Half Of Me

By Yaoi_Treasure

Ritsu Onodera, the first ever to be a half. Half Unknown, half vampire. He was locked away by his parents... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Racing and Meeting
Chapter Three: Booking up Trouble
Chapter Four: Guilty Pleasure.
Chapter Five: Bloody Mysteries.
Chapter Six: Meeting Hell
Chapter Seven: Questions, Plans, and Chores
Chapter Eight: Questioning Sweet Blood
Chapter Nine: Haitani Shin
Chapter Ten: Trapped, fight, and destination
Chapter Eleven: Stalling the Enemy
Chapter Twelve: Guardian or Pleasure?
Chapter Thirteen: Waking up With Questions. and What?
Chapter Fourteen: Drunk and Confused.
Chapter Fifteen: Puppy, Confronting, Blood
Chapter Sixteen: Denying Emotions, Answering Question
Chapter Seventeen: Spicing up Conversation. (Sort Of)
Chapter Eight: Apologizing and unexpected Act
Chapter Nineteen: Blood Hound Secrets
Chapter Twenty: We're going on a Trip
Chapter Twenty-One: Cabin Dreams
Chapter Twenty-Two: Wake up Call
Authors Note.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Admitting Thoughts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Splashing some Romance
Chapter Twenty-Five: Pleasurable Moment
Chapter Twenty-Six: I always Win
Chapter Twenty-Seven:Denying Surprises
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Burning Hope
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giving Destination, Kind Words
Chapter Thirty: Hoplessly in Love
Chapter Thirty-One: Fighting Emotion
Chapter Thirty-Two: Matters that Change
Chapter Thirty-Three: Half of Me Part One
Half of Me part 2
Blood Hound History

Chapter Two: Breaking News and Promising Contracts.

514 23 13
By Yaoi_Treasure

"What happened?"

The question threw me off. We were at home and he was handling the pasta while I handled the table.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, failing at keeping my cool.

"I saw you talking to a dude, you were stuttering like crazy. For a moment I thought you were in heat," he said.

I blushed."N-no! I'm a vampire! I-I don't go in heat!" I said as I felt my face heat up.

"Vampires may not, but humans do." Misaki smirked as he put in the tomatoes sauce.

"Oh shut up!" I pouted.

"I can't, because I need to tell you to do stuff. Like get the plates," he said.

I walked to the cabinet and picked out the plates.

"Did you think about asking Iijuin to teach you?" I asked.

"N-no. I won't. I don't want to be the reason he'll be behind on his work." He said as he looked away from me.

"Hey, how does the warewolf thing work? You know, mating?" I asked.

"I-I don't know!!" Misaki said, his face beet red and sending glares at me."What are you getting at?"

"Its just. I never asked how it works. When Takahiro-ani started to go out with Minami, I just couldn't help but wonder. How does it feel? Does it go on vampires as well?"

"A-ask Niichan." He said.

I looked at the clock, it was almost 10.

"I'm bored." I sighed.

Misaki continued making the pasta. Ignoring me. I gave him a glare and a pout, then I went to the freezer that was on the other side of the kitchen. Opening it to see that there was still some blood bagged and liquidy.

I got a bag and poured it on a styrafome cup, since they are hard to wash of with the cups they own. I sipped up the cold blood, as refreshing as ice cold soda actually. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Revealing the weather for tomorrow.

I stared at it blankly, pretending that I'm interested.

"Dinner's ready!" Misaki announced.

I turned off the TV. Holding my styrafome cup and going to the kitchen.

Seeing two plates done and Misaki was just at his table.

"Hurry up, it will get cold easily." He said.

I laughed a bit, then took another sip of my drink.

"Okay,"

I sat on my usual spot, looking at the good food. Then I put my hands together, shut my eyes, a good prayer"thank you for the food," and then I began my meal.

"Hey, do you know where your going for collage?" Misaki asked me.

I thought for a bit. "Not really, I never really thought much. Since I'm going to live forever. I think." I said.

"Stop doubting, you might live forever! Since your a vampire." He said as he took a bite of his pasta.

"Half, remember? Besides, I'm still aging." I said as I sipped my drink and took another bite.

"I know. Then, how about travel? Would you travel anywhere in the world if you live forever?" He asked, those curious green eyes sparkling for an answer.

"Yes, I will. I would at least do that. Since I have all the time in the world, I could study and take my time." I said.

"At least you might have a chance. I'm just a warewolf who would die when the time is right." He said sadly as he slumped down on his seat.

"Misaki, don't say that." I said.

"Alright. I guess we have to sleep early since we have school tomorrow." He sighed.

"I guess," I said.

I'm half human, I do need sleep.

"You know what, my friend heard this news that a few Vampire Hunters are in town." Misaki said.

"Who's your friend?" I asked.

"Shinobu. He said he sniffed one of them out. And he found out there are more of them. About two or three." Misaki said.

"Vampire Hunters. We haven't had that since-"

"-the incident two years ago." Misaki finished.

"Are you telling me that a Vampire Clan has seddeled here in town?" I asked.

"I believe so," Misaki said.

I clenched my fists. Ever since my parents died, I had kept an oath to take revenge on those who took them away from me. I know they won't come back, but I want them to suffer.

I'm not strong enough, and I didn't start anything. But knowing that, I won't get anywhere.

"Ritchan?" Misaki called.

I snapped out of it, my hand was clenching my fork. I loosened a bit and exhaled my stress.

"What clan is it?"

"I don't know, I haven't stooped that low, and Chiaki-senpai doesn't seem to know either." Misaki answered.

"I'll ask Kisa-senpai." I suggested.

"Yeah. Isn't he always in the lobby?" Misaki asked.

I nodded.

Chiaki is a fellow warewolf that is a Mangaka. He sometimes ends up crashing here after a tough deadline. Kisa is a Vampire, he used to be in a Clan, but with some problems with the cheif, he quit and decided to be our guard. With his skill, he can protect us. He also knows about me, and he also finds the time to discover anything to help me.

"I guess I can ask for any type of report." I said.

We both finished our meals, then I was set to do the dishes. I thought everything through and tried to analyze possible theories about the hole Vampire Hunter and Vampire Clan in town.

"I'all do the drying, go to sleep." Misaki insisted.

I dryied my hands and went off to my room to retrieve some clothes.

Today's race was a bit frightening, but I managed.

"I'm going to take a shower." I announced.

I heard the dishes rattle.

"Gotcha!" Misaki shouted back.

I turned on the water and stripped. For some reason I felt so tired, I didn't do much today.

I rethinked everything, but the only thing I can remember is that guy at the store. Heat rose in my cheeks as I remembered his smile.

I tried to think of something else. Anything else. But I always go straight back to him.

I bit my lip, I can't think straight.

I ruffled my soaking hair and blushed. What can I do to stop this feeling.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I walked down to the usual route, the train station was close. A usual 5 minute walking trip and a full 10 minutes to get to school.

I walked down the stairs calmly. I couldn't run since it rained last night, making the mud moist in the forest that I could slip.

I groaned as I thought of it. I love to run, I feel free and the breeze felt nice in my hair.

I don't care that I would come and get a cold, I loved it.

But, due to warewolf rules under the Takahashi home, I have to fallow them.

I walking into the train and sat down. I stared at my environment and realized that people were staring at me. Mostly men. But one caught my eye as he walked towards me. I blushed.

"Hey there," he smiled as he sat beside me.

"W-what a-"

"I got bored of standing to hear those geezers talk. So I will protect you from upcoming perverts." He smiled.

I blushed at that.

Of all things I forgot. His little promise of protecting me.

"On one condition." He smirked.

That caught my attention. He put also lifted my chin to face him.

"Don't fall for me," He smiled.

My face exploded in red blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.4K 23
//A Diabolik lovers fanfiction// //YAOI WARNING// Shion Nakashima was always the quiet and shy type. He never did anything dan...
262K 9.8K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
74.4K 4.7K 67
~ A vampires tale ~ #1 fantasyfiction #1 gayromance #1 boyslove #6 bxb I can't thank you enough for all the love 💗 ~~~ Belmont runs as fast as h...
43.7K 2.2K 9
****CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING**** (Chapters with asterisks ** have not been edited yet) edited once: * unedited: ** Prince Aryan needs a princess. O...