Screaming To Death ยฅ Noah Fo...

By Ifell_inahole

In which the slasher movie geek is in love with the 'bitch' that rules the school. ~ Noah cleared his throat... More

Moodboard
~ Scarlet Letters and Viral Videos ~
~ It doesn't seem real~
~ Have a nice- uh- a nice time ~
~ Wren Lake Traditions ~
~ DOOSH ~
~ Sports Ball ~
~ Not mean, brutally honest ~
~ Saw and Chill ~
~ Like a four year old at Disney ~
~ It was a joke ~
~ Cosmic Justice and Hating Everything ~
~ A boy can dream ~
~ Subtle Disorganization ~
~ Audrey is the captain of the ship ~
~ So, unconscious Jake ~
~ This is the best fucking day of my life ~
~ "Oh, we have matching couple costumes. It's meant to be." ~
~ I thought it was Kieran ~
~ I'm so in love with you that it hurts ~
SCREAM HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
Brooke or audrey story?
Brooke fanfic
~ taadaa ~

~ Lime, Mango, trash, monks, and castles ~

6.2K 171 22
By Ifell_inahole

"Come on, Will, focus." Olivia heard while she walked down the stairs the next morning. She knew Emma and Will were making out, while they were supposed to be studying.

"Aw, come on." Will smiled before kissing her cheek. He pulled away with wide eyes. "Your hair smells so good. What is that? Lime?"

"Actually, it's mango, sweetheart, but nice try." Olivia stated as she walked into the kitchen, making herself known. She started to make herself some coffee.

"And this delightful wood smelling thing is your calculus book." Emma smiled at her boyfriend.

"I don't get why I have to pass calculus to play basketball to get a scholarship to take more calculus." Will sighed.

"Because, Will, good looks are only gonna get you so far in this world." Emma smiled as she flipped through the pages. "Maybe if you had shown up last night while you were supposed to."

"I told you, I left the keys to my truck in my gym locker." Will lied, and Olivia sighed as she poured the coffee into a portable mug.

"Okay." Emma nodded, definitely not believing in. "Which of these equations explains the relationship between X and Y?"

"Well, X is a moron who didn't call the incredibly drop gorgeous Y to tell her that he couldn't make it last night." Olivia let out a scoff as she listened to Will talk. "And X is very very sorry."

"Just don't do it again." Emma stated. Olivia knew that Emma should have dumped Will months ago, but she couldn't see that.

"I won't." Will smiled. "I don't deserve you."

"No, you don't." Emma smiled in return. They started exchanging no's before Will leaned in to connect their lips. "Do you want to stay for breakfast?" Emma asked after kissing him.

"I gotta go, but tell your mom that I said hi?" Will stated as he started to get up.

"Yeah, okay." Emma sighed as he kissed her on the cheek once more before leaving.

"Girls, was that Will I heard?" Maggie Duval, the mother of the two girls asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, we just had to cram for a calc quiz." Emma explained to her mom.

"Study date pre dawn?" Maggie asked as she sat down to read the paper. "I thought that kids were supposed to sleep until noon and rot their brains on video games."

"Well, maybe I've got a defective one." Emma chuckled and looked up at Olivia, who was doing her mascara in her phone camera. "What are you doing?"

"I forgot to put on my mascara when I was up there, and I'm too lazy to walk all the way back up to the bathroom." Olivia explained before continuing on with her eyelash pampering.

"Exactly my point." Maggie chuckled.

"Anyways," Olivia sighed as she finished her mascara, "how's Clark?"

Maggie smiled up at her daughter. "That's Sheriff Hudson to you." She sighed before looking back down at the paper. "What are you getting at?"

The two Duval sister shared a laugh before Emma explained. "News flash, he likes you."

"We work together." Maggie shook her head. "Often over dead bodies."

"Oh, how romantic." Olivia sighed sarcastically.

"I just- I think you deserve a second chance." Emma told her mother.

"Well, now that I have you two's permission, I'll fall deeply in love." Maggie scoffed.

"Hey, don't act like it's impossible." Emma smiled.

"Exactly, you're a coroner." Olivia laughed. "It's not like you're dead." Olivia looked down at her phone to see the time, and then at her sister. "We should get going."

*

The group of teenagers, besides Nina and Tyler, sat on a picnic table in the middle of the high school courtyard. Emma watched as Audrey walked into the school. "I thought Nina agreed to trash that video." Emma sighed.

"She was bound to come out sooner or later." Brooke stated as she sat on top of the table.

"What's the big deal?" Jake questioned. "So what if she's a lesbian?"

"The big deal is that it wasn't her decision to tell the world." Emma explained to him. Jake looked down at her hands. "Jake..."

"I wasn't the only one there last night. You should be looking at your sister." Jake sighed.

"Hey, I was the one who deleted the video." Olivia defended herself. "I felt bad."

"Yeah, after I kept nagging her to send it to PJ." Jake pushed Will's arm lightly. "Girl on girl is demographic."

"Riley?" Emma questioned her.

"Sorry, Zoe saw it on my phone."

"Do you guys even understand the term viral?" Emma scoffed as she spoke.

"I don't see Nina anywhere." Riley stated.

"Of course Nina did it." Olivia groaned as she looked around for her best friend. "She's a spoiled sociopath with no good judgment."

"She's probably ditching right now to avoid your good girl wrath." Brooke joked to Riley. "Em, your little friend will be fine."

"We're not really friends anymore."

"Just give it twenty four hours, alright?" Will smiled down at Emma. "Someone will probably text and then drive their truck into a tree. Then we'd have a new headline."

"Maybe Audrey will Taylor Swift her anger into inspiration for one of her little films." Brooke guessed.

"Emma, she'll be fine. Don't worry." Olivia took her sister's hand and smiled at her.

*

"Cavemen create fire." Mr. Branson stated as he wrote on the board. "That fire creates shadows, and those shadows create fear."

Brooke looked over at the new kid sitting in the back of the class, and then over at her three friends. "His name is Kieran Walcox. He just moved her from Atlanta." She told them.

"I thought you weren't into high school guys." Jake stated as he leaned closer towards her.

"No." She sighed. "That was just you."

"Brooke," Branson stated as he turned around, "would you please tell us with genre originated with the Castle of Otranto?"

Brooke cleared her throat before speaking. "The castle genre?" She guessed.

"The gothic genre." Kieran answered from the back.

"Thank you." Branson sighed before leaning against his desk. "Guys, I get it. No one wants to sit around all day reading dusty pages about monks, but no ones forcing you to watch The Walking Dead."

Jake smiled before raising his hand. "Is The Walking Dead gonna be on the midterm."

"Zombies aren't literature, Jake." Emma scoffed

"Why not?" Kieran asked her. "George Romero, Horace Walpole, it's all the same bones."

"Or the same rotting flesh." Branson smiled. "Kieran's right. Gothic genre is all over tv right now. You have American Horror Story, Bates Motel, Hannibal."

"What about Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Halloween?" Jake questioned.

"Uh, those are slasher movies." The kid, Noah, stated as he raised his hand. "You can't do a slasher movie as a TV series." Branson gave Noah the nod for him to give his explanation. "Well, think of it, the girl and her friends arrive at the dance, the camp, the deserted town, wherever. The killer gets them all one by one, and ninety minutes later, the sun comes up and surviver girl is sitting in the back of an ambulance watching as her friend's bodies are getting wheeled past her."

Noah continued on. "Slasher movies burn bright an fast. TV needs to stretch stuff out. You know, by when the first body is found, it's only a matter of time before the blood bath commences."

AN: This is sort of a long chapter? Anyways, I'm really enjoying writing this, and I hope you guys are enjoying reading it!

I was thinking about changing the love interest, but we'll see where the story leads. Please comment who you want Olivia to be with.

Thank you so much for reading. Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
380K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
213K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...