chapter 3: david

I will like to shout out @Nia_43 and amya-126_hope for giving me ideas on this chapter.

I wanted to write a chapter from David point of view.

Please vote for my book. And its gonna get better with a lot of twist and fighting so add to your library so you don't m.I.a 😉

Love you So much guys thank you.

Enjoy
_____

David's p.o.v:

I woke up this morning thinking of my angel. Kacey, beautiful, sexy, smart I would never give her away for anything.

Just the thought of her made me smile. So, I decided to text her, to Just to check up on her.

Messges I sent:
"Hey beautiful how are you doing this morning".
"Do you want anything to eat, I can stop and buy you breakfast?".

End of messages

She repiled 5 minutes later. When I heard the buzz notifications on my phone I ran to it because I knew it was from her.

Her respouses:
"Hey david, I am fine... I am getting ready.. I'll meet you at school".
"No, its ok and taniyah is picking me up sorry...love you".

End of messages

I felt bad that she didn't want me to pick her up today, but I am glad she texted me back.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed and dashed down the stairs.

When I got downstairs my mom was making breakfast and my dad was sitting on the couch drinking liquor as usual. My dad is the type to get drunk and still keeps himself calm.

I kissed my mom good morning. Then I opened the fridge to get a water and my mom made me a sandwich

"Did you text that kacey girl yet?".

"Yeah, first thing this morning".

"I think she is becoming a bad influence on you".

"Mom, don't say that. Your just mad that you had 3 husbands that divorced you".

"DONT SAY THAT I AM YOUR MOTHER!!".

"I love you mom goodbye..have a good day".

"Oh don't forget to pick up the goceries today".

"Ok".

I picked up my sprayground book bag and open the door to leave.

I walked to my car. I drove a Mercedes Benz, I think that was one of the reason why kacey liked me. I opened it and went it.I started it and drove off.

When I got to school, I parked my car and got out. Then I walked inside the school building. There was no sign of kacey, as usual she is never early.

I went to my first period class and everybody was seated getting to start some work.

Couple minutes later taniyah and kacey both walked in late. Miss. Richardson told them to have a seat.

While they were walking in, kacey was looking at me and of course I was looking at her and taniyah just walked right passed me.

Kacey sat beside me and taniyah sat behind her. So if we wanted to blow up a full convo..we could.

She sat down and smiled at me while she was taking out her textbook. Then we lost eye contact.

Class went on for 30 minutes and then everybody put their books together for their next period class.

Some people went to their lockers and Some just went straight to class.

My Ignorant Abusive Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें