner. It was the night, just a beautiful night, and they called it Bella Notte.

Atticus continued his weight lifting as Drell continued to watch even watch him bend some of his weights into a loop.

"Very nice..." Drell approved.

"Thanks." Atticus smiled.

"You do me proud." Drell smiled.

"Thanks," Atticus smiled. "I just wish I had someone to use these weights on."

"May I suggest Skippy?" Drell smirked slightly.

"No, it has to be someone bigger stronger." Atticus said.

"So basically, someone that you can have some fun with," Drell said. "Someone as strong as me or as strong as Hercules or even as strong as you."

"But who?" Atticus asked.

"Good question." Drell wondered before starting to slowly make his way to the exit.

"Hmm..." Atticus paused to think for a moment.

Drell continued to try to sneak out sense he couldn't think of anyone at the moment other than himself.

"DRELL!" Atticus called.

"Augh!" Drell yelped, then looked back with a sheepish smile. "Oh, hello..."

"I can't think of anyone, so I guess you're going to have to do." Atticus said.

"Uh, surely someone is more worthy of your time..." Drell smiled nervously with a shrug of his arms.

"I would ask Dad, but I'll ask him later, I need someone that isn't as strong as him first." Atticus smirked.

"Now, Atticus, let's talk about this..." Drell backed up as Atticus walked up to him. "Come on, what did I ever do to you?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just that for some reason; I just love to torture you, well, that and this is pay back for reading my journal." Atticus said before grabbing the strong warlock and bringing him over to his dumbbell weights.

"Now, now, let's not be rash." Drell laughed nervously.

Atticus soon grabbed one of his weights and tied it around Drell. Drell called out in agonizing pain while Patch and Colette appeared to be lying down in the backyard peacefully together.

"And one last touch." Atticus said as he tightened the last dumbbell around Drell to cover the strong warlock's upper and lower body, leaving the head alone.

Drell muffled and whimpered as he instantly sweated nervously.

"And this is what you get for everything you've done to torture Cherry." Atticus said.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Drell yelped until there was suddenly a gag in his mouth.

"There, that should do it." Atticus smirked.

Drell muffled and struggled in his little trap.

"So let's see if we can make a deal." Atticus smirked.

"Hmm?" Drell tilted his head.

"You stop torturing Cherry and I'll set you free from your trap." Atticus said.

Drell muffled aggressively.

"It's either that or stay trapped, tied up." Atticus said.

Drell struggled and banged around, making a fuss about being stuck.

"All you have to do is promise not to torture Cherry anymore, okay?" Atticus asked, ungagging Drell's mouth.

"And if I don't?" Drell panted slightly.

"Then you can stay being tied up." Atticus said, arms crossed.

"Atticus, you get me out of this before I punish you myself..." Drell threatened.

"In what way?" Atticus asked.

"Depends, what scares you more than anything?" Drell snorted.

"Oh, really? And what might that be? I'm already over my fear of the ocean and of thunderstorms." Atticus smirked.

"I'll find out one way or another..." Drell replied.

"Uh-huh, sure." Atticus smirked.

"Don't cross me, boy, I'm over 600 years old." Drell defended.

"I'll just get you untied now." Atticus said.

"Yeah, you do that." Drell nodded.

Atticus started to untie each dumbbell he used on Drell. Once he was finished with that, he allowed Drell to look through his crystal ball to see if he could find something else that Atticus might be afraid of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 776 17
« 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦 ? » Two demigods happen to find themselves at very chaotic times. A daughter of Apollo and a so...
332K 10.7K 37
if there's one thing the gods love, it's tragedy. 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 .... they are the fates' favorite playthings [ percy jackson x fem!oc ] [ TLT...
178K 5.8K 50
𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙎!
3.1K 11 22
Darla is miserably lonely this summer as Amber has won a free scholarship to a gymnastics camp and won't be back until school starts next Fall. Attic...