Back from the grave + Updates + Confession time!

If you ask me, the picture is very fitting!)

So, if you are subscribed to me on youtube you've probably more then likely noticed all my videos are taken down!

No, I haven't certainly left the kin communities! I am still active with them under the radar.  However the reason I am no longer on Youtube is because I didn't want to come out and say that I identify as Fictionkin with my face on Youtube. If you are wondering, this isn't a new identity. I identified as fictionkin long before I created my Youtube channel, just didn't want to attract extra trolls and elitism.  Not to mention; certain people have gave the fictionkin community a very bad misunderstanding. I am certainly not in the mood for writing my entire explanation for why I believe fictionkin are possibility. I will later or possibly tomorrow, so for now; keep hate comments on hold until I can thoroughly explain it to you. In fact; I used to hate fictionkin with a burning passion until I discovered I was in fact one in late 2014. 

Other updates:

Canis constellation is now called "Caelum Constellation", we didn't want people to gain a misunderstanding that it was only for canines. 

I will be creating a new youtube, for another topic aside from therianthropy. 

I may be attending Anthrocon next year.