Lupine Longings: Therian Jour...

By Cryptid_Sanctus

A written journal on my experiences with being part of the Therian and Otherkin communities. More

A Over-view
Personal Therianthropy
Tale Of Tails
Pastlives and mediation.
Why Some Therians Wear Fur
Canis Constellation.
All about shifting.
Lone Wolf Life
Of Hooves And Antlers.
Otherkin Meditation
I made a YT Channel
Scared and alone.
Therian bedrooms
Territory Scent Marker

Back from the grave + Updates + Confession time!

172 7 9
By Cryptid_Sanctus

If you ask me, the picture is very fitting!)

So, if you are subscribed to me on youtube you've probably more then likely noticed all my videos are taken down!

No, I haven't certainly left the kin communities! I am still active with them under the radar.  However the reason I am no longer on Youtube is because I didn't want to come out and say that I identify as Fictionkin with my face on Youtube. If you are wondering, this isn't a new identity. I identified as fictionkin long before I created my Youtube channel, just didn't want to attract extra trolls and elitism.  Not to mention; certain people have gave the fictionkin community a very bad misunderstanding. I am certainly not in the mood for writing my entire explanation for why I believe fictionkin are possibility. I will later or possibly tomorrow, so for now; keep hate comments on hold until I can thoroughly explain it to you. In fact; I used to hate fictionkin with a burning passion until I discovered I was in fact one in late 2014. 

Other updates:

Canis constellation is now called "Caelum Constellation", we didn't want people to gain a misunderstanding that it was only for canines. 

I will be creating a new youtube, for another topic aside from therianthropy. 

I may be attending Anthrocon next year. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.7K 85
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
22.4K 4K 22
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
2.9M 179K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
8M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...