My Ignorant Abusive Boyfriend

Od leahadineroo

Kacey is only 17 with a boyfriend named David who is 19. They both go to the same high school and they both l... Více

chapter 1: Babe
Authors note:
Chapter 2: Are u ok?
chapter 4: Shemale friends
Authors note
Chapter 5: That Josh guy

chapter 3: david

3.2K 54 27
Od leahadineroo

I will like to shout out @Nia_43 and amya-126_hope for giving me ideas on this chapter.

I wanted to write a chapter from David point of view.

Please vote for my book. And its gonna get better with a lot of twist and fighting so add to your library so you don't m.I.a 😉

Love you So much guys thank you.

Enjoy
_____

David's p.o.v:

I woke up this morning thinking of my angel. Kacey, beautiful, sexy, smart I would never give her away for anything.

Just the thought of her made me smile. So, I decided to text her, to Just to check up on her.

Messges I sent:
"Hey beautiful how are you doing this morning".
"Do you want anything to eat, I can stop and buy you breakfast?".

End of messages

She repiled 5 minutes later. When I heard the buzz notifications on my phone I ran to it because I knew it was from her.

Her respouses:
"Hey david, I am fine... I am getting ready.. I'll meet you at school".
"No, its ok and taniyah is picking me up sorry...love you".

End of messages

I felt bad that she didn't want me to pick her up today, but I am glad she texted me back.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed and dashed down the stairs.

When I got downstairs my mom was making breakfast and my dad was sitting on the couch drinking liquor as usual. My dad is the type to get drunk and still keeps himself calm.

I kissed my mom good morning. Then I opened the fridge to get a water and my mom made me a sandwich

"Did you text that kacey girl yet?".

"Yeah, first thing this morning".

"I think she is becoming a bad influence on you".

"Mom, don't say that. Your just mad that you had 3 husbands that divorced you".

"DONT SAY THAT I AM YOUR MOTHER!!".

"I love you mom goodbye..have a good day".

"Oh don't forget to pick up the goceries today".

"Ok".

I picked up my sprayground book bag and open the door to leave.

I walked to my car. I drove a Mercedes Benz, I think that was one of the reason why kacey liked me. I opened it and went it.I started it and drove off.

When I got to school, I parked my car and got out. Then I walked inside the school building. There was no sign of kacey, as usual she is never early.

I went to my first period class and everybody was seated getting to start some work.

Couple minutes later taniyah and kacey both walked in late. Miss. Richardson told them to have a seat.

While they were walking in, kacey was looking at me and of course I was looking at her and taniyah just walked right passed me.

Kacey sat beside me and taniyah sat behind her. So if we wanted to blow up a full convo..we could.

She sat down and smiled at me while she was taking out her textbook. Then we lost eye contact.

Class went on for 30 minutes and then everybody put their books together for their next period class.

Some people went to their lockers and Some just went straight to class.

I decided I wanted to ask her out kacey today. She keeps her books in her locker, so I knew this would be a perfect time to ask her out. Walked over to her locker.

"Hey".

She turned around and looked at me.

"Hey David".

"Hey, beautiful you look nice today".

She blushed a little and it was kind of cute.

"Well, thank you".

I was getting ready to ask her out. I was kind of nervous. But we liked each other for a while now.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?".

"Sure if you can make it quick, we have to get to class".

"I was wondering if you will like to go out with me"

There was an awkward slilence. I was sure she was going to say no.

"On my gosh, yes, yes, yes".

She sound excited.

"Lets get to class".

"Ok". She said.

She closed her locker, and I put my arms around her shoulder and we both walked to class.

We sat down in our seats. This time me and kacey did not sit next to each other. So I couldn't get to speak to her.

Kacey and taniyah were whispering back and forth. Girls.. I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.

The Class period went on for 40 minutes Then the bell rang. Everybody got their stuff together and headed to their lockers to out away their stuff lunch.

When I went downstairs, my homies and I decided to go chill outside. We sat in front the school. Football practice was cancelled for today so we decided to relax.

Suddenly, I saw a hand waving at me. It was kacey. My friends saw her too.

"Yo bro, your new girlfriend kacey is hella hot".

That was my friend Jason. He didn't really know kacey before we started going out.

I said bye to all of them and went running to her. When I got there she was smoking.

"Hey babe".

There was and awkawrd slience for about a minute.

"Heyyy??".

"What you doing".

"Smoking obviously"

I looked at her and smiled. Her lips see looking so juicy. I calmly leaned it and kissed her. Then I started to lick all over her neck.

She moaned a little which was kind of sexy. She kept on moaning over and over again.

"Mhmmm.. David".

Just beacsuse of that I kept going.

Then she stopped me.

"We have to go back upstairs now" She said.

"Alright".

I kissed her again.

Hand in hand we both walked inside and went back upstairs.

When we got to class and everybody was already in class.

We had the last two periods of the day and the school bell rang and Everybody got their stuff together to leave to go home.

I meet up with my homies at the parking lot. All of the them own cars and we were all on the Football team.

"I going to link up with y'all later, I want to drop kacey home".

"Alright, bye" they all said to me.

I saw kacey and taniyah walking to taniyah's car.

"Hey, wait up".

They turned around and saw me running towards them.

"Hey taniyah".

"Hi David" She said while rolling her eyes.

I turned to look at kacey.

"I was wondering if I could drop you home today".

"Ummm".

She sounded unsure.

She turned to look at taniyah, I guess for permission.

"It's fine, go spend some time with your boyfriend".

"Come one" I said to her while smiling.

We both walked to my car and we both got inside. I started the car and drove off. She looked at me and smiled. I took her hand and smiled back.

I finally reached to her house.

"Where here" she said.

"Goodnight beautiful".

Suddenly, her phone vibrated.

"Who is that".

"Oh no one is just of my close friends josh".

"Oh".

It was awakward in that moment. I saw her reading and smiled at the text messages. I was getting angry inside. Who wants to be dating a hoe. Not me!!!!.

I was so angry, just when she was about to get out of the car I grabbed her arms in anger and sqeezed it hard enough so she can understand.

"I don't want you talking to any other fucking boys except for me".

We looked at each other for a while.

"Ok, I wont".

"Just let go of my arm, your hurting me".

I let go of her arm and she got out of the car. What a hoe she was being. She better learn how to be respectful.
___

Hope you liked it. Please vote for my book.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.4K 585 13
You and Ethan have been dating for two years now. You always tell your friends, Matthew, Bea and Linda how Ethan does cute things for you and how swe...
87.6K 2.3K 22
Izuku just wanted to escape the real world. He wanted to belong somewhere. Feel needed and useful. Feel like he was more than just a quirkless worthl...
119K 1.7K 44
‼️chanel is a 16 yr old black trap girl that used to fw a lot of the now famous "tiktok stars" what happens when she comes back and puts them on blas...
262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc