The Time I Met a Mad Man ( Do...

By iznek123

More

The Time I Met a Mad Man ( Doctor Who)
The Stranger
My life in a nutshell
Ordinary Girl
Not so ordinary are we now?
The sound
Cybermen
Panic!
The Galaxy Child
Distress
The Mark
The Tale
Secrets
The Message
The Discovery
The Problem
The Ring
The Conversation
The Wounds
Aftermath
Past to the Present
The Lone Song
The City
The Death
The Drawing
Good bye Ponds :(
River
Just a bad Dream
The Birthday Disaster
The Return of Davros
The Substance
The Bomb Drops...
Epilouge :(
SEQUEL!

The Article

357 18 4
By iznek123

So I was thinking what was the logical awnswer.it seemed pretty simple to say that it wouldn’t be smart for her to hide a key near her door.so I went with the second closest choice.
So I went to the Ne corner of her room. I checked near her dressers, and inside of her dresser. I checked near her lamp and everything. Nothing…

***

So I decided to think this through again. wouldn't it be better to hide a key in a space opposite to you bed. So I went to her NW corner and looked on her book shelf. There was no-
Wait…
What’s this? I ask myself as I see a little pocket that was hidden from view by a book. Inside here there laid a small key made of yew!

***

I spotted the key and immediately left Kenzi’s room. But I failed to notice the newfound letter lying on Kenzi’s bed.
Anyways my curiosity was getting the best of me so I decided to open the locket.
I inserted the key and turned it
*Click Click Click*
And suddenly a small compartment opened.
What lay inside the Compartment was a small piece of paper folded up repeatedly.
It was a bit crumpled but it was legible.
There on a small scrap of paper showed a newspaper article with certain words highlighted.
But why was this in here?
I was scanning the paper when suddenly a scream erupted from outside
“Doctor!”
I ran outside to see Kenzi nowhere to be seen and a group of weeping angels standing near the Tardis doors. I ran back inside as quick as possible and used the Tardis tracking to find her. It took the Tardis a while to travel a bit so I looked at the page…
When I read some words I threw the paper on the ground wanting to burn it, hoping that it wasn’t true.
But I still had a bit of sanity so I picked up the small piece of paper and reread those same words.
“Kenzi Salem-Lost from family. If you find her please dial this #” that’s not what the doctor had a fit from.
Kenzi is the lost cousin of Amelia Pond…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 28 9
Because he's too busy being Rory Williams. Set before 'Angels Take Manhattan', HP cannon pairings, DW cannon pairings.
5.7K 292 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
4.5K 215 9
𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭...