Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)

By dancemomsfanfics4u

Liars is a dance moms fanfic, as you can see. A lot of you probably don't like dance moms and probably won't... More

Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)
Chapter 5
NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AUTHORS NOTE:
NOTE
QUICK NOTE:
Chapter 19
Note:
UPDATING!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N:
Chapter 23
A/N:
Chapter 24
A/N:
Last A/N:

Chapter 18

8.3K 224 40
By dancemomsfanfics4u

Chapter 18

Christi's POV:

After I got the phone call from Holly, I grabbed my husband and yanked him to the car. We sped home. As we pulled into the driveway, I could see 2 figures running towards the car. I realized it was Mackenzie and Clara.

“What are you girls doing out here?” I said as I pulled them both into a hug.

“Holly told us to jump out of the window.” Mackenzie answered.

“You both jumped out of the window!!?” I said.

“Well, not literally we worked our way down carefully.” Said Mackenzie.

“Why though?” I wondered out loud.

“Because, ummm...well just go to Clara's room and see for yourself. I need to see if Brooke is ok. Holly just wanted us out of the room.”

After Mackenzie said that I booked it into the house and up to Clara's room. When I opened the door, I saw Nia with a knife in her neck, on Holly's lap. Holly was bawling her eyes out.

“WHAT HAPPENED!!” I shrieked.

Holly wasn't answering me, she just continued to sob. I kneeled down next to her and comforted her. When Holly was able to talk, I wanted to get answers out of her. Whoever did this to Nia, will pay. After 20 minutes, I left Holly to mourn. I walked downstairs into the dining room. I sat down at the table. Then I looked to the floor and saw Chloe. Dead.

“CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed, “CHLOE!!!” I continued to scream. I don't know why I kept screaming but I think it was out of shock and pain. I saw her face. Well barely. It was covered, like a mask on her face, with blood. I saw my beautiful daughter there on the floor dead. I was devastated. When I was upstairs with Holly, I hadn't really thought how it felt like to have your daughter dead. But now I did and I was feeling her pain. As I sat there looking at my dead Chlo-Bird, I realized how many girls were dying. First it was Maddie, then Kendall, then Nia and Chloe. Something wasn't right. I couldn't place my finger on it. Something weird was going on. I stood up and went back upstairs to Holly. I saw her face. The look of defeat and sadness upon her. I was feeling the same way. I told her to come downstairs. I showed her Chloe. She asked the same question I did, “why are so many girls dying?” I didn't answer her because I was looking at something that I wish I could've stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
11.8M 519K 74
โ—ค SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 โ—ข Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ยฉ2...